The vision board quotes help us to get ourselves off our lazy seats each time we see them. If you are one of those people who dream big and have set a clear target to achieve them. Add the vision board sayings to it as well.
You may set it as your desktop background on your pc or as a reminder on your cell phone. It serves as the exhilarating source of motivation every single day to strive hard and achieve your dreams and goals. By adding these awe-inspiring dream board quotes to this dream board of yours, you will feel increasingly more uplift in your mood.
So, without wasting any more time. Just get through this article of vision board quotes below and you will definitely feel the rush of adrenaline in your vain due to the motivation and inspiration that they hold.
Best Vision Board Quotes of All Time
In order to make your goals and aspirations that you dream of life more appealing and easy to reach, we have gathered some of the best vision board quotes that will help you in turning your dreams into reality.
- Your focus determines your reality. –George Lucas
- Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today. –Will Rogers
- If you can imagine it, you can achieve it. –William Arthur Ward
- Change your thoughts and you change your world. –Norman Vincent Peale
- Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right. –Henry Ford
- Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. –Lolly Daskal
- It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see. –Henry David Thoreau
- Whatever we think about and thank about we bring about. –Dr John Demartini
- Very often, a change of self is needed more than a change of scene. –A.C. Benson
- Strategic planning is worthless unless there is first a strategic vision. –John Naisbitt
- Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. –Napoleon Hill
- Make sure your worst enemy doesn’t live between your own two ears. –Laird Hamilton
- Magic is believing in yourself. If you can do that you can make anything happen. –Goethe
- The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. –Amelia Earhart
- Don’t let others tell you what you can’t do. Don’t let the limitations of others limit your vision.
Printable Vision Board Quotes
If you are surfing the internet in search of some motivational quotes to decorate your vision board then you are at the right place. Below are some of the world’s most popular printable vision board quotes that will help you to decorate your dream board.
- Don’t Quit Your Day Dream.
- Make It Happen.
- Go Get What You Dream Of.
- Never Give Up.
- Be Bold. Stay Inspired.
- I Am Successful.
- You Are Capable Of Amazing Things.
- Positive Mind. Positive Vibes. Positive Life.
- Do something every day that brings you closer to Your Goals.
- What you think, you become. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you create.
- Good Things Happen To Those Who Hustle.
- Be the energy you want to attract.
- If you can’t stop thinking about it, don’t stop working for it.
- If you are looking for that one person who will change your life, look in the mirror.
- I will succeed.
- I can and I will.
- I am attracting good things into my life.
Inspirational Vision Board Quotes
Only those people can make the impossible possible who dream out of the box. At first, they sound absurd or even crazy but once they are able to achieve their goals the rest is just a history.
So, if you are also one of these people then these inspirational quotes for vision board are for you.
- We become what we think about most of the time, and that’s the strangest secret. –Earl Nightingale
- Nurture your mind with great thoughts. To believe in the heroic makes heroes. –Benjamin Disraeli
- The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any. –Alice Walker
- The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be. –Ralph Waldo Emerson
- There are no limits to what you can accomplish, except the limits you place on your own thinking. –Brian Tracy
- The thing always happens that you really believe in, and the belief in a thing makes it happen. –Frank Lloyd Wright
- We are what we think, all that we are arises within our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world. –Buddha
- If you continue to think the way you’ve always thought, you’ll continue to get what you’ve always got. –Kevin Trudeau
- Don’t wait for your feelings to change to take the action take the action and your feelings will change. –Barbara Baron
- The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty. –Winston Churchill
- If you hear a voice within you say you cannot paint then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced. –Vincent Van Gogh
- As soon as you start to feel different about what you already have, you will start to attract more of the good things. –Dr Joe Vitale
- You only have control over three things in your life the thoughts you think, the images you visualise, and the actions you take. –Jack Canfield
- The reality is that whatever you are looking for is, at the same time, looking for you. It all starts with believing before seeing. –Dr Robert Anthony
- Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it. –Jack Canfield
Motivational Vision Board Quotes
Are you feeling low and a bit discouraged because you are unable to reach your goals in time? Then, don’t worry, we have some mind blowing motivational quotes for vision board that will help you pull through this darkness and stand tall again.
- Impossible is just an opinion. –Paulo Coelho
- Dreams don’t work unless you do. –John C. Maxwell
- Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart who looks outside, dreams who looks inside, awakes. –Carl Jung
- Vision without action is merely a dream. Action without vision just passes the time. Vision with action can change the world. –Joel A. Barker
- Smart people learn from everything and everyone, average people from their experiences, stupid people already have all the answers. –Socrates
- I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. –Maya Angelou
- The path from dreams to success does exist. May you have the vision to find it, the courage to get on to it, and the perseverance to follow it? –Kalpana Chawla
- Create a Vision Board pictures of what you want to attract every day look at it and get into the feeling state of already having acquired these wants. –Rhonda Byme
- When you follow your bliss doors will open where you would not have thought there would be doors and where there wouldn’t be a door for anyone else. –Joseph Campbell
- If you focus upon whatever you want, you will attract whatever you want. If you focus upon the lack of whatever you want, you will attract more lack. –Esther and Jerry Hicks
- On my own I will just create and if it works, it works. And if it doesn’t, I will just create something else. I don’t have any limitations on what I think I could do or be. –Oprah Winfrey
- The one thing that you have that nobody else has is you. Your voice, your mind, your story, your vision. So write and draw and build and play and dance and live as only you can. –Neil Gaiman
- Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe. –Gail Devers
- Your brain will work tirelessly to achieve the statements you give your subconscious mind. And when those statements are the affirmations and images of your goals, you are destined to achieve them. –Jack Canfield
Spiritual Vision Board Quotes
Spiritual knowledge and well-being is also important in life be able to achieve your dreams and goals and be successful. Here is your list of deep spiritual vision board quotes that will prove to be a game changer in your journey of achieving your targets and aspirations.
- Don’t downgrade your dream just to fit your reality. Upgrade your conviction to match your destiny. –Stuart Scott
- Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do. –Steve Jobs
- If your dreams don’t scare you, they are too small. –Richard Branson
- To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan but also believe. –Anatole France
- You can’t put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the further you get. –Michael Phelps
- Believe you can and you’re halfway there. –Theodore Roosevelt
- Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will. –Suzy Kassem
- If you believe it will work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you don’t believe it will work out, you’ll see obstacles. –Wayne Dyer
- All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them. –Walt Disney
- Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway. –Earl Nightingale
- If you want to achieve greatness stop asking for permission.
- A winner is a dreamer who never gives up. –Nelson Mandela
Positive Vision Board Quotes
Nothing could be possible in life without positivity. You can achieve anything in life with a positive attitude. So, if you have a dream board then you must get yourself these. Add in a touch of positivity through the following positive quotes for vision board.
- If you want to fly, give up everything that weighs you down. –Buddha
- Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star. –W. Clement Stone
- Perfection is boring. Getting better is where all the fun is. –Dragos Roua
- Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great. –John D. Rockefeller
- Nothing is impossible, the word itself says I’m possible. –Audrey Hepburn
- When everything’s coming your way, you’re in the wrong lane. –Steven Wright
- You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. –C.S. Lewis
- A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new. –Albert Einstein
- Success comes from having dreams that are bigger than your fears. –Bobby Unser
- The only limitations you have are the ones you’ve placed on yourself time to break free.
- I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. –Stephen Covey
- The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. –Eleanor Roosevelt
- Security is mostly a superstition. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. –Helen Keller
- Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn. –Harriet Beecher Stow
Good Vision Board Quotes
A good vision board must have certain qualities to it that ascertain its true spirit of motivation and encouragement.
Not only through pictures but it should also contain good quotes for vision board that will stimulate your eyes and mind all at the same time. So let’s get down to it.
- Our mind-set determines our destiny the greatest friend or enemy to our dreams is in our head.
- I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear. –Rosa Parks
- When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too. –Paulo Coelho
- This is a reminder to you to create your own rule book, and live your life the way you want it. –Reese Evans
- You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore. –Christopher Columbus
- I wake up every morning and think to myself, how far I can push this company in the next 24 hours. –Leah Busque
- If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done. –Thomas Jefferson
- If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you. –Steve Jobs
- The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude. –Oprah Winfrey
- There are only two options regarding commitment you are either in or you’re out. There is no such thing as life in-between. –Pat Riley
- If you want to achieve excellence, you can get there today as of this second, quit doing less-than-excellent work. –Thomas J. Watson
- For every reason it’s not possible, there are hundreds of people who have faced the same circumstances and succeeded. –Jack Canfield
Vision Board Quotes for Daily Affirmations
When a person has set a particular milestone to be achieved, then they need to climb one step at a time on daily basis. Only with this steadfastness can he achieve his aspirations.
So grab these quotes for a vision board that will provide you daily motivational energy.
- I acknowledge my own self-worth and my confidence is rising.
- I am a powerful creator.
- I am living to my full potential.
- I surround myself with successful, positive people who believe in me and want to see me succeed.
- I celebrate each goal and success with gratitude.
- Be grateful for what you already have while you pursue your goals. If you aren’t grateful for what you already have, what makes you think you would be happy with more? –Roy T. Bennett
- Opportunities don’t happen. You create them. –Chris Grosser
- Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better. –Jim Rohn
- The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do. –Steve Jobs
- Focus on your goals, not your fear. Focus like a laser beam on your goals. –Roy T. Bennett
- A year from now you may wish you had started today. –Karen Lamb
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. –Walt Disney
- There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure. –Colin Powell
- The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
- I never dreamed about success, I worked for it. –Estee Lauder
- If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy and inspires your hopes. –Andrew Carnegie
Vision Board Quotes to Inspire You
If you happen to be a vision board creator for yourself then you are at the right pace. Here, you will find all the right kind of motivation needed to get done. We present you with the world’s most famous quotes for dream boards that will further increase the spark of visual inspiration in you for sure.
- One day or day one. You decide.
- Nothing will work unless you do. –Maya Angelou
- Make each day your masterpiece. –John Wooden
- What we achieve inwardly will change outer reality. –Plutarch
- Go the extra mile. It’s never crowded there. –Dr. Wayne D. Dyer
- Work hard in silence, let your success be the noise. –Frank Ocean
- Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. –Albert Einstein
- Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. –Arthur Ashe
- Today is your opportunity to build the tomorrow you want. –Ken Poirot
- The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion. –Paulo Coelho
- The best way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. –Walt Disney
- More powerful than the will to win is the courage to begin. –Orrin Woodward
- We generate fears while we sit. We overcome them by action. –Dr. Henry Link
Vision Board Quotes to Encourage You to Dream Big
Never let anyone tell you that you are incapable of achieving anything in life, especially your dreams. No matter how absurd or mind boggling that might be. We have a countless number of quotes to be put on vision board of yours to help you stay motivated and inspired.
- You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great. –Zig Ziglar
- The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. –Ayn Rand
- We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. –Aristotle
- The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary. –Vidal Sassoon
- Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it. –Maya Angelou
- You can either experience the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. The choice is yours.
- You don’t need to see the whole staircase, just take the first step. –Martin Luther King Jr.
- Happiness is not something readymade. It comes from your own actions. –Dalai Lama XIV
- The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.
- Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle. –Abraham Lincoln
- Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant. –Robert Louis Stevenson
- Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. –Thomas Edison
- Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Wishing is not enough; we must do. –Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the water to create many ripples. –Mother Teresa
- The big secret in life is that there is no secret whatever your goal, you can get there if you’re willing to work. –Oprah Winfrey
Vision Board Quotes to Keep You Motivated
If there is someone in your circle of family and friends who has created a vision board for themselves, then, the collection of vision board motivational quotes is the best surprise gift for them! This will be considered as your sincere contribution in their success.
- The tragedy in life doesn’t lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach. –Benjamin Mays
- Do what you feel in your heart to be right for you’ll be criticized anyway. –Eleanor Roosevelt
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter. –Francis Chan
- At any given moment you have the power to say: this is not how my story will end. –Christine Mason Miller
- The reason most people never reach their goals is that they don’t define them, or ever seriously consider them as believable or achievable. Winners can tell you where they are going, what they plan to do along the way, and who will be sharing the adventure with them. –Denis Watiley
- Don’t live the same year 75 times and call it a life. –Robin Sharma
- The best way to predict the future is to create it. –Abraham Lincoln
- Imagine your life is perfect in every respect; what would it look like? –Brian Tracy
- I would rather die of passion than of boredom. –Vincent van Gogh
- We aim above the mark to hit the mark. –Ralph Waldo Emerson
- To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe. –Anatole France
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbour, and catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover. –Mark Twain
- You’re playing small does not serve the world there is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. –Marianne Williamson
- If you are not willing to risk the usual you will have to settle for the ordinary. –Jim Rohn
Vision Board Quotes for Instagram
If you use social media platform as your source of motivation and inspiration to become a better version of yourself or to make a dream come true, then these are for you! Whatever the case may be, you just need a good collection of vision board captions for Instagram to have them trending. Below is a Bundle of vision board captions that could be used for motivation on Instagram.
- Hold the vision, trust the process.
- Be stronger than your excuses.
- Create a vision that makes you want to jump out of bed every morning.
- This time next year, this won’t just be a vision board.
- I am the author of my life.
- You are what you manifest.
- If not now, when?
- The words you speak become the house you live in.
- Dream, create, inspire.
- Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire.
- If you want it, work for it.
- I welcome abundance into my life on a daily basis
- The price of greatness is responsibility for each of your thoughts. –Winston Churchill
- Dream. Believe. Do. Repeat.
- Life is 10 percent what happens to me and 90 percent of how I react to it. –Charles Swindoll
- I have an abundance of energy and motivation each day.
Final Thoughts on Vision Board Quotes
These vision board quotes not only help you to be constantly motivated but they also help the dreamer to pick himself up whenever he falls through his journey. As we all are well aware of the fact that life is not only just cruel but it is unpredictable also.
These dream board quotes also help to remain steadfast and persistent in the ever-changing life scenarios. Only passionate people who are able to keep themselves moving upward and forward are the ones who can achieve the impossible.
You would be surprised to know that most of these vision board quotes are the real-time experiences of the passionate people of the past who were adamant to bring change in their lives as well as in the lives of others.