The sense of brotherhood generates an ideal society and brotherhood quotes can help you in the realization of the importance of brotherhood, equality, and justice.
Family is the basic unit of society. Different families combine to give birth to a society. If the society is an embodiment of brotherhood, love, and peace then success becomes the destiny of the society.
Friends are also important in our life. They stand with us through thick and thin. They never let us feel alone.
We hope these brotherhood quotes can help you in understanding the value of friends and family in your life.
Follow these quotes about brotherhood and make an ideal, peaceful and harmonious society. Share with all your family members, friends, and relatives to let them enjoy it too.
Keep on reading this piece of writing to learn a lot about a variety of brotherhood sayings!
Believe us these sayings can bring revolutionary changes to our social circle. We can move towards the path of success, glory, and splendor.
You May Also Be Interested In:
Best Brotherhood Quotes of All Time
Brotherhood is a top-notch quality of great people, nations, and societies. Those who follow it, succeed over other nations. By following our unique and best quotes for brotherhood, you can find the advantages of living together with love, harmony and peace.
- You cannot contribute anything to the ideal condition of mind and heart known as Brotherhood, however much you preach, posture, or agree, unless you live it. –Faith Baldwin
- The crest and crowning of all good, life’s final star, is brotherhood. –Edwin Markham
- Brothers don’t necessarily have to say anything to each other they can sit in a room and be together and just be completely comfortable with each other. –Leonardo DiCaprio
- Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero. –Marc Brown
- Brothers aren’t simply close; brothers are knit together. –Robert Rivers
- There is no love like the love for a brother. There is no love like the love from a brother. –Astrid Alauda
- The beauty of genuine brotherhood and peace is more precious than diamonds or silver or gold. –Martin Luther King Jr.
- Once a brother, always a brother, no matter the distance, no matter the difference and no matter the issue. –Byron Pulsifer
- The aim of democracy is harmony; its goal is Brotherhood. –Mark Twain
- The mystical bond of brotherhood makes all men brothers. –Thomas Carlyle
- Brotherhood is the good deed, service to others. Brotherhood is food, shelter and raiment, yes, but it is also the word of hope, the pat on the back, the open door, the warm hearth. –P. L. Prattis
- You just call on me brother, when you need a hand. We all need somebody to lean on just might have a problem that you’ll understand. We all need somebody to lean on. –Lean on Me, Bill Withers
Famous Brotherhood Quotes
You can find a great and huge variety of brotherhood quotes on the net. They urge you to live with cooperation and unity. However, we managed to gather supreme class and famous quotes about brotherhood. These quotes can compel you to live with justice and equality.
- I don’t believe an accident of birth makes people sisters or brothers. It makes them siblings, gives them mutuality of parentage. Sisterhood and brotherhood is a condition people have to work at. –Maya Angelou
- Christians are my brothers, Hindus are my brothers, and all of them are my brothers. We just think different and believe different. –Muhammad Ali
- Either men will learn to live like brothers, or they will die like beasts. –Max Lerner
- Grant us brotherhood, not only for this day but for all our years a brotherhood not of words but of acts and deeds. –Stephen Vincent
- You cannot see brotherhood; neither can you hear it nor taste it. But you can feel it a hundred times a day. It is the pat on the back when things look gloomy. It is the smile of encouragement when the way seems hard. It is the helping hand when the burden becomes unbearable. –Peter E. Terzick
- You may call for peace as loudly as you wish, but where there is no brotherhood there can in the end be no peace. –Max Lerner
- He ain’t heavy, he’s my brother. –The Hollies
- By practicing brotherhood, we set a good example for those around us and in return we feel a sense of self-fulfillment for having aided a fellow human being. –Kathy Bartilson
- Because brothers don’t let each other wander in the dark alone. –Jolene Perry
- A brother is a friend given by nature. –Jean Baptiste Legouve
- Not everybody’s going to have a perfect relationship with every great player on their team. But when I step between those lines and I’m with my team, we’re a brotherhood. –John Wall
- The opportunity for brotherhood presents itself every time you meet a human being. –Jane Wyman
Funny Brotherhood Quotes
Fun is an essential part of our lives. You can’t be a dry, dull, dim, boring and serious person round the clock. By including fun in your personality, you can increase your charm and attractiveness. Try these funny brotherhood quotes and live with fun and amusement with your loved ones.
- Half the time when brothers wrestle, it’s just an excuse to hug each other. –James Patterson
- Brothers are like fat thighs. They stick together.
- Brothers can sit in a room and be together and just be completely comfortable. – Leonardo DiCaprio
- There is a little boy inside the man who is my brother. –Anna Quindlen
- A friend is a brother who was once a bother.
- I think I’m funny because my family, my siblings were funny. –Martin Short
- Everyone knows that if you’ve got a brother, you’re going to fight. –Liam Gallagher
- My elder brother won’t die, and my younger brothers seem never to do anything else. –Oscar Wilde
- I grew up with six brothers. That’s how I learned to dance waiting for the bathroom. –Bob Hope
- I am smiling because you are my brother. I am laughing because there is nothing you can do about.
- Brothers are children of the same parents, each of whom is perfectly normal until they get together. –Sam Levenson
- Brothers don’t hit each other, they just high-five on face.
- Brothers that say they never fight are most definitely hiding something. –Lemony Snicket
- What brothers say to tease their sisters has nothing to do with what they really think of them. –Esther Friesner
Short Brotherhood Quotes
In our social circles of friends and colleagues, brotherhood keeps an important role. It attaches people with one another. People participate in one another’s pleasure and sorrow. They love to help each other. Apply these short quotes about brotherhood and let’s convert our society into a better society!
- Who needs superheroes when you have a brother?
- There’s no buddy like a brother.
- A brother is a friend given by nature.
- Happiness is having a younger brother who is taller than you.
- Having brothers never feel loneliness in life, isn’t it?
- Brothers are the best friends, we can have ever.
- Glad you’re my brother.
- My brother is the guide of my life.
- I love my brother’s lot.
- What strange creature’s brother are.
- Big brother is out first friend and second father.
- He is everybody’s best friend and my little brother.
- If I could pick the best brother, I would pick you.
- Nothing can stop me from loving my brother.
- You are my brother. My best friend forever.
Inspirational Brotherhood Quotes
Inspiration is such a force which can convert anyone into someone else. You can be a better human being by getting inspiration. Check out our inspirational quotes about brotherhood and get inspiration to adopt the sense of brotherhood, humanity and peace.
- Equality lies only in human moral dignity. Let there be brothers first, then there will be brotherhood, and only then will there be a fair sharing of goods among brothers. –Fyodor Dostoyevsky
- Brotherhood is the very price and condition of man’s survival. –Carlos P. Romulo
- Brotherhood is not just a Bible word. Out of comradeship can come and will come the happy life for all. –Heywood Broun
- Brotherhood means laying down your life for somebody, really willing to sacrifice yourself for somebody else. –Tim Hetherington
- I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit together at the table of brotherhood. –Martin Luther King Jr.
- Never hold resentments for the person who tells you what you need to hear; count them among your truest, most caring, and valuable friends. –Mike Norton
- If we desire a society in which men are brothers, then we must act towards one another with brotherhood. If we can build such a society, then we would have achieved the ultimate goal of human freedom. –Batard Rustin
- It is at times such as this that we show our true spirit of giving and of brotherhood of revealing the Good Samaritan in all of us. –Jo Bonner
- Trying to build the brotherhood of man without the fatherhood of God is like trying to make a wheel without a hub. –Irene Dunne
- No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent. –John Donne
- You cannot further the Brotherhood of Man by encouraging class hatred. –Paul Getty
- The hope of a secure and livable world lies with disciplined nonconformists who are dedicated to justice, peace and brotherhood. –Martin Luther King Jr.
- When you are a grown up your brothers become your neighbors and your unconditional brotherhood become your conditional neighborhood. –Amit Kalantri
Motivational Brotherhood Quotes
Motivation is an important spirit of life. It urges us to keep on moving and achieving something in life. We want to motivate you towards the path of brotherhood by collecting brotherhood motivational quotes. Follow them and feel the difference in yourselves.
- We don’t need holy wars. What we need is tolerance and brotherhood and simple humanity. –Arlen Specter
- Brotherhood is an ideal better understood by example than precept. –Paramahansa Yogananda
- The world is now too small for anything but brotherhood. –Arthur Powell Davies
- You earn brotherhood the purest friendship, trust, love, whatever you want to call it moment by moment through how you treat others. –Doug Cooper
- Above all things let us never forget that mankind constitutes one great brotherhood; all born to encounter suffering and sorrow, and therefore bound to sympathize with each other. –Albert Pike
- The brotherhood of man is an integral part of Christianity no less than the Fatherhood of God; and to deny the one is no less infidel than to deny the other. –Lyman Abbot
- The universal brotherhood of man is our most precious possession. –Mark Twain
- Sooner or later, all the peoples of the world will have to discover a way to live together in peace, and thereby transform this pending cosmic elegy into a creative psalm of brotherhood. –Martin Luther King, Jr.
- We must live together as brothers or perish together as fools. –Martin Luther King Jr.
- We have flown the air like birds and swum the sea like fishes, but have yet to learn the simple act of walking the earth like brothers. –Martin Luther King Jr
Loyalty Brotherhood Quotes
Loyalty and sincerity are like backbone for any relation. All relations are incomplete without them. It’s necessary to bring loyalty and sincerity in our society. You can try our brotherhood quotes about loyalty to observe miraculous changes in our society.
- I believe in the brotherhood of all men, but I don’t believe in wasting brotherhood on anyone who doesn’t want to practice it with me. Brotherhood is a two-way street. –Malcolm X
- I look to a time when brotherhood needs no publicity; to a time when a brotherhood award would be as ridiculous as an award for getting up each morning. –Daniel D Mich
- Brotherhood is not so wild a dream as those, who profit by postponing it, pretend. –Eric Sevareid
- The principle of the brotherhood of man is narcissistic for the grounds for that love have always been the assumption that we ought to realize that we are the same the whole world over. –Germaine Greer
- Islam teaches tolerance, not hatred; universal brotherhood, not enmity; peace, and not violence. –Pervez Musharraf
- If you really believe in the brotherhood of man, and you want to come into its fold, you’ve got to let everyone else in, too. –Oscar Hammerstein II
- I have always held those political opinions which point to the universal brotherhood of man, no matter in what rank of life he may have taken his origin. –Alexander Mackenzie
- The spirit of brotherhood recognizes of necessity both the need of self-help and also the need of helping others in the only way which every ultimately does great god, that is, of helping them to help themselves. –Theodore Roosevelt
- The crest and crowning of all good, life’s final star, is brotherhood. –Edwin Markham
- I believe that if we really want human brotherhood to spread and increase until it makes life safe and sane, we must also be certain that there is no one true faith or path by which it may spread. –Adlai E Stevenson
- Whoever in prayer can say, ‘Our Father’, acknowledges and should feel the brotherhood of the whole race of mankind. –Tryon Edwards
- When you are a member of an organization, life isn’t only about you. As part of a circle of people who depend on one another, you watch one another’s back and remain loyal to the concept of brotherhood. –Sonny Barger
Real Brotherhood Quotes
By following brotherhood, we can overcome all the challenges. We can face many hardships, disasters and worries by helping one another. So, try these real brotherhood quotes and build real and pure relationships with your friends and family members.
- God, what a world, if men in street and mart felt that same kinship of the human heart which makes them, in the face of fire and flood, rise to the meaning of true brotherhood. –Ella Wheeler Wilcox
- Brotherhood means living peaceably together and to help and love one another. –Rhea Cumming
- Until you have become really, in actual fact, as brother to everyone, brotherhood will not come to pass. –Fyodor Dostoyevsky
- It is doubtless true that men are bad because they are unhappy. If anyone could give them real happiness, the happiness of brotherhood, they would all want to live the true and brotherly life. –Edwin Markham
- In death as in life, we stand together, always a family, always a team. The brotherhood never dies. –Marcus Luttrell
- Give bread to a stranger, in the name of the universal brotherhood which binds together all men under the common father of nature. –Quintilian
- True happiness comes from a sense of brotherhood and sisterhood, but not from hatred and division. –Oscar Auliq-Ice
- Respect, brotherhood the family comes first, and everything else falls in place after that. –Jadakiss
- We live in a world that has narrowed into a neighborhood before it has broadened into a brotherhood. –Lyndon Baines Johnson
- I believe in the brotherhood of man, not merely the brotherhood of white men but the brotherhood of all men before law. –Harry S. Truman
- The brotherhood of man is usually thought of as something unattainable, the vision of a dreamer. The truth is that brotherhood exists now and has always existed. The brotherhood of man is here. It is not a fancy but a fact. It is not a dream but a reality. –Wilfred Peterson
- You cannot further the brotherhood of man by inciting class hatred. –William Boetcker
Military Brotherhood Quotes
Discipline, unity and brotherhood are important features of military. Military people are like a strong wall. They support each other like bricks. Examine our collection of brotherhood military quotes to know about the discipline, unity, environment and brotherhood of military.
- A military brother is a friend given by God.
- Military brotherhood makes us noble, love makes us beautiful, and loyalty makes us stand by each other, no matter what.
- A man’s loyalty to his brothers in the army is always hundred percent because they are the only ones you see as a family as soon as you leave home to the camp.
- The bond of brotherhood in the military is not easily broken; once established, it becomes the strongest force in the world.
- A military brother is born for adversity.
- Military brotherhood is like having a second family. The military brotherhood is the strongest in the world. Each soldier is a family member and is very close to each other. The defence will never be broken.
- Brotherhood is more than just being friends with someone; it’s also about being there for each other no matter what happens.
- Military brothers are like family, but better. The bonds of a military brotherhood are stronger than those of blood relations because they are forged in battle and tempered by the fire of combat. They share the same experiences and challenges, from basic training to combat. They often feel a bond with their fellow soldiers that they do not necessarily feel with other people outside their unit.
- In times of war or crisis, brothers will stick together through thick and thin because they know that if one falls, then all fall together.
- Brothers in arms are brothers for life.
- The military is the only family I’ve got, and I’ll be damned if I’m going to let them get away with what they did.
- You can’t be a soldier and not have a brotherhood.
- Military brotherhood is a relationship of love and respect. It’s a bond that goes deeper than just being friends. It is the ultimate form of friendship, where you have each other’s back no matter what.
- In the military, brotherhood is everything. We are brothers in arms, and we always want to be there for each other.
- The most important thing in life is family and love, but before that is something that we do not understand: loyalty to each other.
- The relationship between two brothers in the military is like no other. It is a bond that cannot be broken, and it is a bond that will last forever.
Friendship Brotherhood Quotes
Friends are like brothers and brothers are like friends for one another. In relations of friendship, brotherhood is quite important. When you feel the pains, worries and pleasures of your friends, then you are following the sense of brotherhood. Try these brotherhood friendship quotes and bring brotherhood in your friends circle.
- I’m Native American, so it’s in my blood to always want brothers and friends. I’m a good brotherhood guy. –Duane Chapman
- Nothing about ‘Brotherhood’ is ever wrapped up in a nice package. –Annabeth Gish
- The more man knows of man, the better for the common brotherhood among men. –Charles Dickens
- The idea of brotherhood re-dawns upon the world with a broader significance than the narrow association of members in a sect or creed. –Hellen Keller
- Starting a business with brother either ends business or ends brotherhood. –Amit Kalantri
- Some have never learned that every human on this earth is equal to every other one. This is the secret of brotherhood. –John Dejung
- Imagine no possessions, I wonder if you can, No need for greed or hunger, A brotherhood of man. Imagine all the people sharing all the world. –John Lennon
- If you really believe in the brotherhood of man, and you want to come into its fold, you’ve got to let everyone else in, too. –Oscar Hammerstein II
- Peace, harmony and brotherhood are the marks of humanity. They are the heart of every religion. They are the ultimate weapons against all powerful weapons. –Amit Ray
- No guns but only brotherhood can resolve the problems. –Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Develop a sense of the brotherhood of man. Look upon each person as your own brother. There is only one caste, the caste of humanity. All of us belong to the human race, so everyone is equal. Therefore, love each one equally. –Sathya Sai Baba
- I may not be my brother’s keeper, but I am my brother’s brother. –Jeffrey R. Holland
Brotherhood Quotes for Instagram Captions
On Instagram, many friends post their pictures with attractive and captivating captions. These captions make them prominent among others. Here is a great collection of captions for brotherhood to highlight you among your social circle. Use them and be dominant.
- When my brother with me, I won’t afraid.
- Life is better with brothers…!
- The greatest gifts my parents ever gave me were my brothers.
- A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams.
- My brothers the world best brothers ever 1 person have.
- I am born lucky, coz I have a one-in-million sibling like you.
- Brothers and sisters separated by distance, joined by love.
- How do people make it through life without a brother?
- Brothers are playmates in the beginning and best friends for life.
- Being sister and brother means being there for each other.
- Of all the toys I have to play. I’d choose my brothers and day.
- I grew up with a younger brother. So I can get pretty rowdy.
- Some people don’t believe in heroes. But they haven’t met my brother.
- The younger brother must help to pay for the pleasures of the elder.
- Friends come and go, but my dear brother are always there…!
- You are taller than me now. But still you are little brother for me.
More Brotherhood Quotes and Sayings
Brotherhood is not required for a specific time period or for certain people. This quality is needed for all people and for all ages. Therefore, we managed to gather a great variety of brotherhood sayings for our readers to urge them to live with love, peace and humanity.
- People are realizing that colour has no bearing on what’s known as brotherhood. –Omar Epps
- The spirit of democracy requires change of the heart requires the inculcation of the spirit of brotherhood. –Mahatma Gandhi
- Laughter is the true brotherhood of man. At some time or another we’ve all done something that could be laughed at. Anyone who claims he hasn’t been the most laughable of all. –Gene Perret
- It is time for martyrs now, and if I am to be one, it will be for the cause of brotherhood. That’s the only thing that can save this country. –Malcom X
- The more skilled their dectators became, the more the brotherhood mastered the concept of misdirection, an invaluable tool they had learned to use very well. –Mark Vertreese
- The origin of the brotherhood is a clouded mystery to all but a select few of the current members. It is only through limited oral history that their traditions and ritual have been passed from one generation to the next. –Mark Vertreese
- He knew that God’s shining light would lead him and his Brotherhood as they delivered their country toward salvation both economic and political. –Mark Vertreese
- Brotherhood is universal. A self gets built, two selves find an orbit around each other, and a society absorbs them into a collective fabric that is never the same tomorrow as it was yesterday. –Deepak Chopra, Sanjiv Chopra
- The brotherhood tends to treat these aims as part of member’s religious duties that must be fulfilled. Most important, these aims help the brotherhood survive and gain support. –Khalil al-Anani
- The brotherhood does not differentiate between religion and politics. –Khalil al-Anani
- Dickens did not merely believe in the brotherhood of men in the weak modern way; he was the brotherhood of men, and knew it was a brotherhood in sin as well as in aspiration. –Kevin Belmonte
- Peace happiness brotherhood that is what we want in this world. –Mark Twain
Final Thoughts on Brotherhood Quotes
Let’s gather all the scattered points of the discussion and put them into a nutshell. You have gone through a huge and wonderful variety of brotherhood quotes.
We challenge you that by applying these brotherhood quotes you can start living a new life with your old social circle.
Don’t keep these quotes about brotherhood restricted to yourself rather share with all your friends and family members to motivate them to live with brotherhood.
If you are living just for yourself, then you can’t enjoy the real essence of humanity. When you start helping others, feeling for others and worrying about others, only then you are a real human being.
Let’s start living like genuine and real human beings by following our brotherhood sayings. Don’t forget to rotate these sayings among your near and dear ones!
Kindly take a few seconds to drop your comments in our comment box.
Waiting for your worthy words and statements!