We all know that life is not a bed of roses, but this collection of when you feel like giving up quotes helps us to keep moving forward.
Life can be pretty hard sometimes. Due to this, we often tend to take the stress and feel dejected. Such feelings are normal and relatable. After reading the list of these when you feel like giving up quotes, you would realize how many people out there would relate to you.
There is always been a point in one’s life when you would not want to continue to move forward. Rather, if you feel like you are simply stuck in one place for too long and the feelings of despair engulf you then, these collections of motivational quotes when you feel like giving up will prove to be a ray of hope for you.
Therefore, without wasting any more time, let’s get hold of these inspiring quotes for when you feel like giving up quickly.
Best When You Feel Like Giving Up Quotes
If you are also someone who is going through a rough patch in life at the moment, then you are definitely at the right place. Because down below is a huge bundle of best quotes for when you feel like giving up, that will become your strength for sure.
- When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place. –Paulo Coelho
- Every time you feel like giving up, Don’t.
- If you feel like giving up remember why you started.
- If you feel like giving up, look back at how far you’ve come.
- The most critical decision is made when you feel like giving up.
- Whenever you feel like giving up, think of all the people that would love to see you fail.
- When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it. –Henry Ford
- Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I’ll try again tomorrow. –Mary Anne Radmacher
- Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck. –Dalai Lama
- Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. –Catherine Pulsifer
- Just like the moon, we go through stages. –Dulce Ruby
- Perseverance is persistence the prize of not giving up. –Jane Tedesco
Famous When You Feel Like Giving Up Quotes
Here, is another way to boost your courage. We have compiled the world’s most famous quotes about when you feel like giving up that have been the Golden words of world-famous personalities and will give you much-needed courage.
- It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. –Confucius
- Everything will be okay in the end. If it’s not okay, it’s not the end. –John Lennon
- The difference between Success and failure is not giving up. –Steven Redhead
- Never give up. No matter what is happening, no matter what is going on around you, never give up. –Dalai Lama
- Never give up. When your heart becomes tired, just walk with your legs but move on. –Paulo Coelho
- Courage is not giving up when you feel like everything is going against you. –Catherine Pulsifer
- Courage is not having the strength to go on it is going on when you don’t have the strength. –Theodore Roosevelt
- When things do not go your way, remember that every challenge, every adversity, contains within it the seeds of opportunity and growth. –Roy T. Bennett
- And then you wonder maybe it’s time to just give up.
- Sometimes you have to give up on people. Not because you don’t care but because they don’t.
- She’s standing on a line between giving up and seeing how much more she can take.
- I am not telling you it is going to be easy I am telling you it is going to be worth it. –Art Williams
- When the world says, give up, hope whispers, try it one more time. –King Tutankhamun
Motivational When You Feel Like Giving Up Quotes
Do you feel like everything is just slipping away from your hands no matter how hard you try to hold things together? They won’t stop or stay. Yes! Then it’s high time to change your luck through these awe-inspiring motivational quotes for when you feel like giving up down below.
- Giving up is the only sure way to fail. –Gena Showalter
- You just can’t beat the person who won’t give up. –Babe Ruth
- Giving up is always an option, but not always a failure. –Cameron Conaway
- Never stop trying. Never stop believing. Never give up. Your day will come. –Mandy Hale
- Failure at some point in your life is inevitable, but giving up is unforgivable. –Joe Biden
- People say never give up but sometimes giving up is the best option because you realize you’re wasting your time.
- Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe the one reason why it will. –Ziad K. Abdelnour
- When you live in the past memories more than the present, maybe it’s time to give up.
- Never give up on something that you can’t go a day without thinking about. –Winston Churchill
- Just like the lotus flower, we too have the ability to rise from the mud, bloom out of the darkness and radiate into the world.
- Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. –Confucius
- Anyone can give up; it is the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone would expect you to fall apart, now that is true strength. –Chris Bradford
Inspirational When You Feel Like Giving Up Quotes
Are you surfing the internet in search of some inspirational stuff? Then you are at the right place. Here you will find a vast variety of inspirational quotes when you feel like giving up distributed under different categories to choose from. So let’s get into it.
- If you get tired, learn to rest, not quit. –Banksy
- Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever. –Lance Armstrong
- If you feel like giving up, just look back on how far you are already.
- You have to be at your strongest when you’re feeling at your weakest.
- Sometimes the bravest thing you can do is to keep going when you really feel like giving up.
- A winner is someone who gets up one more time than he is knocked down.
- Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine. –Jack Ma
- Don’t give up on your dreams, or your dreams will give up on you. –John Wooden
- You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. –Maya Angelou
- Just remember, even your worst days only have twenty-four hours.
- Remember yourself as a little girl, she is counting on you to protect her. –Olivia Penpraze
- An entire sea of water can’t sink a ship unless it gets inside the ship. Similarly, the negativity of the world can’t put you down unless you allow it to get inside you. –Goi Nasu
- Remember you are half water. If you can’t go through an obstacle, go around it. Water does. –Margaret Atwood
Positive When You Feel Like Giving Up Quotes
We have often heard that every cloud has a silver lining. It could not be truer than it is when you are going through a hard time in your life. In all the negativity, this bundle of positive quotes when you feel like giving up will help you to gather yourself up and continue with life.
- In the cycle of nature, there is no such thing as victory or defeat; there is only movement. –Paulo Coelho
- Embrace the seasons and cycles of your life. There is magic in change. –Bronnie Ware
- There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. –Albert Einstein
- The moment you’re ready to quit is usually the moment right before a miracle happens.
- Sunsets are proof that no matter what happens, every day can end beautifully. –Kristen Butler
- There is one great truth on this planet: whoever you are, or whatever it is that you do, when you really want something, it’s because that desire originated in the soul of the universe. It’s your mission on earth. –Paulo Coelho
- If you watch how nature deals with adversity, continually renewing itself, you can’t help but learn. –Bernie Siegel
- Defeat means that we lose a particular battle or war. Failure does not allow us to go on fighting. Defeat comes when we fail to get something we very much want. Defeat ends when we launch into another battle. Failure has no end: it is a lifetime choice. –Paulo Coelho
- A river cuts through rock, not because of its power, but because of its persistence. –Jim Watkins
- You have to trust that the universe knows what to put you through to get you closer to what’s meant for you. –Vex King
When You Feel Like Giving Up Quotes for Encouragement
Sometimes it is a little push that takes it all to make a huge difference. Our most valuable bunch of words of encouragement when you feel like giving up will provide you with that last bit of energy to push forward and make your mark.
- To give up is to invite complete defeat. And not only in connection with the matter at hand. Giving up contributes to an ultimate defeat of the personality. It tends to develop a defeat psychology. –Dr. Norman Vincent Peale
- Giving up is the greatest failure. –Jack Ma
- When trying to achieve your goals, there will always be times that you drag your feet to the extent that you just feel like giving up. You may not always have the willpower or confidence to overcome these feelings. Positive people around you can help reinstate that confidence. –Sam Davis
- Failure is not the end especially when you know how to accept failure for what it really is. Too often, many people associate failure with giving up relative to whatever they are attempting. –Catherine Pulsifer
- Forgiveness is giving up the hope that the past could be any different. It’s accepting the past for what it was and using this moment and this time to help yourself move forward. –Oprah Winfrey
- Take a good look at your failure, and then say with gritty determination, you’re not going to keep me down! I may be defeated, but I’m not giving up. –Carl Sommer
- Determination is only available to those who persevere and have the attitude of never giving up just because one thing did not work. –Byron Pulsifer
- Giving it up to God is different from just giving up. –Pauline Creeden
- When you feel like giving up, like calling it quits, just try one more time do that little bit more. Encourage yourself, rather than discouraging yourself. –Catherine Pulsifer
- If one dream dies, dream another dream. If you get knocked down, get back up and go again. –Joel Osteen
- With patience there is less of a chance of giving up prematurely and it provides a sense of ease and fluidity to your change experience. –Rebecca Jane
Uplifting When You Feel Like Giving Up Quotes
Are you someone who is going on a losing streak for a long time and now you have lost the hope to continue? Then you must read this article of uplifting quotes for when you feel like giving up to the very end. Therefore, without wasting a second more, let’s dive into it.
- Rather than admitting defeat and giving up, you look at what you have learned and use that information to move you forward with new knowledge. –Catherine Pulsifer
- If your child sees you giving up on your goals after minimal effort is applied, simply because it’s just too hard, you can’t be bothered or you’ve changed your mind, then what sort of example are you setting? If you want your child to be a success, show them what’s possible. –Katrina Kahler
- God has a purpose for your pain, a reason for your struggles and a reward for your faithfulness. Don’t give up. –Eric Thomas
- To be a father requires patience, love and giving up the ‘all about me’ attitude. –Catherine Pulsifer
- Failure is defined as: a lack of success; the omission of expected or required action. You could say failure is admitting defeat giving you the feeling you are on a sinking ship. If you accepted failure you are in fact giving up or as some would say, throwing in the towel. –Catherine Pulsifer
- There are countless examples of people from every corner of the world who have tried and tried and tried before they were successful in a variety of areas. One example that always sticks in my mind is that of Thomas Edison who tried over one thousand times to invent the light bulb. Talk about perseverance and never giving up – he was a true optimist. –Byron Pulsifer
- But ‘not giving up’ requires a certain level of patience, of hours and hours, and sometimes days or weeks, months or years of trying and perfecting. –V. Noot
- Giving up complacency is part of the price of success. –W. Clement Stone
- Giving up is conceding that things will never get better, and that is just not true. Ups and downs are a constant in life, and I’ve been belted into that roller coaster a thousand times. –Aimee Mullins
- So we all agree that life is a challenge that makes us want to give up, lose heart, and live an uninspired existence and now we know that Jesus tells us the solution to not giving up is prayer. –Mark Ballenger
- I have always had inspirational art prints hanging in my office, and, now in my studio. I find when I look at them they remind me of my goals and encourage me when I feel like giving up. And, some of them just make me smile. They add motivation and a positive thought to my day. –Catherine Pulsifer
- Sure, a job creates a better sense of worth but so does not giving up when the times are tough. –Byron Pulsifer
- It is better to try, fail, and learn than live in regrets for not trying. –John Marcus
- Failure happens only after you’ve given up. –A.D Largie
Inspiring When You Feel Like Giving Up Quotes
There are many ups and downs in life. We must not forget to lose hope in any kind of circumstances. About this, we have brought forth a vast range of inspiring quotes on when you feel like giving up for you to go through and revitalize yourself with the inspirational energy that they hold.
- The best way out is always through. –Robert Frost
- I don’t believe you have to be better than everybody else. I believe you have to be better than you ever thought you could be. –Ken Venturi
- Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking. –William Butler Yeats
- How long should you try? Until. –Jim Rohn
- Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat. –F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Either I will find a way, or I will make one. –Philip Sidney
- Working hard is extremely important. You’re not going to get anywhere without working extremely hard. –George Lucas
- Don’t think, just do. –Horace
- We are taught you must blame your father, your sisters, your brothers, the school, the teachers – but never blame yourself. It’s never your fault. But it’s always your fault, because if you wanted to change you’re the one who has got to change. –Katharine Hepburn
- If you can dream it, you can do it. –Walt Disney
- Expect problems and eat them for breakfast. –Alfred A. Montapert
- Where there is a will, there is a way. If there is a chance in a million that you can do something, anything, to keep what you want from ending, do it. Pry the door open or, if need be, wedge your foot in that door and keep it open. –Pauline Kael
- With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts. –Eleanor Roosevelt
- Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines. –Robert H. Schuller
- Never lose the childlike wonder. Show gratitude. Don’t complain; just work harder. Never give up. –Randy Pausch
When You Feel Like Giving Up Quotes to Keep You Going
Life tends to overwhelm us most of the time. The best approach suggested by the experts at that point is to sit back and give yourself a break. So, what are you waiting for? Just grab your cup of coffee and sit back to read this awesome list of quotes for when you feel like giving up and recharge your mental batteries.
- If you fall behind, run faster. Never give up, never surrender, and rise up against the odds. –Jesse Jackson
- always seems impossible until it’s done. –Nelson Mandela
- Magic is believing in yourself. If you can do that, you can make anything happen. –Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- Never give up. You only get one life. Go for it. –Richard E. Grant
- There are no right and wrong ways to work in this business, but there are some basic common-sense practices. Work very, very hard and always be prepared; never give up; and once you get the job, give them more than they ever expected: Shine! –Jimmy Smits
- What you do today can improve all your tomorrows. –Ralph Marston
- Nothing could be worse than the fear that one had given up too soon, and left one unexpended effort that might have saved the world. –Jane Addams
- The reason I never give up hope is because everything is so basically hopeless. –Anne Lamott
- When someone tells you that you can’t do something, perhaps you should consider that they are only telling you what they can’t do. –Sheldon Caho
- When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn. –Harriet Beecher Stowe
- When you are going through hell, keep on going. Never never never give up. –Winston Churchill
- We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated. –Maya Angelou
- Well done is better than well said. –Benjamin Franklin
- Don’t let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use. –Earl Nightingale
- I will keep smiling, be positive and never give up! I will give 100 per cent each time I play. These are always my goals and my attitude. –Yani Tseng
- Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle. –Christian D. Larson
When You Feel Like Giving Up Quotes on Life
Depression is like a hell hole. It sucks all the motivation and inspiration from our very soul that keeps us moving. Thus, resulting in despair and desperation. All this could be treated with some healthy dose of motivation and encouragement when you feel like giving up on life quotes to read.
- I always try to do my best. Sometimes is that enough to get a good result, sometimes not, but I never give up, and I never will. –Edin Dzeko
- If you don’t like how things are, change it! You’re not a tree. –Jim Rohn
- You just can’t beat the person who never gives up. –Babe Ruth
- Never give up, and be confident in what you do. There may be tough times, but the difficulties which you face will make you more determined to achieve your objectives and to win against all the odds. –Marta
- A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new. –Albert Einstein
- In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can. –Nikos Kazantzakis
- If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much. –Jim Rohn
- I never give up, even when people tell me that I can’t do something. But if I believe I can, I really fight for it. –Leila Lopes
- No matter who you are, no matter what you did, no matter where you’ve come from, you can always become a better version of yourself. –Madonna
- No! Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try. –George Lucas
- Don’t quit. Never give up trying to build the world you can see, even if others can’t see it. Listen to your drum and your drum only. It’s the one that makes the sweetest sound. –Simon Sinek
- Press forward. Do not stop, do not linger in your journey, but strive for the mark set before you. –George Whitefield
- There’s a way to do it better find it. –Thomas A. Edison
- Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. –Wayne Dyer
- Things don’t go wrong and break your heart so you can become bitter and give up. They happen to break you down and build you up so you can be all that you were intended to be. –Charlie Jones
When You Feel Like Giving Up Quotes on Relationship
Losing a loved one in life or going through a breakup is always tough. But we should understand that life has always its plans for us. We are unable to understand them. This sense of helplessness often tends to plunge us into the dark abyss of discouragement and hopelessness. Below are some of the globally acknowledged when you feel like giving up on your relationship quotes
to help you move on with life.
- Maybe it’s time to give up when the relationship brings you more pain than joy.
- A person that truly loves you will never let you go, no matter how hard the situation is.
- So let’s ignore each other, try to pretend the other person doesn’t exist, but deep down, we both know it wasn’t supposed to end like this.
- Breakups hurt, but losing someone who doesn’t respect and appreciate you is actually a gain, not a loss.
- It hurts when the person that made you feel special yesterday makes you feel so unwanted today.
- I’m letting go. You let go a long time ago, and I realize that it is time for me to do the same.
- I never hate you for not loving me anymore but I hate myself for still loving you.
- There is a difference between giving up and knowing when you have had enough.
- If you can’t figure out where you stand with someone, it might be time to stop standing and start walking.
- When your ex says You’ll never find anyone like me. Just smile and reply That’s the point.
- Just because I let you go, doesn’t mean I wanted to.
- Two people who broke up could never be friends and if they are, they are either in love or they never were.
- You and I were probably never meant to be but I loved every single second that I spent with you.
- Break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself trying to fix it.
- Better off alone than with someone who actually makes me always feel alone.
When You Feel Like Giving Up Quotes to Remind Why You Started
When you feel like giving up, remember why you started quotes help us to navigate our lives with a high sense of positivity and energy that is needed. They help us to realize and recount the reason why we have been holding on for this much longer. So, just keep scrolling and happy reading!
- A person who doesn’t give up could never be beaten.
- If you fail, try again. If you fail again, then try better so you can fail better next time.
- When people tell you your big dreams are impossible, remember that a person always beats a person with facts with dreams.
- No matter where you go and how long the journey is, you will reach your destination as long as you do not stop.
- Falling and getting up is our greatest glory, more than not being able to fall.
- Never give up because it might be the time that the tides would turn.
- They were doing difficult things take a long time, and doing the impossible just a little bit longer.
- Oftentimes failure happens because most people give up when they are already closer to success.
- Whatever wrong attempts I made were never discarded because they are one step forward.
- I do not treat it as failing. There are just 10, 00 ways that it would not work, and I found them.
- There is still time for you to be who you really like to be.
- Circumstances should never be blamed for what happens. If you cannot find a circumstance that you want, get up and make one.
- Adversities are paced before us so we can become successful.
- Even if no one else believes in you, you have yourself. That’s what it takes to be a champion.
Final Thoughts on When You Feel Like Giving Up Quotes
Whenever you feel low or disappointed, these when you feel like giving up quotes will be present to help you lift your spirit.
It is crucial to keep in mind that life is a roller coaster ride, where you should always keep yourself prepared to look into the eyes of despair and fight it back.
Therefore, you must equip yourself with these inspirational quotes for when you feel like giving up as tools to fight off this fog of disparity.
Last but not the least, we would like to conclude by saying that these super bunch of when you feel like giving up quotes is a great way to lift your spirit.
But if at any stage in life you feel like this feeling of depression prolongs or even accelerated and quotes about when you feel like giving up are not proving to be fruitful then, take it as a warning from your mind to take a break in order to regain your sanity through some professional medical help.