If you are planning for something new and challenging, follow our great bundle of innovation quotes and be successful in achieving your goal!
We always want to do something amazing and new. Everybody is sick of old stuff. We don’t want to repeat the same things, customs and traditions of ancestors. No one is now interested in maintaining the old culture.
People now love to do novelty. They want to pave new roads for their upcoming generations. Are you also excited about such things?
Then we bet our great collection of innovation quotes can solve all your issues regarding your new ideas and inclinations.
We collected quite amazing and pure novelty of quotes about innovation for our innovative readers.
So let’s start our quotations on innovation and get inspirations about your new big and great ideas!
You can hide your ideas from your friends but don’t forget to share our quotes with them!
Best Innovation Quotes
Some people think that innovations are always great and unique. This idea is true to some extent. Sometimes innovations flop badly.
However, here we collected best quotes about innovation for our top class and top notch readers to help them in dealing with their new ideas.
- Learning and innovation go hand in hand. The arrogance of success is to think that what you did yesterday will be sufficient for tomorrow. –William Pollard
- I want to put a ding in the universe. –Steve Jobs
- You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backward.
- If you want to live your life in a creative way, as an artist, you have to not look back too much. You have to be willing to take whatever you’ve done and whoever you were and throw them away.
- Don’t let the noise of other’s’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do.
- Here’s to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently; they’re not fond of rules. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can’t do is ignore them because they change things. They push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do. –Steve Jobs
- Without trust, the most essential element of innovation – conflict – becomes impossible. –Patrick Lencioni
- Innovation is so hard and so frustrating; it takes the intersections of people with courage, vision, and resources. –Dean Kamen
- Innovation- any new idea- by definition will not be accepted at first. It takes repeated attempts, endless demonstrations, monotonous rehearsals before innovation can be accepted and internalized by an organization. This requires courageous patience. –Warren Bennis
- Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear. –George Addair
- If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it. –Albert Einstein
- If you’re not failing every now and again, it’s a sign you’re not doing anything very innovative. –Woody Allen
- A ship is safe in harbor, but that’s not what ships are for. –William Shedd
- If I have a thousand ideas and only one turns out to be good, I am satisfied. –Alfred Nobel
- I believe you have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate. –Jeff Bezos
- Predicting innovation is something of a self-canceling exercise: the most probable innovations are probably the least innovative. –P. J. O’Rourke
- There’s a way to do it better. Find it. –Thomas Edison
- I think frugality drives innovation, just like other constraints do. One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out. –Jeff Bezos
- Young people are the entrepreneurs of the future, and we should be looking to them as one of our sources of innovation for the high streets of tomorrow. –Theo Paphitis
- Whatever has happened in my quest for innovation has been part of my quest for immaculate reality. –George Lucas
- Innovation comes from, one, acknowledging yourself; two, studying and understanding the problem; and three, finding a solution. –Marley Dias
- Surprise drives progress because innovation depends on the sort of knowledge no one can gather in a central place. –Virginia Postrel
- Art begins in imitation and ends in innovation. –Mason Cooley
- Ideas are like rabbits. You get a couple and learn how to handle them, and pretty soon you have a dozen. –John Steinbeck
- A dream will not become an innovation if there is no realization. –Ciputra
Famous Innovation Quotes
Innovation is not a new term, it has been around for centuries. Many new innovations have come forth through decades.
Here are a great number of famous innovation quotes to help you get new ideas. Get inspiration from our compilation for your ideas.
- If you always do what you always did, you will always get what you always got. –Albert Einstein
- If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail. –Abraham Maslow
- It’s tough when markets change and your people within the company don’t. –Harvard Business Review
- Necessity is the mother of invention. –Anonymous
- We don’t know who discovered water, but we’re certain it wasn’t a fish. –John Culkin
- Ideas won’t keep. Something must be done about them. –Alfred North Whitehead
- The stone age didn’t end because they ran out of stones. –unknown
- Innovation is anything, but business as usual. –Anonymous
- Innovation is the ability to convert ideas into invoices. –L. Duncan
- We have approximately 60,000 thoughts in a day. Unfortunately, 95% of them are thoughts we had the day before. –Deepak Chopra
- Ideas are useless unless used. –T. Levitt
- Swipe from the best, then adapt. –Tom Peters
- Every child is an artist, the problem is staying an artist when you grow up. –Pablo Picasso
- A pile of rocks ceases to be a rock pile when somebody contemplates it with the idea of a cathedral in mind. –Antoine Saint-Exupery
- Creativity is allowing oneself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep. –Scott Adams
- Truly creative people care a little about what they have done, and a lot about what they are doing. Their driving focus is the life force that surges in them now. –Alan Cohen
- Don’t be afraid to take a big step when one is indicated. You can’t cross a chasm in two small jumps. –David Lloyd George
- What we’ve done to encourage innovation is make it ordinary. –C. Wynett, Procter & Gamble.
- Remember, a dead fish can float down a stream, but it takes a live one to swim upstream. –W.C. Fields
- I can’t understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I’m frightened of the old ones. –John Cage
- Intuition will tell the thinking mind where to look next. –Jonas Salk
- The difficulty lies not so much in developing new ideas as in escaping from old ones. –John Maynard Keynes
Inspirational Innovation Quotes
Innovations are always outcomes of some great inspirations, ideas and imaginations. These ideas and imaginations may look weird and absurd in the beginning but they have some depth in them.
People oppose them strictly and a point comes, when room for acceptance develops. You can check our such inspirational innovation quotes.
- You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new. –Steve Jobs
- Go ahead, do something impossible… You have everything you need to build something far bigger than yourself. –Set Godin
- Innovation is not the product of logical thought, although the result is tied to logical structure. –Albert Einstein
- Often you have to rely on intuition. –Bill Gates
- Pick good people, use small teams, give them excellent tools. –Bill Gates
- I see true INNOVATION to be made up of three ‘creativities’ – creativity in technology, product planning, and marketing. –Akio Morita
- From a management standpoint, it is very important to know how to unleash people’s inborn creativity. –Akio Morita
- Enthusiasm is the yeast that makes your hopes shine to the stars. Enthusiasm is … the grip of your hand, the irresistible surge of will and energy to execute your ideas. –Henry Ford
- History is one long processional of crazy ideas. –Philip H. Knight
- The only way to get ahead is to find errors in conventional wisdom. –Larry Elison
- The chief enemy of creativity is ‘good’ sense…Every act of creation is first an act of destruction. –Pablo Picasso
- If I had asked the public what they wanted, they would have said a faster horse. –Henry Ford
- Move fast and break things. Unless you are breaking stuff, you are not moving fast enough. –Mark Zuckerberg
- New opportunities for innovation open up when you start the creative problem-solving process with empathy toward your target audience. –Tom Kelley
- Turn upside down the way you approach the challenges you are facing and look at them in a brand new entrepreneurial way. –Richard Branson
- What we want to be is something completely new. There is no physical analog for what Amazon.com is becoming. –Jeff Bezos
- Once we rid ourselves of traditional thinking we can get on with creating the future. –James Bertrand
- If you’re not failing every now and again, it’s a sign you’re not doing anything very innovative. –Woody Allen
- Never forget that only dead fish swim with the stream. –Malcolm Muggeridge
- We know where most of the creativity, the innovation, the stuff that drives productivity lies – in the minds of those closest to the work. –Jack Welch
- I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work. –Thomas Edison
- Innovation is the lifeblood of an organization. Knowing how to lead and work with creative people requires knowledge and action that often goes against the typical organizational structure. Protect unusual people from bureaucracy and legalism typical of organizations. –Max DePree
Motivational Innovation Quotes
Motivation is essential for any innovation. How can you innovate something when you are not motivated about it?
Here are several motivational quotes for innovation. They can help you in doing and achieving something innovative if you are eager about it.
- Innovation is the specific instrument of entrepreneurship. The act that endows resources with a new capacity to create wealth. –Peter Drucker
- With any advent in technology, any technological innovation, there is the good and the bad. –Henry Rollins
- Without tradition, art is a flock of sheep without a shepherd. Without innovation, it is a corpse. –Winston Churchill
- You have all the reason in the world to achieve your grandest dreams. Imagination plus innovation equals realization. –Denis Waitley
- Human societies vary in lots of independent factors affecting their openness to innovation. –Jared Diamond
- Innovation accelerates and compounds. Each point in front of you is bigger than anything that ever happened. –Marc Andreessen
- Innovation is the unrelenting drive to break the status quo and develop anew where few have dared to go. –Steven Jeffes
- Innovation is serendipity, so you don’t know what people will make. –Tim Berners-Lee
- If I had to pick my greatest strength as a football coach, I say it would be innovation. –Tom Landry
- The heart and soul of the company is creativity and innovation. –Bob Iger
- If you look at history, innovation doesn’t come just from giving people incentives; it comes from creating environments where their ideas can connect. –Steven Johnson
- Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. –George Patton
- Innovation is critical to the heartbeat of any successful corporation in the industrialized world. –Dinesh Paliwal
Inspiring Innovation Quotes
When you are inspired by something, then you can make great innovations. Spare a few minutes to take a bird’s eye view of our great collection of inspiring quotes on innovation.
- The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them into the impossible. –Arthur C. Clarke
- What is now proved was once only imagined. –William Blake
- Anything’s possible if you’ve got enough nerve. –J.K. Rowling
- You can’t solve a problem on the same level that it was created. You have to rise above it to the next level. –Albert Einstein
- If you have always done it that way, it is probably wrong. –Charles Kettering
- Innovation is seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought. –Dr. Albert, Szent- Györgyi
- There’s a way to do it better – find it. –Thomas A. Edison
Funny Innovation Quotes
Dear readers! Don’t be so serious in mischievous sense regarding great innovations. Sometimes, many innovations result as funny and humorous sort of stuff.
Here we collected many funny innovation quotes to lighten up the mood of our lovely readers. Kindly enjoy with them!
- Just as energy is the basis of life itself, and ideas the source of innovation, so is innovation the vital spark of all human change, improvement and progress. –Ted Levit
- Innovation is the whim of an elite before it becomes a need of the public. –Ludwig Von Mises
- Innovation! One cannot be forever innovating. I want to create classics. –Coco Chanel
- And then you take a look at Spaces, there is this great innovation that came out of nowhere. We have the number one blogging site in the world because of the innovation that’s there. –Steve Ballmer
- I think we always move from imitation to assimilation to innovation, but I can’t name you 20 people outside those we’ve already recognized who ever got to point three: innovation. –David Baker
- We should favor innovation and freedom over regulation. –George Allen
Short Innovation Quotes
There is no doubt that short things are deep in meanings. They attract a lot as compared to lengthy stuff.
Here are many short innovation quotes. You can read them out in no time. Apply them and get countless advantages.
- All it takes is one idea to solve an impossible problem. –Robert H. Schuller
- Don’t worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you’ll have to ram them down people’s throats. –Howard Aiken
- I failed my way to success. –Thomas Edison
- In every work of genius, we recognize our once rejected thoughts. –Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Innovation is creativity with a job to do. –John Emmerling
- Never innovate to compete, innovate to change the rules of the game. –David O. Adeife
- The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources. –Albert Einstein
- They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. –Andy Warhol
Creativity and Innovation Quotes
When you create something new then you are a creative person. If you are interested in doing innovations then you are an innovator.
Let’s work on our both abilities by consulting with our great collection of quotes on innovation and creativity.
- If you want something new, you have to stop doing something old. –Peter F. Drucker
- An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail. –Edwin Land
- Creativity involves breaking out of established patterns in order to look at things in a different way. –Edward de Bono
- Your ego can become an obstacle to your work. If you start believing in your greatness, it is the death of your creativity. –Marina Abramovic
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower. –Steve Jobs
- Creativity is a habit, and the best creativity is the result of good work habits. –Twyla Tharp
- The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination. –Albert Einstein
- Do one thing every day that scares you. –Eleanor Roosevelt
- Aim at heaven and you will get earth thrown in. Aim at earth and you get neither. –C.S. Lewis
Technology and Innovation Quotes
People love to make innovations in multiple areas of life. The field of technology is always dominated by the great and amazing innovators.
The modern world is full of technology innovations. Therefore, we collected unique quotes on technology and innovation to enhance your morale to do innovations in the field of technology.
- Technological evolution is the result of our own desire to lead a better life. –R. S. Amblee
- It’s not that we use technology, we LIVE technology. –Godfrey Reggio
- Modern technology has become a total phenomenon for civilization, the defending force of a new social order in which efficiency is no longer an option, but a necessity imposed on all human activity. –Jacques Ellul
- Technology shapes society and society shapes technology. –Robert Winthrop White
- Creativity is thinking up new things. Innovation is doing new things. –Theodore Levitt
- Technology, like art, is a soaring exercise of the human imagination. –Daniel Bell
- Never before in history has innovation offered promise of so much to so many in so short a time. –Bill Gates
- Every once in a while, a new technology, an old problem, and a big idea turn into an innovation. –Dean Kamen
- If you look at history, innovation doesn’t just come from giving people incentives; it comes from creating environments where their ideas can connect. –Steven Johnson
Change and Innovation Quotes
Innovators love to do changes. As a result of changes, innovations occur. Both are necessary for each other.
Check our innovation and change quotes and find some amazing facts about innovation and change.
- The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new. –Socrates
- When the winds of change blow, some people build walls and others build windmills. –Unknown
- The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. –George Bernard Shaw
- To stay ahead in innovation, look at horizontal industries and the ones leading your current industry, someone is always doing something new. –Jeff Butler
- The best way to predict the future is to create it. –Alan Kay
- I skate to where the puck is going, not where it has been. –Wayne Gretzky
- Innovation is progress in the face of tradition. –Divad
- You can’t allow tradition to get in the way of innovation. There’s a need to respect the past, but it’s a mistake to revere your past. –Bob Iger
- The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results. –Allegedly Albert Einstein
Innovation Quotes in Business
Business is such a huge and vast field which is full of innovations and new things. You need to follow the latest and modern trends to maintain your business.
You can’t proceed in this field by sticking to your old methodologies and techniques. That’s why, you can take guideline from our quotes about innovation in business.
- Innovation is the creation of the new or the re-arranging of the old in a new way. –Michael Vance
- Innovation is the central issue in economic prosperity. –Michael Porter
- Mindless habitual behavior is the enemy of innovation. –Rosabeth Moss Kanter
- Innovation by definition will not be accepted at first. It takes repeated attempts, endless demonstrations, monotonous rehearsals before innovation can be accepted and internalized by an organization. This requires courageous patience. –Warren Bennis
- Innovation is the process of turning ideas into manufacturable and marketable form. –Watts Humprey
- We can believe that we know where the world should go. But unless we’re in touch with our customers, our model of the world can diverge from reality. There’s no substitute for innovation, of course, but innovation is no substitute for being in touch, either. –Steve Ballmer
- Just as energy is the basis of life itself, and ideas the source of innovation, so is innovation the vital spark of all human change, improvement, and progress. –Ted Levitt
- Without change, there is no innovation, creativity, or incentive for improvement. Those who initiate change will have a better opportunity to manage the change that is inevitable. –William Pollard
Innovation Quotes by Steve Jobs
The popular name of Steve Jobs needs no introduction. His fame is not limited to America rather he is well known across borders due to his great achievements in the field of technology. You can also get inspiration from innovation quotes from Steve Jobs.
- I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.
- You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.
- Innovation has nothing to do with how many R&D dollars you have. It’s about the people you have, how you’re led, and how much you get it.
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly and get on with improving your other innovations.
- To turn really interesting ideas and fledgling technologies into a company that can continue to innovate for years, it requires a lot of discipline.
- Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.
- That’s been one of my mantras –focus and simplicity. Simple can be harder than complex; you have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple. –Steve Jobs
- I’ve always been attracted to the more revolutionary changes. I don’t know why. Because they’re harder. They’re much more stressful emotionally. And you usually go through a period where everybody tells you that you’ve completely failed. –Steve Jobs
- I think if you do something and it turns out pretty good, then you should go do something else wonderful, not dwell on it for too long. Just figure out what’s next.
- Things don’t have to change the world to be important.
- You’ve got to start with the customer experience and work back toward the technology –not the other way around.
- Innovation comes from people meeting up in the hallways or calling each other at 10:30 at night with a new idea, or because they realized something that shoots holes in how we’ve been thinking about a problem
Final Thoughts on Innovation Quotes
Let’s gather the scattered thoughts of our great innovation quotes which are not limited to a specific field.
We bet you can take advantage of our innovation quotes regardless of your specific field. You can get inspiration, motivation, energy, and great ideas from our innovation sayings.
Follow these quotes and lay the foundation of your great ideas on the basis of our collection.
Life is not for repetition of ideas. Don’t do the same stuff again and again. Let’s do something new and challenging. So build new ideas, make innovations and rule over the world!
Life is name of taking risks. Don’t be afraid of doing new things. Do them bravely and mesmerize the world with your achievements and novel ideas.
Don’t forget to share your great and new ideas about our sayings about innovation!
Follow these quotes and start exploring new realms of your desired lands.
Have a great new idea!