Opportunity quotes will motivate you to make the most of the time you have by putting in the effort to ensure its fruitfulness.
Seizing opportunity is among life’s greatest joys. You finally see what you’ve been anticipating and prepared for. People often speak about opportunity ‘knocking’ on their door, but in truth, opportunity is everywhere; you must only be prepared to see it.
Quotes on opportunity will awaken you from your slumber and give you the agility to work honestly and become successful.
You will only be embarrassed by opportunities if you are unprepared for them, therefore letting you prepare and enhance your vision. Remember that entrepreneurs see obstacles as opportunities! We hope these opportunity quotes inspire you to pursue new opportunities today!
Therefore, make sure you read our comprehensive article on the topic of opportunity sayings; this will be extremely beneficial for you to act in your life.
You May Also Be Interested In:
Best Opportunity Quotes of All Time
You will not be able to perceive opportunities if you do not first realize what you have and what has been provided to you. Read some best opportunity quotes to push yourself up.
- Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. –Thomas Edison
- A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. –Winston S. Churchill
- Victory comes from finding opportunities in problems. –Sun Tzu
- Opportunities and success are not something you go after necessarily but something you attract by becoming an attractive person. –Jim Rohn
- Opportunities are like sunrises. If you wait too long, you miss them. –William Arthur Ward
- We should remember that good fortune often happens when opportunity meets with preparation. –Thomas Edison
- There is far more opportunity than there is ability. –Thomas Edison
- In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity. –Albert Einstein
- Good luck is when opportunity meets preparation, while bad luck is when lack of preparation meets reality. –Eliyahu Goldratt
- I had to make my own living and my own opportunity. But I made it! Don’t sit down and wait for the opportunities to come. Get up and make them. –Madam C. J. Walker
- Once you put everything in the right perspective, even bad times can be an opportunity to refresh your appetite, your desire. –Alex Zanardi
- Opportunity is everywhere. The key is to develop the vision to see it. –Jeremiah Say
Famous Opportunity Quotes
Below you can find a collection of famous quotes about opportunity said by renowned people. These quotations will open your eyes to the vast array of possibilities that are all around you and help you make the most of them.
- If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door. –Milton Berle
- Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door. –Kyle Chandler
- Be a magnet that draw opportunity paint brilliant thoughts and actions. Mirror success. –Shawn L. Anderson
- Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God’s handwriting. –Ralph Waldo Emerson
- When we spend our time looking at what other people do or what they have, we deprive ourselves of the opportunity to see our own value. –Les Brown
- Our lives are defined by opportunities. Even the ones we miss. –F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Your big opportunity may be right where you are now. –Napoleon Hill
- Turn your obstacles into opportunities and your problems into possibilities. –Roy T. Bennett
- Education is not only a ladder of opportunity, but it is also an investment in our future. –Ed Markey
- The old world is quickly disappearing, and the new opportunities are opening up. –Russell Simmons
- As an entrepreneur at heart, I am excited to see so many new opportunities, and I am honoured to accept this opportunity to help shape the next stage of HTC’s development. –Cher Wang
Inspirational Opportunity Quotes
Seize every available opportunity. It was questioned of a highly wealthy guy what the secret was to their success. His response was, “Leap at any available opportunity.” These inspirational quotes about opportunity can empower you to make the most of the opportunities that exist.
- If you’re given an opportunity and you’re lucky enough to have freedom to do what you want to do in your career, why trap yourself, why something that’s not you do.
- Opportunity only gives you knockers once. –Pamela Anderson
- I feel that luck is preparation meeting opportunity. –Oprah Winfrey
- Behind me is infinite power. Before me is endless possibility, around me is boundless opportunity. My strength is mental, physical and spiritual. –50 Cent
- A champion team needs only a small window of opportunity to stage a fightback, something I had learnt over the years. –Sachin Tendulkar
- To have an opportunity to fight for the title, you have to prove you deserve it against top opponents. –Valentina Shevchenko
- I really love my career, an opportunity to compete every day and to push myself physically, mentally and emotionally. –Steve Nash
- If a window of opportunity appears, don’t pull down the shade. –Tom Peters
- A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds. –Francis Bacon
- Most people miss Opportunity because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. –Thomas A. Edison
- Success is where preparation and opportunity meet. –Bobby Unser
- The trouble with opportunity is that it always comes disguised as hard work.
Motivational Opportunity Quotes
We have selected some opportunity motivational quotes to rouse you from your slumber and motivate you to be excited to take action. If you wait until you feel skilled enough to succeed, you will never be successful.
- Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work, so most people don’t recognize them. –Ann Landers
- In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity. –Albert Einstein
- To see an opportunity we must be open to all thoughts. –Catherine Pulsifer
- Don’t wait! The time will never be just right. –Stephen C. Hogan
- God will supply us with the opportunity, but it’s up to us to do something with it.
- Today is an opportunity to get better. Don’t waste it.
- When opportunity presents itself, don’t be afraid to go after it. –Eddie Kennison
- Excuses will always be there for you. Opportunity won’t.
- Keep your mind open to opportunities. They are closer than you think.
- There are secret opportunities hidden inside every failure.
- Innovation is the ability to see change as an opportunity not a threat. –Steve Jobs
- Every experience is an opportunity to learn and grow.
- Education exposes young people to a broader world, a world full of opportunity and hope. –Christine Gregoire
Life Opportunity Quotes
Please read the following life opportunity quotes, and then put their advice into practice. Doing so will transform your unhappy existence into a joyful one. The excellent thing is that the chance for success is entirely within your control.
- Most do not understand the wonderful opportunities life gives until they look back at their life. –Eric Handler
- Confidence unlocks every opportunity in life.
- The game of life is a lot like football you have to tackle your problems, block your fears, and score your points when you get the opportunity. –Lewis Grizzard
- Always find opportunities to make someone smile, and to offer random acts of kindness in everyday life. –Roy T. Bennett
- Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity. They seem more afraid of life than death. –James F. Byrnes
- What is one opportunity could change your life? –Marie Forleo
- We do not get unlimited chances to have the things we want nothing is worse than missing an opportunity that could have changed your life.
- Every decision is an opportunity to gain some control over your future.
- Our Lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss. –Benjamin Button
- Opportunity often comes in disguised in the form of misfortune or temporary defeat. –Napoleon Hill
- We must look for the opportunity in every difficulty instead of being paralyzed at the thought of the difficulty in every opportunity. –Walter E. Cole
- The opportunity of a lifetime must be grasped within the lifetime of that opportunity. –Catherine Devrye
- Am I really gonna deny someone the opportunity of a lifetime just because they met me 5 easters early? –Zach Braff
New Opportunity Quotes
If you are honest with yourself then you will see new opportunities coming to your life subsequently and you will take more benefit from them finally, you will be a successful person, so read these new opportunity quotes.
- It’s through curiosity and looking at opportunities in new ways that we have always mapped our path. –Michael Dell
- Today is not just another day it is a new opportunity, another chance, a new beginning. Embrace it.
- Every day is a new opportunity to change your life and be who you want to be. –Demi Lovato
- Approach each new day as a new opportunity to be the person you aspire to be. –Bill Courtney
- Never, never pass up on an opportunity to meet new people. Your antenna should be up your whole life. –Harvey McKay
- Every day is a new opportunity to reach that goal. –Rick Ross
- Every day is a new opportunity to change your life and be who you want to be. –Demi Lovato
- I feel that things happen for a reason and open up new opportunities. –Jil Sander
- Every day is a new opportunity to work with what you have inside toward enlightenment. –Pema Chodro
- Most successful men have not achieved their distinction by having some new talent or opportunity that was at hand. –Bruce Barton
- Closing the door to toxicity is the most effective way to make space for new opportunity. –Amy Chan
- One secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes. –Benjamin Disraeli
- As long as enthusiasm holds out, so will new opportunities. –Norman Vincent Peale
- Every day is a new opportunity to make your life a story worth telling. –Jairek Robbins
Great Opportunity Quotes
Every day is a chance to begin again, to enjoy life’s events rather than dread what lies ahead.
A day that begins on a bright note sets the tone for the remainder of the day. We have compiled some great opportunity quotes; these quotes will guide you on how to grab more and more opportunities in your life to become a great person.
- Pressure is nothing more than the shadow of great opportunity. –Michael Johnson
- Most people miss great opportunities because of their misperception of time.
- No great man ever complains of want of opportunity. –Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently. –Henry Ford
- If you wait for opportunities to occur, you will be one of the crowd. –Edward de Bono
- Healing is a matter of time, but it is sometimes also a matter of opportunity. –Hippocrates
- Somebody is in the hospital begging God for the opportunity u have right now. Step into your moment. –T. D. Jakes
- To succeed, jump as quickly at opportunities as you do at conclusions. –Benjamin Franklin
- Once it gets to a point where it becomes a matter of life and death to occupy a position of leadership or not, with an eye on future opportunities, therein lies the danger. –Kgalema Motlanthe
- Each day brings with it the opportunity to do more than you did yesterday. –Steve Maraboli
- Always tell someone how you feel, because opportunities are lost in the blink of an eye but regrets can last for a lifetime.
- The unprepared mind cannot see the outstretched hand of opportunity. –Alexander Fleming
- It is not an opportunity to satisfy personal greed. –Mwai Kibaki
- Poverty is the deprivation of opportunity. –Amartya Sen
Seize Opportunity Quotes
All of us are given opportunities for greatness at some point in our lives, and the key to maximizing those opportunities is being prepared to take advantage of them when they present themselves.
As a result, reading these quotes about seizing opportunities can help you form the habit of showing up to work on time every day.
- What is the recipe for successful achievement? To my mind there are just four essential ingredients: Choose a career you love, give it the best there is in you, seize your opportunities, and be a member of the team. –Benjamin Franklin Fairless
- Men make history and not the other way around. In periods where there is no leadership, society stands still. Progress occurs when courageous skilful leaders seize the opportunity to change things for the better. –Harry S. Truman
- I’ve got the opportunity of a lifetime. Some great things are happening because of momentum and I’m just trying to seize the moment. –Eric Thomas
- Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity and are able to turn both to their advantage. –Victor Kiam
- It’s through curiosity and looking at opportunities in new ways that we’ve always mapped our path. –Michael Dell
- Opportunities, many times, are so small that we glimpse them not and yet they are often the seeds of great enterprises. Opportunities are also everywhere and so you must always let your hook be hanging. When you least expect it, a great fish will swim by. –Og Mandino
- Opportunities? They are all around us there is power lying latent everywhere waiting for the observant eye to discover it. –Orison Swett Marden
- Opportunities are often things you haven’t noticed the first time around. –Catherine Deneuve
- One way to kill an opportunity is to avoid taking it. –Jack Canfield
- The reward for work well done is the opportunity to do more. –Jonas Salk
- Aging is not lost youth but a new stage of opportunity and strength. –Betty Friedan
- If you have the opportunity to play this game of life you need to appreciate every moment a lot of people don’t appreciate the moment until it’s passed. –Kanye West
Take Opportunity Quotes
Here are some take opportunity quotes; these quotes will help you to take full gain of all the possible opportunities for success and prosperity in your future that are present around you. Remember that opportunities come from determination.
- Expect change. Analyze the landscape. Take the opportunities. Stop being the chess piece become the player. It’s your move. –Tony Robbins
- Your regrets aren’t what you did, but what you didn’t do. So I take every opportunity. –Cameron Diaz
- You have to take advantage of the opportunity of a lifetime in the lifetime of the opportunity. –Eric Thomas
- One way of opening ourselves up to new opportunities is to make conscious efforts to look differently at our ordinary situations. Doing so allows a person to see the world as one rife with possibility and to take advantage of some of those possibilities if they seem worth pursuing. –Ken Robinson
- Today is a new day. A New Opportunity to get better stronger faster smarter and closer to your goals and dreams. Take it. –Joel Madden
- Every time I see a certain room to grow, or a new opportunity to advance further, I go out and take it. –Andrew Tan
- Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.
- There is no security on this earth, there is only opportunity. –General Douglas MacArthur
- Rise up. Start fresh. See the bright opportunity in each new day.
- You just don’t luck into things. You build them step by step, whether it’s friendships or opportunities. –Barbara Bush
- Opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. –Thomas Edison
- Luck is a matter of preparation meeting opportunity. –Seneca
- In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity. –Sun Tzu
Create Opportunity Quotes
Individuals must create opportunities for achievement. To generate success opportunities, one must pursue the route to success. To pursue the route to achievement, daily effort is required.
Therefore, these create opportunity quotes that will strengthen you and keep you on the road to success.
- Don’t wait for the right opportunity create it. –George Bernard Shaw
- To hell with circumstances; I create opportunities. –Bruce Lee
- You create your own opportunities.
- Every success creates new opportunities. So does every failure. –Peter Drucker
- By channeling my inner heiress, I created a new opportunity for young heiresses. –Paris Hilton
- Opportunities don’t happen. You create them. –Chris Grosser
- Today I will take the opportunity to do unanticipated good. –Steve Maraboli
- I will not be a common man. I will stir the smooth sands of monotony. I do not crave security. I wish to hazard my soul to opportunity. –Peter O’Toole
- Don’t sit around and wait for the perfect opportunity to come along find something and make it an opportunity. –Cecile Richards
- Focus on effort. I never know what’s changing around me. Opportunities can open up when we least expect them. Stay focused on goals. –Kara Goucher
- I take the opportunity each day offers. –Andy Goldsworthy
- Imagine that the impossible is an opportunity. –Rajesh Walecha
- Give me but a firm spot on which to stand, and I shall move the earth. –Archimedes
- Time is limited and some opportunities never repeat themselves. –Belle de Jour
Business Opportunity Quotes
If you are a businessman, you will find these opportunity quotes for business helpful. By analyzing existing or potential future patterns or occurrences, business opportunities might be identified. These quotations will assist you in taking action in this manner
- Business opportunities are like buses, there’s always another one coming. –Richard Branson
- Opportunists seek for a chance. Entrepreneurs make new chances. Toba Beta
- If somebody offers you an amazing opportunity but you are not sure you can do it, say yes then learn how to do it later. –Richard Branson
- Stay open to opportunity you never know where your next important connection will be made. –Nicholas Boothman
- To be a tremendous success, look for opportunity rather than security. –Debasish Debha, M.D.
- Everyone is looking for great opportunities, it’s up to you how well you represent an opportunity. –Anuj Jasani
- The entrepreneur always searches for change, responds to it, and exploits it as an opportunity. –Peter Drucker
- A good idea for a new business tends not to occur in isolation, and often the window of opportunity is very small. –Richard Branson
- Business opportunities are like buses, there’s always another one coming. –Richard Branson
- I believe the classified section of a newspaper especially the Business Opportunities column can tell you more about your city business-wise than any other publication. –E. Joseph Cossman
- Success in business today requires real-time, mobile access to business opportunities. –Bob McDonnell
- We have pension funds with 1.5 trillion euros investments, and they want to find business opportunities in India. –Mark Rutte
- I want to experience Dallas. It’s a new city where I see new business opportunities. –Rob Kardashian
- Improving small business opportunities through federal contracts creates jobs and saves taxpayer money. –Sam Graves
Challenges and Opportunity Quotes
You must convince yourself that if you accept more challenges in your life, more opportunities will present themselves. Therefore, you will benefit more from the following quotes on challenges and opportunities.
- Everything negative pressure, challenges is all an opportunity for me to rise. –Kobe Bryant
- Pressure, challenges they are all an opportunity for me to rise. –Kobe Bryant
- The bigger the challenge, the bigger the opportunity.
- Rather than getting nostalgic embrace the new opportunities and challenges available to you now. –Richard Branson
- Whether we want them or not, the New Year will bring new challenges whether we seize them or not, the New Year will bring new opportunities. –Michael Josephson
- The opportunity you are looking for someone is already out there wasting it. –Prince el fati
- Deep within every crisis is an opportunity for something beautiful. –Kate McGahan
- Every new day is an opportunity to grow your love. –Debasish Mridha
- The opportunity to do what is right is available at all times. –Jim George
- Opportunities in life are meant to be utilized and invested in. –Sunday Adelaja
- Sometimes opportunities float right past your nose. Work hard, apply yourself, and be ready when an opportunity comes you can grab it. –Julie Andrews
- Failure is an opportunity to rise higher than before. –Edwin Dearborn
- Remember that things are not always as they appear to be… Curiosity creates possibilities and opportunities. –Roy T. Bennett
- It is not often that a man can make opportunities for himself but he can put himself in such shape that when or if the opportunities come he is ready. –Theodore Roosevelt
- Opportunity does not waste time with those who are unprepared. –Idowu Koyenikan
- Single is an opportunity to live life on your own terms and not apologize. –Mandy Hale
Final Thoughts on Opportunity Quotes
There is a significant need for opportunity quotes when the purpose is to motivate or inspire oneself. These opportunity sayings can help you see the importance of believing in yourself.
These quotations will motivate you to rise to the problems that life presents you with so that you may seize more possibilities for achievement.
You’ll need to be a determined person in your life if you want to make the most of the possibilities that come your way. A person who is determined is necessary for opportunities.
You can’t make the most of opportunities in your life if you don’t have great resolve, and if you can’t make the most of the chances, you won’t be successful in your life.
Thus, reading these quotes on opportunity will motivate and encourage you to become a more determined person who is willing to seek out further possibilities.
If a person is prepared to seize possibilities for the sake of their achievement, then they will undoubtedly come across numerous opportunities throughout their lives.
We hope that you enjoyed reading through our comprehensive article about opportunity quotes.