Personal growth quotes provide an amazing pathway or mindset to improve yourself personally and become a successful person in your life.
Personal growth is a key part of being successful. Success is not about what you get, but about whom you grow into. You can only grow as a person by taking action and learning on your own.
Only seeing dreams and wishing for success won’t make any difference in your life. You have to make a conscious effort to grow as a person. May these personal growth quotes encourage you to grow as a person by working on your personal development every day so you can make your wishes come true really.
These personal growth quotes could give you a lot of ideas. These personal development quotes will make you want to work hard to achieve success and be a good person in your life.
These quotes about self-development will help everyone grow as a person and feel more confident. After reading them, you’ll feel sure of yourself and ready to take action.
You May Also Be Interested In:
Best Personal Growth Quotes of All Time
We have compiled several best personal growth quotes for your self-development and self-growth. We hope that after reading them you will feel a confident and determined person. These quotes will inspire you to develop your personality.
- When you judge another individual a situation or even yourself you begin to instantly put limits on your own personal growth. –Michael Austin Jacobs
- One can choose to go back toward safety or forward toward growth and growth must be chosen again and again fear must be overcome again and again. –Abraham Maslow
- Think of this day like the growth of a tree growing stronger and able to face adversity of the winds and storms with the experience that each year brings. –Catherine Pulsifer
- While the people with fixed mindsets let their intelligence and talent define them the growth mindset oriented people know that with hard work and practice they can be good at anything. –Timo Kiander
- You cannot grow unless you are willing to change and you will not change unless you change something you do every day. –John Maxwell
- Times of chaos and uncertainty can lead to new doors opening especially when we are willing and able to look for the growth opportunities in a situation rather than simply being overwhelmed by outside circumstances. –Shakti Gawain
- Obstacles can be your launching point to propel you to attain new personal growth or to gain valuable experiences. –Byron Pulsifer
- An unsinkable hopeful spirit can sustain you for a long distance as you sojourn on your personal growth journey through life. –Shadonna Richards
- A great friend will encourage and be excited for your life and your personal growth. –Maggie Thompson
- High performance team members are also very committed to one another both understand that the wisdom of teams comes with a focus on collective work products personal growth and performance results however meaningful team is always a result of pursuing a demanding performance challenge. –Douglas Smith
- Your mission statement is not static over a period of several years your priorities and values are likely to change that is good because change means growth your dreams change and therefore so do your goals. –Nathan Arthur
- You are the only problem you will ever have and you are the only solution change is inevitable personal growth is always a personal decision. –Bob Proctor
Famous Personal Growth Quotes
Here are a few famous quotes about personal growth attributed to many prominent people. Spend some time reading them since they will be of great use to you in the process of fostering your personal growth and building your self-confidence.
- However as I stumble through life tripping over many obstacles and making far too many mistakes I have discovered a wonderful and comforting secret I am beginning to understand that these trials are opportunities for personal growth. –Colin McCartney
- Personal growth and family time are essential for a life devoid of love and laughter is a life wasted. –Ross Wilson
- Happiness is wanting what you have not having what you want and this mentality of focusing on the positive will propel you onto a path of incredible growth and fulfillment. –Meredith Lane
- The spirit of self-help is the root of all genuine growth in the individual. –Samuel Smiles
- You will learn for yourself what every heroine has learned through overcoming challenges come growth and strength. –Dieter F. Uchtdorf
- Gratitude is more than a feeling of appreciation or thanks more than a returning of kindness and more than giving recognition to the sources of those kindnesses gratitude is also about seeing obstacles and struggles as an opportunity for growth a gift of possibility and an affirmation of potential. –Beth Bunchman
- Those with a growth mindset believe intelligence changes so it is not as tightly bound up into your sense of self. –Jonathan Harnum
- Also with positivity and optimism it is much easier to turn your problems into opportunities for growth. –Ilya Alexi
- Many a genius has been slow of growth oaks that flourish for a thousand years do not spring up into beauty like a reed. –George Henry Lewes
- I’ve chosen to perceive hard life experiences as spiritual assignments for growth and healing. –Gabrielle Bernstein
- It is a journey and a never ending process because as a man there is always room for growth and improvement. –Bruce Bryan
- It is your attitude, not your aptitude that determines your altitude. –Zig Ziglar
- I have never seen a monument erected to a pessimist. –Paul Harvey
Deep Personal Growth Quotes
Deep personal growth quotes might inspire you a lot! These quotations about development can teach you how to become a wonderful person in life. Therefore, it would be useful for you to read them.
- If we are really committed to growth we never stop discovering new dimensions of self and self-expression. –Oprah Winfrey
- It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. –E.E. cummings
- There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving and that is your own self. –Aldous Huxley
- You must have a level of discontent to feel the urge to want to grow. –Idowu Koyenikan
- I want to grow. I want to be better. You Grow. We all grow. We’re made to grow. –Tupac Shakur
- Each choice the branch of a tree is what looked like a decision is after only a pattern of growth.
- If you expect your kids to get better then you should apply the same thought process to yourself children will improve if you as a parent model that growth for them. –Milton Stewart
- While the Predictable Path may feel more comfortable it goes against the nature of change and growth.–Amy E. Dean
- Growth is a very profound experience it can be beautiful and ugly empowering and confining thought-provoking and mind boggling pleasant and unpleasant all at the same time. –Iyanla Vanzant
- Those who improve with age embrace the power of personal growth and personal achievement and begin to replace youth with wisdom innocence with understanding and lack of purpose with self-actualization. –Bo Bennett
- Just as a gardener does not reach into a seed and pull out a plant a therapist does not reach into people and make them change rather therapists provide people with what they need to grow. –Leslie Becker-Phelps
- You are too great an entity to keep yourself all to yourself purposefulness in life comes through sharing what you have to offer with others. –Kain Ramsay
- Lighten up on yourself no one is perfect gently accept your humanness. –Deborah Day
- See yourself living in abundance and you will attract it and it always works it works every time with every person. –Bob Proctor
Inspirational Personal Growth Quotes
After reading these inspirational quotes about personal growth, you will be inspired to better yourself. You would be eager to transform yourself. You would abandon your negative behaviors. That is why you want to take some time to read them and improve yourself.
- Second a small action can bring a strong or long lasting result in much the same way that a small seed can grow into a huge tree. –Joan Duncan Oliver
- Actually in my opinion you never completely find yourself because you are always growing as a person and learning throughout your life it is a process. –Robert A. Bofman
- It is through awareness of our suffering that brings us growth. –Vaz Sriharan
- Growth is attained through an exchange of the old for the new of the good for the better it is a conditional or reciprocal action for each of us is a complete thought entity and the completeness makes it possible for us to receive only as we give. –Napoleon Hill
- You grow from your mistakes and the next time you aim at a goal you will know exactly what it takes to achieve it. –Noah Daniels
- The more connected we are to our emotions and thoughts the more prepared we are to experience growth and personal development we are better equipped to identify our dreams passions and fears and the things that need change. –Brett Blumenthal
- In the realm of personal growth there is also the continuous learning that occurs in your own control of your own destiny. –Byron Pulsifer
- There is only one growth strategy work hard. –William Hague
- Growth begins when we begin to accept our own weakness.
- I think personal growth has much to do with acting ability. –Beverly D Angelo
- Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth to me the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one is potential. –Bruce Lee
- Forgive the past It is over Learn from it and let go people are constantly changing and growing do not cling to a limited disconnected negative image of a person in the past see that person now your relationship is always alive and changing. –Brian Weiss
- How hurtful it can be to deny one is true self and live a life of lies just to appease others. –June Ahern
- The only time you fail is when you fall down and stay down. –Stephen Richards
- Believe in your infinite potential your only limitations are those you set upon yourself.
- Believe in yourself your abilities and your own potential never let self-doubt hold you captive you are worthy of all that you dream of and hope for. –Roy T. Bennett
Motivational Personal Growth Quotes
Everyone must read motivational quotations for personal growth to encourage a positive attitude within. Thus, if you want to become a successful person in life, you will find these motivational quotations for personal development to be really useful.
- Whatever makes you uncomfortable is your biggest opportunity for growth. –Bryant H. McGill
- Growth is painful change is painful but nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don’t belong. –Mandy Hale
- People are like dirt they can both nourish you and help you grow as a person or they can stunt your growth and make you wilt and die. –Plato
- Growth occurs when one goes beyond one’s limits realizing that is also part of training. –Uchiha Itachi
- The key to growth is the introduction of higher dimensions of consciousness into our awareness. –Lao Tzu
- Between stimulus and response there is a space in that space is our power to choose our response in our response lies our growth and our freedom. –Viktor Frankl
- It is only after you have stepped outside your comfort zone that you begin to change grow and transform. –Roy T. Bennett
- Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth. –John F. Kennedy
- The growth and development of people is the highest calling of leadership. –Harvey S. Firestone
- I think our fundamental belief is that for us growth is a way of life and we have to grow at all times. –Mukesh Ambani
- To the victim adversity is bad to the leader and warrior hard times are life’s richest times of growth opportunity and possibility use them to fly. –Robin Sharma
- Overcome your barriers intend the best and be patient you will enjoy more balance more growth more income and more fun. –Jack Canfield
- Taking responsibility is a commitment to own your life to self-leadership growth and freedom. –Christopher Avery
- All growth depends upon activity there is no development physically or intellectually without effort and effort means work. –Calvin Coolidge
Short Personal Growth Quotes
These short quotes about personal growth can inspire you to better yourself. After reading these statements, you will recognize the value of achievement and personal growth. We hope that these quotations will make self-improvement simpler for you.
- Growth inside fuels growth outside. –John C. Maxwell
- Change is inevitable growth is optional. –John C. Maxwell
- The real growth happens with what you do after you are at the wall. –Darren Hardy
- When we stop growing we stop living and start existing. –Warren Wiersbe
- Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death. –Albert Einstein
- The more seriously you take your growth the more seriously your people will take you. –John C. Maxwell
- Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle. –Napoleon Hill
- Ambition is the germ from which all growth of nobleness proceeds. –Oscar Wilde
- Be patient with yourself self-growth is tender it is holy ground There is no greater investment. –Stephen
- Every guy is going to realize that every relationship is an opportunity for growth. –Corey Wayne
- Growth is not the product of effort, but of life. –Augustus H. Strong
- Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom. –Aristotle
- Time does not heal emotional pain you need to learn how to let go. –Roy T. Bennett
- In three words I can sum up everything I have learned about life it goes on. –Robert Frost
Woman Personal Growth Quotes
Personal development is essential for women. She must be self-assured and personally developed since she becomes a mother and educates her children. For this reason, we have created a list of woman personal growth quotes.
- I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy Women are the prettiest Women. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
- A Woman should be two things: who and what she wants.
- When I was younger I was a bit of an achievement addict viewing success like a ladder I loved the high of climbing to the next rung to get a new title or raise today I look at it more like a mountain with lots of beautiful peaks and valleys that are all totally worthy of my time. –Michelle Lee
- Be creative not perfect I had rather an entry level employee suggest a disruptive idea then try and be organized in a boring spreadsheet. –Whitney Wolfe
- You can do anything you want just not everything pick what you want work harder than most to get it and believe in yourself. –Daina Trout
- Do not let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity or your curiosity it is your place in the world it is your life go on and do all you can with it and make it the life you want to live. –Mae Jemison
- When you take risks you learn that there will be times when you succeed and there will be times when you fail and both are equally important. –Ellen DeGeneres
- Whatever the problem, be part of the solution do not just sit around raising questions and pointing out obstacles. –Tina Fey
- Whether you work for yourself or others there will be moments when you feel unhappy or stuck you cannot control everything around you but in those moments remind yourself that you are powerful and that even small strategic moves can create big shifts for the better. –Trae Bodge
- Even if your dream seems unattainable you can achieve it if you stay focused driven and diligent. –Rebecca Minkoff
- It is really hard to start a business if you do not care about it at the margin when it is 2 am it has to be that passion that pushes you forward. –Katrina Lak
- Remember that your time is your most valuable asset so think about if what you are doing is really what you want to spend your time on think about if it is getting you to a place that you want to go in the long run if it is not go do something else. –Han Lyn Ma
- If you are not where you want to be in life do not get discouraged remember where you are is not your destiny. –Sharita Humphrey
Personal Development and Personal Growth Quotes
Personal development quotes are very important for adolescents and young adults since if they improve themselves at this age, the rest of their lives will be easier. Read these quotations to understand better how personal development can be achieved.
- Personal development is the conscious choice to improve one’s life to become a better person and to grow as an individual.
- Investing in yourself is the best investment you will ever make it will not only improve your life it will improve the lives of all those around you.
- Look in the mirror that is your competition.
- What we fear doing most is usually what we most need to do. –Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Income seldom exceeds personal development. –Jim Rohn
- Personal development the never ending chance to improve not only yourself but also attract opportunities and affect others. –Jim Rohn
- Personal development is essential for a positive mindset self-motivational increasing self-belief and raising your standards.
- Personal development separates you from the crowd.
- Personal development is the belief that you are worth the effort time and energy needed to develop yourself. –Denis Waitley
- An investment in your personal development is the best investment you can make. –Jim Rohn
- Personal development is a major timesaver the better you become the less time it takes you to achieve your goals. –Brian Tracy
- Without continuous personal development you are now all that you will ever become. –Eli Cohen
- You cannot change your destination overnight but you can change your direction overnight if you want to reach your goals and fulfill your potential become intentional about your personal growth. It will change your life. –Jim Rohn
- Personal development brings forth your greatness from within.
- The greatest gift you can give to somebody is your own personal development. –Jim Rohn
- To double your income and success triple your investment in personal development and professional mastery. –Robin Sharma
Self-Improvement and Personal Growth Quotes
Growth self-improvement quotes have your back when you are at your lowest. These statements can motivate you to recognize that you can achieve in life if you work hard and better yourself.
- Never allow your mind to wander untamed like a wild animal that exists on the basis of survival of the fittest tame your mind with consistent focus on your goals and desires. –Stephen Richards
- Become addicted to constant and never ending self-improvement. –Anthony J. D’Angelo
- If you always do what you have always done you will always be where you have always been. –T.D. Jakes
- You are essentially who you create yourself to be and all that occurs in your life is the result of your own making. –Stephen Richards
- You have got to have rules to live by and one of mine is always say yes put yourself in danger of something amazing happening to you. –Tom Bilyeu
- Manifesting is a lot like making a cake the things needed are supplied by you the mixing is done by your mind and the baking is done in the oven of the universe. –Stephen Richards
- The health of your brain is much more about your actions than your age. –Dr. Daniel Amen
- I believe that the greatest truths of the universe do not lie outside in the study of the stars and the planets they lie deep within us in the magnificence of our heart mind and soul until we understand what is within we cannot understand what is without. –Anita Moorjani
- Things do not grow better they remain as they are it is we who grow better by the changes we make in ourselves. –Swami Vivekananda
- A strong man cannot help a weaker unless the weaker is willing to be helped and even then the weak man must become strong of himself he must by his own efforts develop the strength which he admires in another none but himself can alter his condition. –James Allen
- It is not until you change your identity to match your life blueprint that you will understand why everything in the past never worked. –Shannon L. Alder
- Growth is actually contagious so if you want to reach your goals you have got to get around people who are going in the same direction you want to be going and you will catch the success. –Dr. Henry Cloud
- There is nothing wrong with self-improvement as long as you recognize that at some point you are going to have to accept yourself in all your imperfect glory what is wrong with liking yourself the way you are? –Jessica Zafra
- The key to happiness is really progress and growth and constantly working on yourself and developing something. –Lewis Howes
- The things I carry are my thoughts that is it they are the only weight my thoughts determine whether I am free and light or burdened. –Kamal Ravikant
Personal Growth Quotes to Inspire You
These self-improvement and self-growth quotes will present you with an easier road to self-improvement. These incredible quotations will inspire and push you to begin working with integrity so that you may become a wonderful person.
- Life is all about growth and change it is not static it is not about some destination. –Bill Burnett
- The practice of surrender allows us to grow through challenges and move forward with grace. –Yolanda V Acree
- If you put good people in bad systems you get bad results you have to water the flowers you want to grow. –Stephen Covey
- We don’t grow old when we cease to grow we become old. –Ralph Waldo Emerson
- There is comfort in acceptance there is unexpected growth of seedlings of life if we take the risk of opening ourselves up. –Jan Warner
- Personal growth is important in all of life stages you need to keep growing to deal effectively with others. –James Stafford
- Honor winters lesson despite this time of lifelessness and inactivity this is still a season of growth. –Melody Beattie
- Everyone wants to live on top of the mountain but all the happiness and growth occurs while you are climbing it. –Andy Rooney
- Self-esteem is the pillar that underlies our well-being and emotional growth. –Pixie Walker
- To practice any art no matter how well or badly is a way to make your soul grow so do it? –Kurt Vonnegut
- Be not afraid of growing slowly be afraid only of standing still. –Chinese Proverb
- How can we grow if we cannot acknowledge our own weaknesses? –Kristin Neff
- All of us need to grow continuously in our lives if you are the same person now that you were a year ago or even a day ago then you are not growing. –Les Brown
Personal Growth Quotes to Live By
Here are some quotes about self-development that can inspire you to contemplate your career and further develop yourself. These quotations will help you understand how you may become a successful person by being honest with yourself.
- Growth equals change if you want to get better you have to keep changing and improving that means stepping out into new areas. –John Maxwell
- Growth is a part of change and change is a constant in our world.
- Use your mind grow your mind and grow your life is experiences through learning. –Matthew D. Mohr
- Read to learn to enrich your thinking to grow your mind and thus your being. –Lee Thayer
- True friendship is a plant of slow growth and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity before it is entitled to the appellation. George Washington
- In difficult times, we are not supposed to quit believing we are not supposed to quit growing.
- An environment of growth where information is shared, personal development is encouraged, and discussions occur to help everyone grow and learn. –Byron Pulsifer
- Retirement is a time for personal growth which becomes the path to greater personal freedom. –Mark Evan
- Individuals in a growth mindset do not simply look for challenge they blossom with it the greater the challenge the more they stretch. –K. Orient
- Without continual growth and progress such words as improvement achievement and success have no meaning. –Benjamin Franklin
- Our consciousness rarely registers the beginning of a growth within us anymore than without us there have been many circulations of the sap before we detect the smallest sign of the bud. –George Eliot
- Anyone can endeavor to learn something new each day and mark some growth. –Wilferd Peterson
- Doubt increases with inaction clarity reveals itself in momentum growth comes from progress for all these reasons BEGIN. –Brendon Burchard
- Aversion to failure motivates us to take necessary precautions and to work harder to achieve success by contrast intense fear of failure often handicaps us making us reject failure so vigorously that we cannot take the risks that are necessary for growth. –Tal Ben-Shahar
- Productivity is considered a key source of economic growth and benefit I would say the key to success. –Lorena Katz
Personal Growth Quotes for Instagram
We have put together some personal growth captions for Instagram. You can post them in your Instagram story, and your friends and followers will also like them a lot!
- Self-growth is not always a destination it is an ongoing journey where the past and present merge with the future.
- Take a second to appreciate all the things you have done you are capable of more than what you see in yourself and it is time for a personal progress update.
- We are all works in progress and it is so important to be kind to ourselves as we learn and grow.
- Make sure you keep growing and always be conscious of your mental health.
- You are great and you can be greater keep on growing.
- Learning a lot today mentally building my confidence and resilience little by little.
- I am not where I want to be but thank God I am not where I used to be growth takes time and effort.
- Never stop growing never.
- Are you ready to grow? Let’s get to work.
- Pushing past your comfort zone is the best way to grow.
- Everyone deserves to grow and evolve here is to taking a step out of your comfort zone you might learn something about yourself.
- I love to hear how people grow to be better versions of themselves so here is a little growth hack the first step is to acknowledge that you can be better voila you are already on your way.
- We should always be open to improving ourselves.
- Hey you are getting a little better every day.
- Growing is inevitable growing a garden growing a business growing a family.
Final Thoughts on Personal Growth Quotes
Personal growth quotes are very necessary for the self-development of any person. To become a successful person in life self-development it is important because this self-development will help you get to know how your life would be improved when you bring a change in your personality.
You can get some hope and zest through these personal growth and development quotes. These personal growth quotes will change your mindset and even maybe bad habits. Once you become personally better, you can play a positive part in the society.
So, these growth self-improvement quotes would be very fruitful for every sort of person if he wants to be a successful and great person in his life.
So, if you want to become a self-confident and successful person then these amazing personal growth and development quotes can provide you with an easy pathway towards a brighter future.
We hope that you would have liked our article about personal growth and development quotes! Pass them on to a friend who might benefit from them!