Faith is the basic thing for all of our beliefs and these grace of God quotes can make your faith firm, strong, and staunch.
God is a pure embodiment of grace for all of His believers even for His disbelievers, He is no less merciful and graceful.
However, His blessings are endowed on those especially who believe in Him, keep faith in Him, try to follow good deeds, and avoid bad deeds.
Those who try to follow the path of goodness and encourage others to do good deeds are loved by Him the most.
Good people prohibit others from doing bad deeds and hurting others. Such good people stay in the good books of God.
Our great collection of the grace of God quotes can enhance and improve your faith in God. Follow these God’s grace quotes and realize how graceful, merciful, benevolent and great He is! How much He loves his creatures!
Share these quotes about God’s grace among your social circles to renew their firm belief in God.
Best Grace of God Quotes
Anyone can easily find a great variety of quotes about God’s grace on the internet. However, you can’t go for all those randomly. Therefore we labored hard to collect a list of unique and best quotes about God’s grace to let you realize how great He is in a real sense that He never leaves His people alone!
- The grace of God means something like: Here is your life. You might never have been, but you are because the party wouldn’t have been complete without you. –Frederick Buechner
- Change won’t happen through ‘trying harder’ but only through encountering the radical grace of God. –Timothy Keller
- He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God. –Aeschylus
- This grace of God is a very great, strong, mighty and active thing. It does not lie asleep in the soul. Grace hears, leads, drives, draws, changes, works all in man, and let’s itself be distinctly felt and experienced. It is hidden, but its works are evident. –Martin Luther
- Man is born broken. He lives by mending. The Grace of God is glue. –Eugene O’Neill
- Grace is the voice that calls us to change and then gives us the power to pull it off. –Max Lucado
- The grace of God is infinite and beyond our ability to measure. His grace has no beginning and therefore no end. –Aiden Wilson Tozer
- The ultimate test of our spirituality is the measure of our amazement at the grace of God. –Martyn Lloyd-Jones
- Prayer is the practice of drawing on the grace of God. Don’t say, “I will endure this until I can get away and pray.” Pray now – draw on the grace of God in your moment of need. Prayer is the most normal and useful thing; it is not simply a reflex action of your devotion to God. We are very slow to learn to draw on God’s grace through prayer. –Oswald Chambers
- Our worst days are never so bad that you are beyond the reach of God’s grace. And your best days are never so good that you are beyond the need of God’s grace. –Jerry Bridges
- Grace is not simply leniency when we have sinned. Grace is the enabling gift of God not to sin. Grace is power, not just pardon. –John Piper
- Grace means undeserved kindness. It is the gift of God to man the moment he sees he is unworthy of God’s favour. –Dwight L. Moody
Famous Grace of God Quotes
Here is a great pile of famous quotes about God’s grace that can increase our firm belief in God to the maximum level. Whenever we are in trouble and facing a tough time, such sayings encourage us and urge us to start struggling again.
- Grace expresses two complementary thoughts: God’s unmerited favour to us through Christ, and God’s divine assistance to us through the Holy Spirit. –Jerry Bridges
- Grace is the good pleasure of God that inclines him to bestow benefits on the undeserving. –Aiden Wilson Tozer
- Men may flee from the sunlight to dark and musty caves of the earth, but they cannot put out the sun. So men may in any dispensation despise the grace of God, but they cannot extinguish it. –Aiden Wilson Tozer
- No matter how many good deeds we preform, they aren’t the ticket to earning God’s favor. God graces us in spite of what we do in this life, not because of. –Bill Courtney
- Grace saves us from life without God-even more it empowers us for life with God. –Richard J. Foster
- Amazing grace how sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me! I once was lost but now am found, was blind but now I see. –John Newton
- The reason we see hypocrisy and fraud and unreality in others is because they are all in our own hearts. The great characteristic of a saint is humility-Yes, all those things and other evils would have been manifested in me but for the grace of God, therefore I have no right to judge. –Oswald Chambers
- I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do. And by the grace of God, I will. –Edward Everett Hale
- The grace of God, says Luther, “is like a flying summer shower.” It has fallen upon more than one land, and passed on. Judea had it, and lies barren and dry. These Asiatic coasts had it, and flung it away. –Alexander MacLaren
- If the grace of God miraculously operates, it probably operates through the subliminal door. –William James
- Just as the power of the sun is the only force in the natural universe that causes a plant to grow against gravity, so the grace of God is the only force in the spiritual universe that causes a person to grow against the gravity of their own ego. –Simone Weil
- Only those who see themselves as utterly destitute can fully appreciate the grace of God. –Erwin W. Lutzer
- The cross was a glorious outworking of the grace of God, by which the Father commissioned the Son to make full satisfaction so that sinners might be saved with no sacrifice of God’s justice. –R. C. Sproul
Short Grace of God Quotes
The grace of God is huge and immense even far beyond the imagination of someone. You can never imagine How merciful and graceful your God is! So try to read out these short quotes about god’s grace and try to realize His grace by yourself.
- By the grace of God, I’ll be that man. –Dwight L. Moody
- Laughter is the closest thing to the grace of God. –Karl Barth
- There but for the grace of God, goes God. –Winston Churchill
- There, but for the grace of God, goes John Bradford. –John Bradford
- The will of God will not take us where the grace of God cannot sustain us. –Billy Graham
- By the grace of God I am what I am. –Mark Dever
- The Bible makes it really clear that if I am not receptive to the grace of God I am headed toward wrath. –Rick Warren
- You can’t resist the will of God and receive the grace of God at the same time. –Andy Stanley
- Nobody who understands the free grace of God takes sin lightly. Timothy Keller
- And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will do. –Edward Everett
- The prerequisite for receiving the grace of God is to know you need it. –Timothy Keller
- It is the grace of God that shows and condemns the sin that humbles us. –Adam Clarke
- When we say yes to the grace of God, we are learning how to die. –Joni Eareckson Tada
Inspirational Grace of God Quotes
Whenever anything or any person inspires us, we start doing better to achieve our target or try to be a better human being. The same goes for our beliefs. Inspirational quotes can urge us towards great deeds. So try out our inspirational quotes on God’s grace and feel remarkable changes in yourself!
- Only as we bow in contrition, confession, and repentance at the foot of the cross, can we find forgiveness. There is the grace of God. –Billy Graham
- Repentance is a grace of God’s Spirit whereby a sinner is inwardly humbled and visibly reformed. –Thomas Watson, Jr.
- There were few people, perhaps, more passionately fond of travelling, and seeing fresh places, and new scenes, than myself; but now, since, by the grace of God, I have seen beauty in the Lord Jesus, I have lost my taste for these things. –George Muller
- We live in a church culture that has a dangerous tendency to disconnect the grace of God from the glory of God. –David Platt
- The sovereign electing grace of God chooses us to repentance, to faith, and afterwards to holiness of living, to Christian service, to zeal, and to devotion. –Charles Spurgeon
- The pursuit of holiness must be anchored in the grace of God; otherwise it is doomed to failure. –Jerry Bridges
- The grace of God reaches to the furthest extent to those who are prepared to acknowledge their need. –Alistair Begg
- It is becoming impossible for those who mix at all with their fellow-men to believe that the grace of God is distributed denominationally. –William Ralph Inge
- But the biggest thing that has happened in the world in my life, in our lives, is this: By the grace of God, America won the Cold War. –George H. W. Bush
- Grant me the grace to dissolve my negative thoughts about myself today. I breathe the grace of kindness into my heart. And may the grace of healing flow abundantly to everyone in need of help. –Caroline Myss
- Even those of us who have tasted the radical saving grace of God find it intuitively difficult not to put conditions on grace. –Tullian Tchividjian
- I am not what I ought to be, I am not what I want to be, I am not what I hope to be in another world; but still I am not what I once used to be, and by the grace of God I am what I am. –John Newton
- Every ending is a new beginning. Through the grace of God, we can always start again. –Marianne Williamson
Motivational Grace of God Quotes
When common people and common things can motivate us to achieve great targets in life then motivation about God’s grace is unimaginable. Try out these motivational quotes about god’s grace and just try to imagine the grace of God!
- Put God first in everything you do everything that I have is by the grace of God, understand that. It’s a gift I didn’t always stick with Him, but He stuck with me. –Denzel Washington
- We know that he gives us every grace, every abundant grace; and though we are so weak of ourselves, this grace is able to carry us through every obstacle and difficulty. –Elizabeth Ann Seton
- We shall not grow weary of waiting upon God if we remember how long and how graciously He once waited for us. –Charles Spurgeon
- A state of mind that sees God in everything is evidence of growth in grace and a thankful heart. –Charles Grandison Finney
- He lifts him out, washes him and transforms him – making him into a child of God fit for His kingdom. That is God’s grace. –Chuck Smith
- In the new covenant, God doesn’t want us to be blessed when we obey the law and cursed when we fail. Doesn’t such a system sound awfully similar to the old covenant? Grace is the undeserved, unmerited and unearned favor of God the moment you try to merit the free favors of God, His grace is nullified. –Joseph Prince
- Believe in God, for with the grace of God the American rockets will go astray and we will be saved. –Mohammed Omar
- Faith without too much thinking works wonders. The logical mind hinders the Grace of God and miracles. Practice patience without judging with the logical mind. –Elder Paisio
- Look for me in the whirlwind or the storm, look for me all around you, for, with God’s grace, I shall come and bring with me countless millions of black slaves who have died in America and the West Indies and the millions in Africa to aid you in the fight for Liberty, Freedom and Life. –Marcus Garvey
- Grace creates liberated laughter. The grace of God is beautiful, and it radiates joy and awakens humor. –Karl Barth
- With God, I can do all things! But with God and you, and the people who you can interest, by the grace of God, we’re gonna cover the world. –Aimee Semple McPherson
- I am not what I ought to be. I am not what I want to be. I am not what I hope to be. But still, I am not what I used to be. And by the grace of God, I am what I am. –John Newton
Inspiring Grace of God Quotes
Bible is full of a huge variety of inspiring quotes about God’s grace and mercy. You can realize His blessings by reading out Bible. However, here we collected Bible inspiring grace quotes to boost up your level of firmness and belief in God’s grace.
- Within each of us exists the image of God, however disfigured and corrupted by sin it may presently be? God is able to recover this image through grace as we are conformed to Christ. –Alister McGrath
- Grace is the free, undeserved goodness and favor of God to mankind. –Matthew Henry
- God’s grace is not only amazing grace, it is abounding grace. –Vance Havner
- The will of God can never lead you where the grace of God cannot keep you.
- They travel lightly whom God’s grace carries. –Thomas a Kempis
- God’s grace is sufficient for us anywhere his providence places us.
- Temptations are everywhere, and so is the grace of God.
- Grace is the free favour of God; peace is the condition which results from its reception. –H. L. Goudge
- Grace in God is his compassion on the unworthy. –Andrew Murray
- The essence of the doctrine of grace is that God is for us. –T. H. L. Parker
- The grace of God does not find men fit for salvation, but makes them so. –Augustine
- Man does not ‘secure’ the grace of God: the grace of God ‘secures’ the activities of man. –Benjamin B. Warfield
- Whatever is laudable in our works proceeds from the grace of God? –John Calvin
- The ocean will hold a boat or a battleship, and God’s grace will stand any weight you put on it. –Vance Havner
Mercy and Grace of God Quotes
God always showers His grace, blessing, mercy, and kindness to all his people. However, His believers and followers are blessed much more. Check out these God’s grace and mercy quotes and just try to imagine the vastness and greatness of God’s mercy.
- In God’s mercy and grace, He forgives us and still loves us despite ourselves. –Jeanette Duby
- There is a difference between grace and mercy. Mercy is the decision of God not to punish us. But grace is the decision of God to save and bless us. –Max Lucado
- God’s grace and mercy are bigger than the biggest challenge we may face today and the worst decision we might make today. –Jonathan Morris
- Church practice has been more influenced by Plato than by Jesus. We invariably prefer the universal synthesis, the answer that settles all the dust and resolves every question even when it is not entirely true over the mercy and grace of God. –Richard Rohr
- One drop of the Lord’s mercy is better than an ocean of the world’s comfort. –Lysa TerKeurst
- God’s mercy and grace give me hope – for myself, and for our world. –Billy Graham
- I am fallen, flawed and imperfect. Yet drenched in the grace and mercy that is found in Jesus Christ, there is strength. –Adam Young
- God’s grace and mercy have brought you through. Quit acting as if you made it on your own. –T. D. Jakes
- We are all sinners. But God heals us with an abundance of grace, mercy and tenderness. –Pope Francis
- Be like the sun for grace and mercy. Be like the night to cover others’ faults. Be like running water for generosity. Be like death for rage and anger. Be like the Earth for modesty. Appear as you are. Be as you appear. –Rumi
- Grace and mercy are never deserved. –R. C. Sproul
Love and Grace of God Quotes
God is pure love for those who think so and who take Him as an embodiment of love and grace. You find Him as you imagine Him. No one can ever be more graceful, merciful, and benevolent than Him. Here are quotes about God’s love and grace to enhance your belief in God’s grace and love.
- Our assurance is anchored in the love and grace of God expressed in the glorious exchange: our sin for His righteousness. –Tullian Tchividjian
- The greatest security we can have in this world that we are in the grace of God, does not consist in the feelings that we have of love to Him, but rather in an irrevocable abandonment of our whole being into His hands, and in a firm resolution never to consent to any sin great or small. –Francis of Assisi
- Hope is in the name of God, the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Hope is when you compare your suffering to the infinite, immeasurable love and grace of God. –Nick Vujicic
- A god who is all love, all grace, all mercy, no sovereignty, no justice, no holiness, and no wrath is an idol. –R. C. Sproul
- You have a God who hears you, the power of love behind you, the Holy Spirit within you, and all of heaven ahead of you. If you have the Shepherd, you have grace for every sin, direction for every turn, a candle for every corner and an anchor for every storm. You have everything you need. –Max Lucado
- True ambition is the profound desire to live usefully and walk humbly under the grace of God. –Bill W.
- It is delightfully easy to thank God for the grace we ourselves have received, but it requires great grace to thank God always for the grace given to others. –James Smith
- Frustration, complication, and misery are available in abundance, but so is God’s grace. –Joyce Meyer
- God never leads us where He cannot keep us. His grace is always sufficient for us in any and every circumstance of life.
- Yes we are all sinners but God still loves us, as long as your seeking his face, you will walk in the power of his daily never ending Grace.
- Experiencing God’s grace in our brokenness, reminds us that His love never fails.
- I am here today because God kept me, I am alive today only because of his grace. All I am and all I ever hope to be, I owe it to God.
- God is an embodiment of hope and sympathy and He will never leave you in a precarious situation without providing you with Love and grace. –Kemmy Nola
Blessings and Grace of God Quotes
Bounties and blessings of God shower on us every time and everywhere. There is no limit to His Grace and blessings at all. Here is a great collection of God’s grace and blessing quotes to affirm your belief in the grace and blessings of God.
- The Eucharist profoundly enables the grace of God to be received with all its glories and blessings. –Scot McKnight
- The will of God will never take you, where the grace of God cannot keep you.
- We can’t be saved on our own because our efforts are not enough to count us as righteous. We are saved because of God’s amazing grace. –Innah Delos Angeles
- If you think it’s your alarm clock that wakes you every morning, try putting it next to a corpse and understand the Grace of GOD.
- The blessings of God fall on both the evil and the good. It is by divine grace. –Terry Mark
Take a good look and value the grace and beauty of God upon you Sunday. –Adelaja
- Grace is given of god, but knowledge is bought in the market. –Arthur Hugh Clough
- I don’t want to force anyone to believe in God. I just pray and hope they have a single experience of his Amazing Grace and Abundant Kindness in Forgiveness. –Terry Mark
- God give me the strength to get up when I fall and the grace to forgive those who gave me the push. –Nishan Panwar
- Grace is God doing for us what we could never do and what we will never deserve.
- When problems are so big and your strength is no longer enough to carry them, don’t give up! Because, where your strength ends, The Grace of GOD begins!
- Grace is the pleasure of God to magnify the worth of God by giving sinners the right and power to delight in God without obscuring the glory of God. –John Piper
- Created for God’s glory you have been blessed from up above Endowed with grace and beauty as a symbol of His love. –Malika E Nura
- It’s the time of God’s grace, we shall survive. Live by the truth and the truth shall set you free. –Cosmas Sila
- Never give up the faith, fight the good fight. It’s not supposed to be easy, but with God’s grace and strength, which surpass our knowledge, we all can make it through. –Senora Roy
The Grace of God Quotes in the Bible
The Bible is full of grace quotes. A good reader of the Bible can never be hopeless and helpless. He is always full of energy with his staunch belief in God’s grace. Here is a great collection of Grace Quotes from Bible to enhance your belief in God’s grace.
- But I do not account my life of any value nor as precious to myself, if only I may finish my course and the ministry that I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God.
- For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves it is the gift of God Not of works, lest any man should boast
Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.
- For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast.
- But we believe that we will be saved through the grace of the Lord Jesus, just as they will.
- Yet God, in his grace, freely makes us right in his sight. He did this through Christ Jesus when he freed us from the penalty for our sins.
- To the praise of the glory of His grace, by which He made us accepted in the Beloved. In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of
- God saved you by his grace when you believed. And you can’t take credit for this; it is a gift from God. Salvation is not a reward for the good things we have done, so none of us can boast about it.
- And now I commend you to God and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up and to give you the inheritance among all those who are sanctified.
- So God can point to us in all future ages as examples of the incredible wealth of his grace and kindness toward us, as shown in all he has done for us who are united with Christ Jesus.
- But to each one of us grace has been given as Christ apportioned it.
- You know the generous grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. Though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, so that by his poverty he could make you rich.
- But he gives more grace. Therefore it says, “God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble.
- But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.
- Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.
- Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms.
More Grace of God Quotes and Sayings
As the grace of God is unlimited, the same goes for the sayings of God’s grace. You can get to know multiple quotes about God’s grace. Here we gathered top-notch and top-classes Christian quotes on grace to confirm your belief in the greatness of God.
- A prayer may chance to rise from one whose heart lives in the grace of God. A prayer from any other is unheeded. –Dante Alighieri
- We walk upon the grace of god. Nothing else exists except that. –Frederick Lenz
- God’s Kingdom is a place of abundance where every generous act overflows its original bounds and becomes part of the unbounded grace of God at work in the world. –Henri Nouwen
- This is the doctrine that we preach; if a man be saved, all the honor is to be given to Christ; but if a man be lost, all the blame is to be laid upon himself. You will find all true theology summed up in these two short sentences, salvation is all of the grace of God, damnation is all of the will of man. –Charles Spurgeon
- The grace of God has no charms for men till the Holy Spirit gives them a taste for it. –John Calvin
- The world for which you have been so carefully prepared is being taken away from you, by the grace of God. –Walter Brueggemann
- The grace of God exalts a man without inflating him, and humbles a man without debasing him. –Charles Hodge
- It is our confidence in the sovereign grace of God that gives us any hope of success in missions. –Kevin DeYoung
- We should remember that science exists only because there are people, and its concepts exist only in the minds of men. Behind these concepts lies the reality which is being revealed to us, but only by the grace of God. –Wernher von Braun
- The grace of God is a wind which is always blowing. –Ramakrishna
- I think that’s why we’re always so fascinated with criminal stories because there but for the grace of God it could be us. –Jacki Weaver
- All writing comes by the grace of God. –Ralph Waldo Emerson
- We cannot “psychologize” the grace of God. God’s actions are outside and above our human sciences. –John Powell
- I’m two decisions away from putting up drywall for a living. I am, and there’s nothing wrong with that, but whatever I got, it’s through the grace of God, and I’ve got to use it right. –Jeff Foxworthy
- Friends, suffering, marriage, environment, study and recreation are influence which shape character. The strongest influence, if you are generous enough to yield to it, is the grace of God. –Hubert Van Zeller
- By the grace of God and with His help, I shall one day be a Liszt in technique and a Mozart in composition. –Bedrich Smetana
Final Thoughts on Grace of God Quotes
Let’s gather all the points of the discussion in a few words. You have checked out multiple categories of the grace of God quotes.
We hope these quotes have helped you a lot in strengthening your belief in God’s grace.
If you are not a very pious person still don’t be hopeless from His mercy and Grace. He loves a lot all his people. Ask his forgiveness and see miraculous changes in your life.
Grace of God quotes can help anyone in improving his strong and firm belief in God’s grace and blessings.
Share these Jesus grace quotes among all your friends and family members to help them in strengthening their belief in the grace of God who never disappoints his people.
If we believe in God’s grace firmly, all our issues can be resolved in no time. Just rely on Him and be carefree!
Waiting for your valuable comments regarding our collection of quotes for god’s grace!