Are you surfing the internet in search of regret quotes? Then, let us tell you that you are in the right place.
Regret is the ultimate reality of human life that can only be countered by self-empowerment. There are many times in life that we, as human feel defeated, cheated upon, ignored etc. All these things lead us to regret our decision in the first place.
Having regrets is not the issue but prolonging that phase and being unable to let go of the past is the problem. There are famous quotes about regret that will help you feel connected. These regret quotes give us a sense of companionship that we are not alone. In addition to this, these quotes about having regrets are also inspirational in their spirit.
We hope that our collection of these quotes about regret help you find a new life full of positivity, so let’s get down to it.
Best Regret Quotes of All Time
If you are feeling low due to some past events that have been clinging onto your soul in the form of regret for a long period of time then it’s about time that you motivate yourself by diving into the world of regret sayings.
Through our inspirational bundle of quotes about regret you will be able to leave your past behind for sure.
- Regret is a tough but fair teacher to live without regret is to believe you have nothing to learn, no amends to make, and no opportunity to be braver with your life. –Brene Brown
- Even as he laughed about it Holly could see the regret in his eyes regret for the things he never made time to do, the places he never saw, and sorrow for the loss of future experiences. –Cecelia Ahern
- Everyone wanted to believe that endless love was possible she’d believed in it bonce too, back when she was eighteen but she knew that love was messy, just like life it took turns that people couldn’t foresee or even understand, leaving a long trail of regret in its wake and almost always, those regrets led to the kinds of what if questions that could never be answered. –Nicholas Sparks
- We ruminate on suffering, regret, and sorrow we chew on them, swallow them, bring them back up, and eat them again and again if we’re feeding our suffering while we’re walking, working, eating, or talking, we are making ourselves victims of the ghosts of the past, of the future, or our worries in the present we’re not living our lives. –Thich Nhat Hanh
- What am I going to regret my mind cycles through visions my mom alone in my white room wondering where everyone she’s ever loved went my mom alone in a green field staring down at my grave and my dad’s grave and my brother’s grave. My mom dying all alone in that house. –Nicola Yoon
- Do you regret that poor little act of justice to an absent one don’t spoil it by regret. –Thomas Hardy
- Bones mend regret stays with you forever. –Patrick Rothfuss
- Marylou was the only girl Dean ever really loved he was sick with regret when he saw her face again, and, as of yore, he pleaded and begged at her knees for the joy of her being she understood Dean she stroked his hair she knew he was mad. –Jack Kerouac
- And on that evening when we grow older still we’ll speak about these two young men as though they were two strangers we met on the train and whom we admire and want to help along aand we’ll want to call it envy, because to call it regret would break our hearts. –Andre Aciman
- I have been mortal, and some part of me is mortal yet I am full of tears and hunger and the fear of death, although I cannot weep, and I want nothing, and I cannot die I am not like the others now, for no unicorn was ever born who could regret, but I do I regret. –Peter S. Beagle
- I don’t regret anything I’ve ever done in life, any choice that I’ve made but I’m consumed with regret for the things I didn’t do, the choices I didn’t make, the things I didn’t say we spend so much time being afraid of failure, afraid of rejection but regret is the thing we should fear most failure is an answer rejection is an answer regret is an eternal question you will never have the answer to what if only I wonder what would have you will never, never know, and it will haunt you for the rest of your days. –Trevor Noah
- Regret is mostly caused by not having done anything. Charles Bukowski
- Since life is our most precious gift and since it is given to us to live but once, Let us so live that we will not regret. –Maya Angelou
- One thing I can tell you for sure is this we only regret what we don’t do in life. –Kristin Hannah
- I will never, ever regret the things I’ve done because most days, if you’re stuck in one of these, all you have are places in your memory that you can go to. –Jojo Moyes
- No space of regret can make amends for one life’s opportunity misused. –Charles Dickens
- And now the two of you have plotted my betrayal together you will regret what you have done, all the rest of your lives. –Cassandra Clare
Famous Regret Quotes
Life is not a bed of roses and to lead a successful life you need to let go of all the negative energy of regret. To serve this life-changing purpose, we have gathered some famous quotes about regret for you that will change your negative perspective of life into positivity for sure.
- The one thing I learned is to just give everything a shot you don’t want to live in regret. –Chloe Kim
- Our biggest regrets are not for the things we have done but for the things we haven’t done. –Chad Michael Murray
- The past could always be annihilated regret, denial, or forgetfulness could do that but the future was inevitable. –Oscar Wilde
- Never regret trusting someone it proves you have a heart but if he turns out to be a lying worm, I’m not going to waste my time crying because I am way too fabulous for that. –Jude Watson
- Living with regrets was like driving a car that only moved in reverse. –Jodi Picoult
- You can’t regret the life you didn’t lead. –Junot Diaz
- Heartbreak could be lived with if it weren’t accompanied by regret. –Laura Kasischke
- If I’m sincere today, what does it matter if I regret it tomorrow? –Jose Saramago
- We all make struggles, and even regret things in our past but you are not your mistakes, you are not your struggles, and you are here now with the power to shape your day and your future. –Steve Maraboli
- Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets. –Arthur Miller
- Not everything’s perfect, especially in the beginning and it’s all right to have a little bit of regret every once in a while It’s when you feel it all the time and can’t do anything about it that’s when you get into trouble. –Sarah Dessen
- Make it a rule of life never to regret and never to look back regret is an appalling waste of energy you can’t build on it it’s only good for wallowing in. –Katherine Mansfield
- I see it all perfectly, there are two possible situations, and one can either do this or that my honest opinion and my friendly advice is this do it or do not do it, you will regret both. –Soren Kierkegaard
- Sensitive people either love deeply or they regret deeply there really is no middle ground because they live in passionate extremes. –Shannon L. Alder
Deep Regret Quotes
Many a times in life we are unable to hold on to the most important and dear things or relations in life thus, losing them in the end. This makes us uncontrollably sorrowful and regretful. We present you with some deep regret quotes that will motivate you and help you move on easily.
- Regrets are pointless it’s too late for regrets you’ve already done it, haven’t you? You’ve lived your life no point wishing you could change it. –Lemmy Kilmister
- When we grow old, there can only be one regret, not to have given enough of ourselves. –Eleonora Duse
- The advance of regret can be so gradual that it is impossible to say yesterday I was happy, today I am not. –E.M. Forster
- Uncertainty is the worst of all evils until the moment when reality makes us regret uncertainty. –Alphonse Karr
- Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable. –Sydney J. Harris
- If you are afraid to take a chance, take one anyway what you don’t do can create the same regrets as the mistakes you make. –Iyanla Vanzant
- Regret is an unavoidable result of any loss, for in loss we lose the tomorrow that we needed to make right our yesterday or today. –Gerald Lawson Sittser
- The longer our trail of regrets, the more we tend to value the importance of making wise decisions. –Bob Santos
- We cannot always change what has happened to us, but we can change how we react and how we live in the future living with no regrets is living successfully. –Dr. Ellen Taricani
- Never regret if it’s good, it’s wonderful if it’s bad, it’s experience. –Victoria Holt
- Most of us have had regrets and recognize how they can hold us back or keep us stuck in life and relationships overcoming the past is important for anyone desiring to live beyond mistakes and the problems they make. –Ron Neff
- Something you need most might be something you turn away from, something you turn away from might be something you regret, and something you regret, in the end, might cost you the one chance you ever had. –Brian Judge
- We all make mistakes in life that’s true some little, some big, some simple and some more complex some mistakes we regret forever. –Rashard Royster
- Regrets are idle yet history is one long regret everything might have turned out so differently. –Charles Dudley Warne
- If we fill our hours with regrets over the failures of yesterday, we have no today in which to be thankful.
- I’d rather regret the things I’ve done than regret the things I haven’t done. –Lucille Ball
- Never regret anything you have done with a sincere affection nothing is lost that is born of the heart. –Basil Rathbone
- I made decisions that I regret, and I took them as learning experiences I’m human, not perfect, like anybody else. –Queen Latifah
Sad Regret Quotes
Just like happiness, sadness or sorrow is also an important sentiment. But what matters the most is that we should not keep dwelling on the regrets that keep us sad continuously but in contrast, motivating ourselves to move forward with the help of some sad regret quotes that we have for you below.
- I don’t regret loving you I don’t regret trusting you I regret giving you the power to hurt me in a way that I’ll never be able to be find again. –Abhishek Tiwari
- Regret is a sad harsh feeling when you know you could have save something. –Anurag Prakash Ray
- There’s no regret you can’t regret I mean, I’ve felt regret but I’ve also refused to allow regret to sow a seed and live in me because I don’t believe it You feel it, it’s like guilt, it’s like jealousy, it’s like all those horrible things and You’ve just got to snip them and get them out, because they’re no good because if you regret, in a way, have you learnt and moved on? –Jude Law
- In your arms you held me close, my head lay on your shoulder now it’s over and gone, and my heart’s just growing colder I tried to push you from my mind, but it’s impossible to forget we were so close and tender, now all I feel is longing and regret. –Elizabeth Revontlow
- We push people away just to see if they’ll come back the sad truth is sometimes we push too hard and they never push back into our lives then we’re left with the regret and the loneliness that we feared the most.
- Life is far too short to be sad, to be mad, to hold regret, to look back, to be depressed, and to be unkind be nice and do good, every day is new.
- Regret is such a terrible feeling but I don’t regret the love, the hurt, the moments just regret I didn’t see this coming.
- You’ve got to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you’ve got, and remember what you had always forgive, but never forget learn from mistakes, but never regret.
- I don’t regret falling for you because that was the best part it was the moment when you said you caught me and then let go without even trying to hold on.
- Make it a rule of life never to regret and never to look back regret is an appalling waste of energy, you can’t build on it it’s only good for wallowing in. –Katherine Mansfield
Relationship Regret Quotes
Have you made a decision but regret it a lot?
But life goes on and for that we need inspiration. Following are some the most influential regret quotes about relationships that will lift up your spirit and help in the healing process.
- I’m the type of person you’ll regret losing.
- Never regret something that once made you smile.
- In the end, we only regret the chances we didn’t take.
- Never regret anything because at one time it was exactly what you wanted.
- The simple fact is sometimes you do regret the people you let into your life.
- Having regrets is sad; it is a nightmare, something that keeps on coming back.
- I don’t regret my past, I just regret the time I’ve wasted with the wrong people.
- Everyone has regrets, for the things they did or the things that they chose not to do.
- I wouldn’t say I regret anything I would say I just wish I did things better. –Greg Oden
- It’s better to look ahead and prepare, than to look back and regret. –Jackie Joyner-Kersee
- Never give up on something you really want it’s difficult to wait but it’s more difficult to regret.
- Regrets are the worst things in this world, to wish for something impossible to bring back time.
- Before you let someone go, make sure it’s a choice you won’t regret not everything can be undone.
- Relationships work best when you drop excess luggage from the past and live life forward with no regrets.
- My dad used to say that living with regrets was like driving a car that only moved in reverse. –Jodi Picoult
- When we grow old, there can only be one regret not to have given enough of ourselves. –Eleonora Duse
Regret Quotes about Life
Life is full of mistakes after all we all are human beings and this is in our nature to regret and be sad on our past mistakes and decisions .
However, through all this one should always keep in mind to be hopeful. You can do this by reading our quotes on regrets in life that we will not only help you to own our mistakes but also learn from them.
- We all do things we desperately wish we could undo those regrets just become part of who we are, along with everything else. –Libba Bray
- Make the most of your regrets never smother your sorrow, but tend and cherish it till it comes to have a separate and integral interest to regret deeply is to live afresh. –Henry David Thoreau
- If only those must be the two saddest words in the world. –Mercedes Lackey
- Regret is like tears seeping through closed eyelids. –Galway Kinnell
- If you aren’t in the moment, you are either looking forward to uncertainty, or back to pain and regret. –Jim Carrey
- Sure, you wish you did some things differently but there is no sense in becoming burdened with regret over things you have no power to change. –Rihanna
- Don’t waste your time in anger, regrets, worries, and grudges life is too short to be unhappy. –Roy T. Bennett
- One of the greatest regrets in life is being what others would want you to be, rather than being yourself. –Shannon L. Alder
- The only thing I regret about my past is the length of it if I had to live my life again I’d make all the same mistakes only sooner. –Tallulah Bankhead
- To give up yourself without regret is the greatest charity. –Bodhidharma
- Forget regret, or life is yours to miss. –Jonathan Larson
- Regret is an uneven hand, a rough palm at the cheek tender and calloused. –Lorna Dee Cervantes
Regret Quotes about Love
One of the most beautiful feelings is to love and to be loved by someone. Similarly, losing that love center pushes you into the depths of melancholy and regrets.
If you are someone going through this phase of life and want some help, then you are just at the right site. Below are some uplifting quotes on regrets in love that will help you move on and accept the present.
- I hope you never forget me, I hope you never regret me.
- Tell the person you love what you feel about him before you regret not doing so.
- When regrets eat you up inside, you die not to the naked eye but your soul does.
- Maybe tomorrow the regrets I carry will be a whole lot lighter than it is right now.
- Sometimes, forgetting is the best gift you can give yourself to let go of your regrets.
- It is what happens after you make a choice that hurts you, that makes you regret it.
- Sometimes you just need to give it everything you have to not regret anything at all.
- I am still hoping that there will come a time when I do not feel all these regrets I have.
- The thing I regret the most was falling in love with you only to fall out of love later on.
- These tears are not of regret Stop living with regrets, they are very bad roommates they would never let you be at peace.
- Forget about the regrets that you have right now and only think of the possibilities to come.
- History is nothing but a regret, of the things we can never change, of the times that are done.
- Tell her you love her now that you have the chance because you might regret not doing so later.
- As long as you are happy with your life, the regrets you have will feel small to the point that it would not matter at all.
No Regret Quotes
This universe and everything in it is for a reason, so are our life events. Therefore, there is no need to regret over the past, because it is due to this past that what and how we are today. In order to keep a positive outlook on the ups and downs of life just go through this list of no regret quotes once.
- At the end of the day, let there be no excuses, no explanations, and no regrets. –Steve Maraboli
- When you give yourself permission to communicate what matters to you in every situation you will have peace despite rejection or disapproval putting a voice to your soul helps you to let go of the negative energy of fear and regret. Shannon –L. Alder
- You might want to decide fast. We live in a dangerous world. If you see a chance to be happy, you have to fight for it, so later you have no regrets. –Ilona Andrews
- Out of love no regrets though the goodness be wasted forever.
Out of love, no regrets though the return be never. –Langston Hughes
- I’ve seen and swam and climbed and lived and driven and filmed should it all end tomorrow, I can definitely say there would be no regrets I am very lucky, and I know it I really have lived 5,000 times over. –Benedict Cumberbatch
- I don’t do regrets, regrets are pointless it’s too late for regrets you’ve already done it, haven’t you? You’ve lived your life no point wishing you could change it. –Lemmy Kilmister
- You know the funny thing about regrets? Jordan said, his eyes full of mischief you don’t know you’re going to have them until afterwards. –Lynette Noni
- Regret comes late don’t wait for him. –Toba Beta
- Accept everything about yourself I mean everything, you are you and that is the beginning and the end no apologies, no regrets. –Henry Kissinger
- I have no regrets, because I’ve done everything I could to the best of my ability. –Robert Redford
- Happiness is in our own hearts I have no regrets of anything in the past I’m totally cheerful and happy, and I think that a lot of your attitude is not in the circumstances you find yourself in, but in the circumstances you make for yourself. –Maeve Binchy
- If I can create the minimum of my plans and desires, there shall be no regrets. –Bessie Coleman
- I look back, and I have no regrets, truly everything led me to the place where I am now. –Wendy Whelan
- I have no regrets about being poor. –Nigel Farage
- I have no regrets about being who I am and being what I am in my country for my people no regrets at all. –Paul Kagame
Don’t Regret Quotes
We all make mistakes or wrong decision in life but what’s important is that we should not be angry or regretful rather, we should try to learn from our mistakes. The key is to make amends and strive for a better future.
We have come up with some don’t regret quotes for you that will help you through your healing journey.
- I don’t regret anything I’ve ever done I only wish I could have done more. –Mickey Rooney
- As you can see, I am immersing myself in color I’ve held back from that until now and I don’t regret it. –Vincent Van Gogh
- I’m sad to see the passing of the great drug warriors I certainly did my part in that battle and I don’t regret any of it. –Marc Maron
- I can say I made a lot of mistakes, but I don’t regret things because at least I didn’t spend a life standing outside, wondering what living would be like. –Sarah Dessen
- I have many regrets, and I’m sure everyone does the stupid things you do, you regret if you have any sense, and if you don’t regret them, maybe you’re stupid. –Katharine Hepburn
- The record company really pissed me off when they told me to lose weight I couldn’t be bothered with looking a certain way so I left the business I don’t regret it.
- Kim my advice to other disabled people would be, concentrate on things your disability doesn’t prevent you doing well, and don’t regret the things it interferes with don’t be disabled in spirit, as well as physically. –Stephen Hawking
- I certainly don’t regret my experiences because without them, I couldn’t imagine who or where I would be today life is an amazing gift to those who have overcome great obstacles, and attitude is everything. –Sasha Azevedo
- The sports are also hard on my body, and I do have a longstanding bad back due to an injury some years ago. I don’t regret any part of it though I love what I do and my sporting career has taken me to some wonderful places and seeing the world. –Liz Halliday
- I was going to record a solo album when I was 15 on a four track I started working on it, but then fall out Boy happened the band was awesome and took me in a totally different direction I don’t regret it at all, but the band delayed the record I had been planning. –Patrick Stump
- And I don’t regret the rain or the nights I felt the pain or the tears I had to cry some of those times along the way every road I had to take, every time my heart would break, it was just something that I had to get through, to get me to you. –Lila McCann Wilde
- It was my duty to shoot the enemy, and I don’t regret it my regrets are for the people I couldn’t save marines, soldiers, and buddies. I’m not naive, and I don’t romanticize war the worst moments of my life have come as a seal but I can stand before God with a clear conscience about doing my job. –Chris Kyle
- Don’t ever regret being honest. –Taylor Swift
- Don’t do something that you’ll regret later. –Kim Tae-yeon
- Honorable men don’t settle for lives of regret. –Stephen Mansfield
- Regrets are ridiculous, so I don’t regret, no. –Nicole Kidman
- Regret is the only wound the soul does not recover from. –Sarah Ban Breathnach
- Never regret if it’s good, it’s wonderful if it’s bad, it’s experience. –Victoria Holt
Mistake and Regret Quotes
Most of our mistakes in life are due to our own wrong decisions or choices. These mistakes and errors haunt us in the form of regrets for the rest of our lives. But you don’t need to worry we are here to pull you out if your misery through our compilation of regret mistake quotes for the better.
- I’ll teach my kids right from wrong, but I’m never going to teach them that they can’t have fun they’ll make mistakes they’ll do things they regret, like we all have. –Louise Nurding
- You will make mistakes you will make decisions, and sometimes you will regret those choices sometimes there won’t be a right choice, just the best of several bad options I don’t need to tell you that you can do this you know you can. –Sarah J. Maas
- I think people assume I’m perfect I’m not I make mistakes I do things I regret I’m stubborn. –Hilary Duff
- Everybody’s got regrets everybody’s made mistakes nobody’s perfect. –Josh Duhamel
- Everybody makes mistakes never regret them, correct them there’s no such thing as a perfect world or perfect life. –Agha Khan
- What cannot be repaired is not to be regretted. –Samuel Johnson
- Words will not be able to ever express how sorry I am for this, and I have profound regret and sorrow for the multitude of mistakes and harm I have caused. –Jack Abramoff
- We should regret our mistakes and learn from them, but never carry them forward into the future with us. –Lucy Maud Montgomery
- I’ve made a lot of mistakes and I don’t regret any of them sometimes that’s the only way you learn. –Nick Nolte
- Problems, weaknesses, setbacks, regrets and mistakes teach you if you’re willing to learn, or they punish you if you’re not. –Ralph Marston
- Oh no I said, because if our life is just one endless song about hope and regret, then oh no is apparently that song’s chorus, the words we always return to. –Brock Clarke
- There’s a difference between thinking you can’t be wrong and having no regrets wrongness is what occurs prior to empiricism, in hindsight a counterpart of revelation, and revelation is nothing to regret. –Criss Jam
- You have to grow if not you’re then living in regret and you’re living in the past and you’re not progressing forward and I learned the mistakes that I made and they made me stronger. –Liz Carmouche
- Walking with our heads down trying to pull the weight of our mistakes doesn’t make them go away choice it the only thing that conquers regret choosing to learn from our past and waking up with hope on the pillowcase beside us rather than remorse. –Robin Bielman
- Don’t make the kinds of mistakes that will bring regret. –Gordon B. Hinckley
- No words can describe the depths of my regret and pain at the anguish my mistakes over Watergate have caused the nation and the presidency a nation I so deeply love and an institution I so greatly respect. –Richard M. Nixon
- My attitude is born out of necessity I’ve made mistakes I’ve made decisions I regretted I know what it’s like to live with regret I live with it every day but if I let it take over, I’d never get out of bed in the morning. –Maya Banks
Regret Quotes for Him
As the men fall hard for someone or something due to their passionate nature. However, they fail; they do have regrets over the loss. So guys, get ready to come on board the journey of healing through our regret quotes for him.
- I don’t regret loving you. I don’t regret trusting you I regret giving you the power to hurt me in a way that I’ll never be able to be find again. –Abhishek Tiwari
- Regret the times you’ve said I love you without knowing what really loving someone is like.
- I made decisions that I regret, and I took them as learning experiences I’m human, not perfect, like anybody else.
- We must all suffer one of two things the pain of discipline or the pain of regret or disappointment. –Jim Rohn
- If you aren’t in the moment you are either looking forward to uncertainty, or back to pain and regret. –Jim Carrey
- In looking back, I see nothing to regret and little to correct. –John C. Calhoun
- I regret those times when I’ve chosen the dark side. I’ve wasted enough time not being happy.
- Looking back, I have this to regret, that too often when I loved, I did not say so. –Ray Stannard Baker Jessica Lange
- There’s no regret you can’t regret I mean, I’ve felt regret but I’ve also refused to allow regret to sow a seed and live in me because I don’t believe it you feel it, it’s like guilt, it’s like jealousy, and it’s like all those horrible things and you’ve just got to snip them and get them out, because they’re no good because if you regret, in a way, have you learnt and moved on? –Jude Law
- Be so busy loving your life that you have no time for hate and regret.
- I will never regret loving you, only believing you loved me too.
- Wanting him is hard to forget, loving him is hard to regret, losing him is hard to accept, but even with all the hurt I’ve felt, letting go is the most painful yet.
- You can never regret anything you do in life you kind of have to learn the lesson from whatever the experience is and take it with you on your journey forward. –Aubery O’Day
- Has this world been so kind to you that you should leave with regret? There are better things ahead than any we leave behind. –C. S. Lewis
Regret Quotes for Her
As the saying goes that time and tide waits for none. So our lovely ladies out there, it is of no use to dwell in the darkness of regrets from the past.
Let’s hold each other’s hands and surround ourselves with the positive energy of regret quotes for her that will help you break through your aching heart for sure.
- Wanting her is hard to forget, loving her is hard to regret, losing her is hard to accept, but letting go is the most painful.
- Dear Future Wife when we’re old I imagine my only regret will be not loving you sooner ma’am that I wish I had more time to love you.
- In the end, I’ll regret all the chances I didn’t take with you I’ll regret all the moments I let slip by I’ll regret all the times I hid my feelings from you and in end, my biggest regret was losing you.
- Make it a rule of life never to regret and never to look back. Regret is an appalling waste of energy, you can’t build on it it’s only good for wallowing in. –Katherine Mansfield
- Never apologize for caring or loving too much people who receive it are lucky and people who make you regret it are jerks.
- Regret is an odd emotion because it comes only upon reflection regret lacks immediacy, and so its power seldom influences events when it could do some good. –William O Rourke
- I don’t regret telling you I love you, because I meant it, but I regret being stupid enough to say it, when I knew you wouldn’t say it back.
- Our love is my regret.
- In the end, I’ll regret all the chances I didn’t take with you I’ll regret all the moments I let slip by I’ll regret all the times I hid my feelings from you. And in end, my biggest regret was losing you. –Mahmoud El Hallab
- In the end we only regret the chances we didn’t take, the relationships we were afraid to have, and the decisions we took too long to make. –Ritu Ghatourey
- Never will I regret living in this world, never will I regret the times I laughed and cried and I’ll never ever regret the time God gave me a chance to love you.
Final Thoughts on Regret Quotes
Life is a roller coaster ride of emotions. Hence, its ok to make wrong decisions and have regrets later. But what is important is that one must not stick to this negative emotion of sorrow or regret from the past which inevitably affects the present as well as the future.
There are many regret quotes by some highly influential personalities that can help us to pull through this dark phase of our lives through their quotes about having regrets. Now, it’s up to us not to be harsh with yourself!