These loyal friend quotes are a great way to make your best friend feel special as they are.
No matter what kind of relationship you are in, either it is family, friends, colleagues or a personal relationship of any kind, loyalty is the most important trait to hold these relations upright over the long period of time.
Therefore, if it’s friendship for example than these loyal friend quotes are a great reminder to us that how blessed we are to have such precious people around us.
There are many things in life that are worth thanking for apart from wealth and money. The top most among then is to have a faithful bestie as we can be well appreciative of them by reading through these loyal friend’s quotes.
No matter how hard your life is, a good friend makes it all bearable. So, it is high time to collect some awesome quotes about friendship and loyalty to compliment your dear friends!
Best Loyal Friend Quotes of All Time
We have often heard that a friend in need is a friend in deed. No one can understand this better than someone who has a dear loyal friend to pick them up when they tend to fall.
So let’s read the best loyal friend quotes to honor this beautiful friendship.
- The trouble is not in dying for a loyal friend, but in finding a friend worth dying for. –Mark Twain
- Be careful who you call your loyal friends. I’d rather have four quarters than one hundred pennies. –Al Capone
- Cultivate solitude and quiet and a few sincere loyal friends, rather than mob merriment, noise and thousands of nodding acquaintances. –William Powell
- I know amazing people in fashion who are anything but fake. They are very real and very sensitive. They are happy and sad. They are loyal friends. –Alber Elbaz
- I count myself really fortunate that I have some lifelong loyal friends. The best thing about a friend is when you are being your own worst enemy a friend can help snap you out of it. –Amy Grant
- I am an awfully loyal friend. Once I have started a relationship with someone, it’s like they are syrup and I’m a pancake. Their syrup gets into my pancake, so to speak. –Warren Farrell
- When you already believe something, how can you suddenly stop? When you are a loyal friend, how can you no longer be one? –Amy Tan
- Time will explain it all. Waste no tears over the griefs of yesterday. One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives. Love is all we have, the only way that each can help the other. Whoso neglects learning in his youth, loses the past and is dead for the future. –Euripides
- We cannot hope only to leave our children a bigger car, a bigger bank account. We must hope to give them a sense of what it means to be a loyal friend, a loving parent, a citizen who leaves his home, his neighborhood and town better than he found it. –George H. W. Bush
- If a man asks me for my loyalty I will give him my honesty. If a man asks me for my honesty I will give him my loyalty. –John Boyd
- If you wanna find out who’s a loyal friend, screw up or go through a challenging time then see who sticks around. –Karen Salmonsohn
Famous Loyal Friend Quotes
The internet is full of friendship quotes but what we have to offer you is literally more beautiful and unique just as the friend you have in your life. So keep reading and enjoy these world famous loyal friend quotes below.
- My dogs have been my most loyal friends and constant companions. –Cesar Millan
- I am truly happy that I am able to travel from time to time to the USSR the country I love above all. I always have been, I am now and will always be a loyal friend of the Soviet Union. –Paul Robeson
- I DO not count the hours I spend in wandering by the sea the forest is my loyal friend. –Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Loyalty and friendship, which is to me the same, created all the wealth that I’ve ever thought I had have. –Ernie Banks
- If alcohol is queen, then tobacco is her consort. It’s a fond companion for all occasions, a loyal friend through fair weather and foul. –Luis Bunuel
- My desk, most loyal friend thank you. You have been with me on every road I have taken. My scar and my protection. –Marina Tsvetaeva
- My dogs are crazy. They’re always getting into some kind of trouble but then again, they’re my most loyal friends. –Zac Efron
- Canada used to be one of our most loyal friends, and vice versa. I mean, Canada sent troops to Vietnam was Vietnam less containable and more of a threat than Saddam Hussein? –Ann Coulter
- Loyalty is what makes us trust, trust is what makes us stay, staying is what makes us love, and love is what gives us hope. –Glenn van Dekken
- Unlike the puerile loyalty to a conviction, loyalty to a friend is a virtue perhaps the only virtue, the last remaining one. –Milan Kundera
- Honesty and loyalty are key. If two people can be honest with each other about everything, that’s probably the biggest key to success. –Taylor Lautner
Deep Loyal Friend Quotes
If you are searching for any kind of deep and heartfelt quotes and sayings to wish to your loyal friend at their special day, then you are at the right place.
Just grab a pen and pencil and write down these beautiful loyal quotes for friends that will express the love your heart feels for your friend.
- Be a good friend. A really good, loyal, caring, honest and truly fabulous friend.
- You don’t earn loyalty in a day. You earn loyalty day by day. –Jeffrey Gitomer
- We are all in the same boat, in a stormy sea, and we owe each other a terrible loyalty. –G.K. Chesterton
- Be loyal and trustworthy. Do not befriend anyone who is lower than yourself in this regard. –Confucius
- Lucky are those who find a true loyal friend in this fake world.
- I think a good friend, to me, is all about trust and loyalty. You don’t ever want to second-guess whether you can tell your friend something. –Lauren Conrad
- We have to recognize that there cannot be relationships unless there is commitment, unless there is loyalty, unless there is love, patience, persistence. –Cornel West
- Not having to question someone’s loyalty and honesty is one of the most freeing feelings in the world and I’m grateful for everyone in my life who brings me that peace.
- I belong to the people I love, and they belong to me- they, and the love and loyalty I give them, form my identity far more than any word or group ever could. –Veronica Roth
- Loyalty to the family must be merged into loyalty to the community, loyalty to the community into loyalty to the nation, and loyalty to the nation into loyalty to mankind. –Thomas Cochrane
Amazing Loyal Friend Quotes
We all have problems of some land in our lives and we need a lot of strength to deal with these problems. And if you happen to have a loyal friend to back you up then all these problems become a lot easier to bear.
So, pay a tribute to this beautiful bond of friendship through the following quotes on loyal friends below.
- Loyalty is about people who stay true to you behind your back.
- You don’t earn loyalty in a day. You earn loyalty day-by-day. –Jeffrey Gitomer
- There’s nothing more precious than a loyal friend. If you find one, cherish them.
- You give loyalty, you’ll get it back. You give love, you’ll get it back. –Tommy Lasorda
- I’ve always felt that having a garden is like having a good and loyal friend. –C. Z. Guest
- Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet broke a chain or freed a human soul. –Mark Twain
- In friendship, you don’t need to find the most interesting one. Just find the most loyal one.
- A Loyal friend is someone who walks into a room when everyone else is walking out. –Gary Moore
- Loyalty isn’t grey. It’s black and white. You’re either loyal completely, or not loyal at all. –Sharnay
Funny Loyal Friend Quotes
Are you planning a Saturday night out with your best pal? Then we offer you a collection of some witty and humorous funny loyal friend’s quotes that will not only honor your precious quality of a friend but also have them in giggles.
- A Loyal friend will always stab you in the front. –Oscar Wilde
- There is nothing better than a loyal friend, unless it’s a friend with chocolate. –Linda Grayson
- You find out who your loyal friends are when you’re involved in a scandal. –Elizabeth Taylor
- A loyal friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows you are slightly cracked. –Bernard Meltzer
- When you’re in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A loyal friend will be in the cell next to you saying, damn, that was fun. –Groucho Marx
- Loyal friend isn’t a person; it’s a tier. –Mindy Kaling
- Every man should have a fair-sized cemetery in which to bury the faults of his loyal friends. –Henry Brooks Adams
- A loyal friend is someone who knows all about you and loves you just the same. –Elbert Hubbard
- I think we’ll be friends forever because we’re too lazy to find new friends.
- Friends buy you food. Best friends eat your food.
- We’ll be the old ladies causing trouble in the nursing home.
- We’ll be best friends forever because you already know too much.
Fake Loyal Friend Quotes
There are many types of people in the world some are loyal and rare and some are fake like pebbles.
But everyone comes in our life for a reason. These fake loyalty friend quotes are great way to look beyond such fake people and choose our friends carefully.
- You got nothing to lose. You don’t lose when you lose fake friends. –Joan Jett
- A fake friend loves to see that you are doing well, but not better than they.
- Being too nice is almost a crime nowadays, fake friends are everywhere.
- Life is full of fake peoples but before you decide to judge them, make sure you’re not one of them.
- Having fake friends is like hugging cactus. The tighter you hug; the more pain you get. –Riza Prasetyaningsih
- Not everybody’s your friend just because they’re hanging around and laughing with you doesn’t mean they’re friends of yours. People pretend to be good. At the end of the day, real situations expose false people, so be careful.
- Be very careful of who you share your problem with, remember that not every friend that smiles at you is your best friend. –Kemmy Nola
- False friendship, like the ivy, decays and ruins the walls it embraces; but true friendship gives new life and animation to the object it supports. –Richard Burton
- An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind. –The Buddha
- Don’t fear the enemy that attacks you, but the fake friend that hugs you.
- You don’t lose friends because real friends can never be lost. You lose people masquerading as friends, and you’re better for it. –Mandy Hale
- Fake friends; those who only drill holes under your boat to get it leaking those who discredit your ambitions and those who pretend they love you, but behind their backs they know they are in to destroy your legacies. –Israelmore Ayivor
- One good thing about being in a bad situation makes picking out fake friends really easy.
- Fake Friend once they stop talking to you, they start talking about you.
Short Loyal Friend Quotes
Throw a party in the honor of your dear friend who has been by your side in all ups and downs of your life and decorate it with the following short loyal friend quotes to make them feel wanted and cherished.
- Blessed is the one who has a loyal friend.
- I get by with a little help from my loyal friends. –John Lennon
- I’ve always felt that having a garden is like having a good and loyal friend. –C. Z. Guest
- The forest is my loyal friend a Delphic shrine to me. –Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Stop eating junk. Be a good listener and a loyal friend. –Claudia Black
- Any person who deserves my loyalty receives it. –Joyce Maynard
- You cannot do for a loyal friend. –Henrik Johan Ibsen
- All I want is good, honest, loyal friends. –Aviv Nevo
- One loyal friend is worth more than a thousand fake ones.
- Loyalty is a decision, a resolution of the soul. –Pascal Mercier
True Friendship and Loyal Friend Quotes
Start making a journal today regarding your bestie and the special bond that you both share with each other. Below is the whole lot of content in the form of quotes about friendship and loyalty to help you write up about your friend. So, let’s get down to it.
- Some women pray for their daughters to marry good husbands. I pray that my girls will find girlfriends half as loyal and true as the Ya-Yas. –Rebecca Wells
- Love often wears a mask in order to test loyalty. –Minna Antrim
- Never push a loyal person to the point where they no longer give a damn.
- The forest is my loyal friend. A Delphic shrine to me. –Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Those who don’t know the value of loyalty can never appreciate the cost of betrayal.
- The only people to which I owe my loyalty are those who never made me question theirs.
- Loyalty is the strongest glue which makes a relationship last for a life time. –Mario Puzo
- He was a great patriot, a humanitarian, a loyal friend; provided, of course, he really is dead. –Voltaire
- Loyalty means giving me your honest opinion, whether you think I’ll like it or not. –General Colin Powell
- True friendship never questions what it costs you. –Stephen Richards
- True friends are like diamonds bright, beautiful, valuable, and always in style. –Nicole Richie
- We don’t need a lot of friends; just a few who are willing to stay true to our friendship. –Avijeet Das
- True friends are always together in spirit. –L.M. Montgomery
- Two things you will never have to chase: True friends & true love. –Mandy Hale
- A true friend freely, advises justly, assists readily, adventures boldly, takes all patiently, defends courageously, and continues a friend unchangeably. –William Penn
Loyal Friend Quotes for Your True Friend
It’s about time to have your best friend come over to your place and have them entertained.
Share with them some of the below mentioned true loyal friend quotes and tell them how much you feel loved, cherished and appreciated to have them in your life.
- There’s nothing like a really loyal, dependable, good friend. Nothing. –Jennifer Aniston
- Loyalty and friendship, which is to me the same, created all the wealth that I’ve ever thought I’d have. –Ernie Banks
- Loyalty is a characteristic trait. Those who have it, give it free of charge. –Ellen J. Barrier
- Leadership is a two-way street, loyalty up and loyalty down. –Grace Murray Hopper
- You don’t earn loyalty in a day. You earn loyalty day-by-day. –Jeffrey Gitomer
- Loyalty means nothing unless it has at its heart the absolute principle of self-sacrifice. –Woodrow Wilson
- Be loyal to those who are not present. In doing so, you build the trust of those who are present. –Stephen Covey
- Loyalty is still the same, whether it win or lose the game; true as a dial to the sun, although it be not shined upon. –Samuel Butler
- Confidentiality is a virtue of the loyal, as loyalty is the virtue of faithfulness. –Cheryl Cole
- You cannot buy loyalty. You cannot buy the devotion of hearts, minds, and souls. You have to earn these things. –Clarence Francis
- A loyal friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down. –Arnold H. Glasgow
- My whole thing is loyalty. Loyalty over royalty; word is bond. –Fetty Wap
Loyal Friend Quotes to Send Your Best Friend
Loyal best friend quotes are a life saver in our life. If you have a friend or your bff who is getting married and somehow you are unable to make it to be there on their special day and you are worried about it.
Please don’t be sad, because down below are some of the world class best friend loyalty quotes to send with your apology and the wedding gift.
- There is no friend as loyal as a book. –Ernest Hemingway
- One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives. –Euripides
- A good friend will always stab you in the front. –Oscar Wilde
- Loyal friends are real friends and real friends are hard to find.
- True love and loyal friends are two of the hardest things to find.
- A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
- I like to think of myself as very loyal, and I love everyone I surround myself with, whether they’re friends or girlfriends or whatever. –Taylor Lautner
- Loyalty is the strongest glue which makes a relationship last for a lifetime. –Mario Puzo
Loyal Friend Quotes for Instagram
If there is a special occasion in the life of your Bff and you are thinking of ways to surprise them by posting it on your Instagram, then don’t worry. We have your back. All you need to do is grab some awesome loyal friend captions for Instagram below and hit them on your feed right away.
- A loyal friend is one soul in two bodies.
- Life is better with loyal friends.
- I don’t know what I did to deserve a loyal friend like you.
- A loyal friend sees the good in others, and speaks it.
- A loyal friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
- A loyal friend is the medicine of life.
- A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they’re not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they’re not so bad.
- A loyal friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
- A loyal friend is the one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
- Friends don’t let friends do silly things alone.
- When I say I won’t tell anyone, my best friend doesn’t count.
- I found out what the secret to life is friends. Best friends.
- You don’t have to be crazy to be my friend. I will train you.
More Loyal Friend Quotes and Sayings
Surprise your best friend by sending some note of love and appreciation to them.
Here, we have for you the best and simple expressions of love and encouragement in sayings about loyal friends that will give you a vast option of choice of words in which you can thank your friend.
- They motivate us to play, be affectionate, seek adventure and be loyal. –Tom Hayden
- In friendship, you don’t need to find the most interesting one just find the most loyal one.
- The trouble is not in dying for a friend, but in finding a friend worth dying for. –Mark Twain
- True friendship isn’t about being there when it’s convenient, it’s about being there when it’s not.
- Real friendship, like real poetry, is extremely rare – and precious as a pearl. –Tahar Ben Jelloun
- The strength of a family, like the strength of an army, is in its loyalty to each other. –Mario Puzo
- Being honest may not get you a lot of friends but it’ll always get you the right ones. –John Lennon
- Everybody that’s riding with you, isn’t riding for you. Let the gas run out and see who’ll help you push.
- Friendship isn’t about whom you have known the longest. It’s about who came and never left your side.
- Nothing is nobler, nothing more venerable, than loyalty. –Cicero
- Without loyalty, you won’t accomplish anything. –Washington
- Loyalty is the pledge of truth to oneself and others. –Ada Velez-Boardley
- There is one element that is worth its weight in gold and that is loyalty. It will cover a multitude of weaknesses. –Philip Armour
- Loyalty is still the same, whether it win or lose the game true as a dial to the sun, although it be not shined upon. –Samuel Butle
Final Thoughts on Loyal Friend Quotes
Sharing some loyal friend quotes with your BFF is another way to make them feel special for being there in your feel and telling them that how thankful you are to them for having them by your side.
This superb collection of our world’s most renowned quotes about friendship and loyalty will help you to remember the time you have spent with your friend all your life and how they been by your side through thick and thin.
Such beautiful loyal friends quote also help us to realize how our dear friends was a constant source of light in the darkest of our days in life.
So sit back on your couch with your and have a great time together by reading through these beautiful loyal friend quotes and see which one fits each of your company and appreciate each other’s’ company in more joyful way.