As one cannot forget his childhood, the same goes for the childhood quotes. Undoubtedly, this period is the golden period of your life.
It lays down the base of your entire life. You can never forget this stage of life. It may be full of good memories or bad ones.
These childhood quotes can help you in celebrating your childhood memories. When you are a child, many habits and hobbies are common among your childhood friends.
These friends may be from your neighbors, relatives, class fellows, etc. Whenever you see them, your later age, you can’t stop recalling childhood memories with them.
Believe us; these childhood sayings are going to remind you of your lovely childhood memories.
You may start weeping after recalling these sweet memories. A lot of people weep when they recall their sweet memories. Do not forget to share our
quotes about childhood with your friends and family members.
Best Childhood Quotes of All Time
Childhood is the best period of your life. This is the age of carelessness, tension free, and full of relaxation.
Your parents and a limited social circle are your entire world. There are many best childhood quotes available on the internet. Hence, we made a unique list for our readers to let them remind their naughty childhood.
- Childhood is a chance for kids to discover who they are before the world tells them who they should be.
- Childhood is like being drunk everyone remembers what you did except you.
- It is the little moments in childhood that make the biggest memories.
- Play is often talked about as if it were a relief from serious learning but for children play is serious learning play is really the work of childhood. –Fred Rogers
- You never realize how much you need your childhood until it is over.
- I spent my whole childhood wishing I were older and now I am spending my adulthood wishing I were younger.
- I love those random childhood memories that make me smile no matter what is going on in my life right now.
- A throwback to my childhood when the times were good and the memories even better.
- Is it not funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back on your childhood everything is different?
- Childhood has its secrets and its mysteries but who can tell or who can explain them. –Max Muller
- How one handles success or failure is determined by their early childhood? –Harold Ramis
Famous Childhood Quotes
Different people face different challenges in their childhood. The home environment and training of the kids are different everywhere. However, a few things are common in almost all kids in their childhood.
That’s why here is a great compilation of famous quotes about childhood for our audience.
- Memories of childhood were the dreams that stayed with you after you woke. –Julian Barnes
- Childhood is the best of all the seasons of life, and the longer it lasts with happy memories the stronger the emotional stability in adulthood. –Venugopal Acharya
- Do not you wish you could take a single childhood memory and blow it up into a bubble and live inside it forever? –Sarah Addison Allen
- Praise the innocence of childhood soon forgotten. –Will Leamon
- When you finally go back to your old hometown you find it was not the old home you missed but your childhood. –Sam Ewing
- Childhood is like contemplating a beautiful region as one rides backwards one really becomes aware of the beauty at that moment that very instant when it begins to vanish. –Soren Kierkegaard
- We could never have loved the earth so well if we had had no childhood in it. –George Eliot
- Every time you miss your childhood ride on a bicycle. –Mehmet Murat
- Old age lives minutes slowly hours quickly childhood chews hours and swallows minutes. –Malcolm De Chazal
- What was wonderful about childhood is that anything in it was a wonder it was not merely a world full of miracles it was a miraculous world. –G.K. Chesterton
- How dear to this heart are the scenes of my childhood when I found recollection presents them to view. –Samuel Woodworth
- Childhood is the most beautiful of all life’s seasons. –Jerry Smith
Funny Childhood Quotes
There is no doubt that childhood is all about fun and enjoyment. You can enjoy your funny activities at the peak. There are no specific restrictions and hard rules about different games and activities.
Your elders enjoy your funny tactics. To remind you of the funny moments of childhood, we accumulated funny child quotes.
- We carry our childhood with us. –Gary D. Schmidt
- What one loves about childhood it stays in the heart forever. –Mary Jo putney
- In the happiest of our childhood memories our parents were happy too. –Robert Brault
- Childhood after all is the first precious coin that poverty steals from a child. – Anthony Horowitz
- A cousin is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost. –Marion C. Garretty
- Regret being fully grown adult but heart is still a childish and innocent.
- The first 40 years of your childhood are always the hardest.
- Childhood selfies before filters were invented.
- Thanks for the awesome childhood mom and dad I will totally pay rent from now on.
- Childhood is like a hot dog its brevity adds to its flavor.
- When you show your grandma your childhood photos she quickly realizes how far you have come.
- When you realize the best part of childhood was the snacks.
Inspirational Childhood Quotes
When you are a child, your mind is not mature enough to filter the good and bad things. You can get inspired easily.
When you grow up, you remember your childhood inspirations and start laughing. Here is a list of such inspirational childhood quotes to let you remind of your funny imaginative inspirations.
- What one loves in childhood stays in their heart forever. –Hary Jo Putney
- When we are old and failing it is the memories of childhood which can be summoned most clearly. –Dan Simmons
- Childhood means simplicity look at the world with child’s eye it is very beautiful. –Kailash Satyarthi
- A child only gets one childhood.
- Children still need a childhood with dirt mud puddles tree sticks and tadpoles. –Brooke Hampton
- Childhood is the fiery furnace in which we are melted down to essentials and that essential shaped for good. –Katherine Anne Porter
- Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies nobody matters that is. –Edna St. Vincent Millay
- The older I grow the more earnestly I feel that the few joys of childhood are the best that life has to give. –Ellen Glasgow
- There was a place in childhood that I remember well and there a voice of sweetest tone bright fairy tales did tell. –Samuel Lover
- Childhood is like a mirror which reflects in afterlife the images first presented to it the first thing continues forever with the child the first joy the first sorrow the first success the first failure the first achievement the first misadventure paint the foreground of his life. –Samuel Smiles
- I think it is not inaccurate to say that I had a perfectly happy childhood during which I was very unhappy. –Joss Whedon
Happy Childhood Quotes
Childhood is all about happiness, recreation, entertainment, pleasure, and amusement. Maximum people agree that childhood is the happiest time of their life.
Even if you have grown up now, you cannot control your smiles while checking out a great packet of happy childhood quotes.
- One of the luckiest things that can happen to you in life is I think to have a happy childhood. –Agatha Christie
- The best way to make children good is to make them happy. –Oscar Wilde
- The happy childhood is hardly worth your while. –Frank McCourt
- I had a very happy childhood, but I wasn’t that happy a child. I liked being alone and creating characters and voices. I think that’s when your creativity is developed, when you’re young. I liked the world of the imagination because it was an easy place to go to. –David Walliams
- I used to have Bible studies at my house I was in the choir I was mischievous but also a real mama’s boy it was a pretty happy childhood. –Woody Harrelson
- I had a happy childhood. –Alastair Campbell
- I didn’t feel a strong bond with the parents who raised me, and I had anything but a happy childhood. My mother was overly sensitive; my father, ascetic. I was neither. I felt as if I were living with complete strangers. I suspect that my parents felt the same way. –Lisa Lutz
- We grew up in a nice house in a very middle-class area in Bolton and had a very happy childhood. My mum, Falak, who was also brought over from Pakistan by her parents as a kid, devoted herself to bringing up me and my younger brother and sister, Haroon and Tabinda, and my elder sister Mariyah. –Amir Khan
- I’m the kind of person you want to kill. I had an incredibly happy childhood. I married a terrific guy when I was 23. I have great, well-adjusted kids. Sometimes my husband and I look at each other and do a little jig in the kitchen. This is the best life. –Jodi Picoult
- I had a happy childhood and acceptance in the community. –Du Bois
- I had a happy childhood in the suburbs of L.A. My parents instilled in us an appreciation of history, art and, most important, Motown. Jarron and I weren’t allowed to listen to rap until we were 12. After our birthday I dashed to Target and bought DJ Quik’s album Quik Is the Name. I memorized every line. –Jason Collins
- I had a mundane, happy childhood without much struggle. –Adrian Tomine
- I had a very happy childhood but I still used my imagination as a leisure resort. –Geraldine McCaughrean
- I was always a bit different I had a very happy childhood but I could never hang on to mates. –Gary Numan
- It was a small provincial place with great people and I had a happy childhood growing up in Queens. –Fran Drescher
- I was born a slave but I never knew it till six years of happy childhood had passed away. –Harriet Ann Jacobs
Early Childhood Quotes
There are different stages of childhood. Early childhood is remarkable among all. This is the age of full innocence.
You just know about your parents and a few close ones. You feel happy and comfortable in their presence. Many of you may have forgotten your early childhood. Let us remind you of that with our early childhood quotes.
- The goal of early childhood education should be to activate the child’s own natural desire to learn. –Maria Montessori
- The important thing is not so much that every child should be taught as that every child should be given the wish to learn. –John Lubbock
- If we expect our children to thrive at our colleges and universities, and succeed in our economy once they graduate – first we must make quality, affordable early childhood education accessible to all. –Kirsten Gillibrand
- Early childhood education remains one of the strongest investments we can make in the long-term success of our students and the long-term economic strength of our communities. –Abigail Spanberger
- For me it’s about supporting our Indigenous kids and completing that whole journey: early childhood, primary school, high school, university and then career. I want to be a part of that process all the way, wearing lots of different hats. –Adam Goodes
- Providing all Latin-American children with the education and early childhood development that they need is in the best interest of all, so it has to be a priority for all of us, not only the government and civil society, but also the business sector. –Shakira
- My early childhood prepared me to be a social psychologist I grew up in a South Bronx ghetto in a very poor family. From Sicilian origin I was the first person in my family to complete high school let alone go to college. –Philip Zimbardo
- My mother is a professor of early childhood education when I was two she would say she knew I was going to be an actor. –Matt Damon
- Early childhood education is an urgent educational economic and moral imperative without it we face a long-term national economic security crisis. –J. B. Pritzker
- I’m hoping someday that we’ll be able to start a consortium with places like Carnegie Hall to work on early childhood education. I really feel that’s the most important place to put the arts. –Agnes Gund
- I don’t carry any early childhood trauma around with me, if that’s what you’re hinting at. The story of the bicycles – and there were three of them which were stolen from me – I’ve dealt with it well. –Angela Merkel
- We need to provide higher quality and innovative early childhood development programs all throughout Latin America. –Shakira
- While early childhood experiences may impel they do not compel in the end evil is a matter of choice. –Andrew Vachss
Short Childhood Quotes
In this hectic age of tough routine, everyone is busy with their affairs. People get a limited time to entertain themselves.
Still, everybody wants to remember his childhood memories. While keeping this thing in mind, we prepared an amazing list of childhood short quotes.
- There is no land like the land of your childhood. –Michael Powell
- All of us are products of our childhood. –Michael Jackson
- Childhood is a short season to be enjoyed not rushed.
- It is a sad moment when you realize your childhood is over.
- Childhood should not be complicated.
- What one loves in childhood stays in the heart forever. –Mary Jo Putney
- Childhood is the light of our life, we must keep it safe within our hearts. –Marinela Reka
- The childhood shows the man, as morning shows the day. –John Milton
- Childhood is a promise that is never kept. –Ken Hill
- Childhood is a short season. –Helen Hayes
- A happy childhood is the worst possible preparation for life. –Kinky Friedman
Missing Childhood Quotes
Do you ever look back and have some flash backs from the past? Well, aren’t they full of beautiful glimpses? To double that nostalgic feel, you can read through these missing childhood quotes. These quotes are your go-to when you miss your childhood a lot!
- Childhood memories are timeless treasures of the heart.
- Sometimes I wish I could go back to my childhood and capture all those happy memories.
- Childhood memories are the sweetest memories of the past.
- A happy childhood is perhaps the most fortunate gift in life. –Dorothy Richardson
- Every happy memory created in childhood is a treasure of time.
- Childhood is a collection of life’s most precious moments.
- Childhood is practically the most beautiful part of a person’s life the most innocent too.
- Childhood dreams are forever stuffed in our soul’s take them out and play sometimes. –Angie Wieland-Crosby
- Happy times come and go but the best childhood memories stay forever.
- Happiness is laughing at old childhood photos.
Childhood Quotes to Remind You of Friends
Friends are the most precious thing ever. Especially you can never forget your childhood friends.
If you are missing your friends, and want to recall childhood memories with them, then check out the exhibition of childhood friends quotes. We hope they will prove beneficial in reminding you of the happiest moments of your life.
- I look to the sea reflections in the waves spark my memory some happy some sad I think of childhood friends and the dreams we had in our world. –Styx
- All of my friends I consider childhood friends because we met when I was probably 13 and I am still friends with them today it is nice that I have that core group. –Rachel Bilson
- Childhood friends are the benchmark of our lives no matter where we go what we do they will always come by and take you to the place where you belong. –Burhan Din Wani
- I speak to my childhood friends almost every day over the internet. –Alessandra Ambrosio
- There is something about childhood friends that you just cannot replace. –Lisa Whelchel
- Having childhood friends in life is like real pearls in the thread who always shine and make life bright. –Nitin Verma
- I don’t think if you asked any of my childhood friends they would say that I had a weird childhood; they might say there weren’t a lot of regular rules, the conversations in the house were always very open, dreams were a great thing to talk about, everybody was making something all the time. –Jennifer Lynch
- Childhood bonds last longer because if you can trust a person sitting behind on a bicycle that has no brakes you can trust that person with your life. –Rahul Kaushik
- Beautiful memories are like old friends they may not always be on your mind but they are forever in your heart. –Susan Gale
- Friendship can start in childhood and follow you through your whole life.
- If you carry your childhood with you you never become older. –Tom Stoppard
Childhood Quotes to Remind You of Best Friend
Your childhood best friend is the most precious person to you. All people are not lucky enough to maintain that friendship all their life. A few may be able to maintain this relationship ever.
However, everybody misses their childhood best friend. If you are one of them, have a look at childhood best friend quotes.
- The best part about childhood love is finding someone who can become your best friend for life.
- My best friends are like fairytales they have been there since once upon a time and will be there until forever after.
- Everyone has a best friend during each stage of life but only lucky ones have the same friend in all stages of life.
- Old friends are best King James used to call for his old shoes they were the easiest for his feet. –John Selden
- Many people will walk in and out of your life but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart. –Eleanor Roosevelt
- Two may talk together under the same roof for many years yet never really meet and two others at first speech are old friends. –Mary Catherwood
- Truly great friends are hard to find difficult to leave and impossible to forget. –G. Randolf
- Childhood friendships are a key building block for relationships in later life. They hone skills for future relationships, demonstrate the importance of emotional commitment, ease the separation from the family, safeguard against feelings of rejection and loneliness and ease the transition to adulthood. –Molly Countermine
- Never forget the days I spent with you continue to be my friend as you will always find me yours. –Ludwig van Beethoven
- A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down. –Arnold H. Glasgow
- Real friends know all of your best memories because they have spent them all with you.
Childhood Quotes to Recall Memories
Even if you have crossed ten decades of your life, you still love to recall your childhood memories. However, it is not easy for you. To make it possible for you, we organized a list of childhood memories quotes. We are sure you can remind many of your lovely memories.
- Play is the work of childhood. –Jean Piaget
- My goal is to give my child the best childhood I can.
- Childhood is the world of miracle and magic. –Disney
- Childhood is a collection of life is most precious moments.
- I wish I could return to my childhood those good old days.
- Happiness is seeing your childhood friend getting married.
- Ever summer like roses childhood returns. –Marty Rubin
- My favorite childhood memory was meeting my best friend.
- A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams.
- I am so thankful I had a childhood before technology took over.
- Childhood is the most beautiful of all life is seasons. –Jerry Smith
- Nothing is as nostalgic as remembering your childhood memories.
- I wish I could turn back time to the good old days of my childhood.
Childhood Quotes to Make You Nostalgia
Many people are nostalgic about their childhood. If not, they love to remind the moments spent with their loved ones including parents, friends, class fellows, neighbors, relatives, etc.
If you want to recall your cute period, have a look at these childhood nostalgia quotes.
- What is it about childhood that never lets you go even when you are so wrecked it is hard to believe you ever were a child? –Mitch Albom
- There is always one moment in childhood when the door opens and lets the future in. –Graham Greene
- There is a garden in every childhood an enchanted place where colors are brighter the air softer, and the morning more fragrant than ever again. –Elizabeth Lawrence
- Childhoods never last but everyone deserves one. –Wendy Dale
- Childhood is the one story that stands by itself in every soul. –Ivan Doig
- Childhood is where dreams are born and time is never planned.
- Childhood is not a race to see how quickly a child can excel academically.
- Childhood is a small window of time to play build friendships and have fun while learning along the way.
- Childhood is filled with magic because that is what children look for.
- Childhood is about giving children the roots to grow and the wings to fly.
- Childhood is a journey not a race.
- Childhood friendship is the most beautiful memory that can never be replaced.
- You are meant to have an unhappy childhood to be a writer but there is a lot to be said for a very happy one that just lets you get on with it. –Emma Donoghue
- The only thing that disturbs me is that many psychopaths say they had a very happy childhood. –David Lynch
Final Thoughts on Childhood Quotes
We hope you have already enjoyed it a lot while checking childhood quotes. You have recalled a lot about your childhood memories.
Those memories were sweet, funny, and unforgettable. You have also recalled your childhood friends and especially your best friend with these childhood quotes. Pick up your phone and call your childhood best friend.
These quotes about childhood are not limited to kids only. Whether you are a teenager, a professional person, an established person, or an aged person, you can easily enjoy these quotes.
Your childhood sayings are the happiest and cutest sayings of your life. Your elders keep on reminding you of those sayings.
As we are not sensible enough in our childhood, so we say and do many ridiculous things. Whenever we recall those things, we become nostalgic. We love to stay absorbed in those memorable moments.
You can also share your childhood quotes with us in the comment section. Do not forget to share your experience regarding our collection.
Have great nostalgic memories of childhood!