The wine quotes truly depict the importance of wine in our lives. The life is full of its own surprises. Sometimes theses surprises get the better of us. In order to cope with these moments we need to have a glass of wine.
If you want a break and want to relax than this is best opportunity. Pour yourself a glass of wine and indulge in these beautiful wine quotes and help yourself to relax a bit.
So, without wasting any more time lets enjoys these beautiful quotes about wine down below with our drinks.
You May Also Be Interested In:
Best Wine Quotes of All Time
We have collected some of the most amazing quotes about wine that will help you in appreciating the beauty of drinking it even more. So, without saying anymore let go through some of the super wine sayings below.
- Accept what life offers you and try to drink from every cup. All wines should be tasted; some should only be sipped, but with others, drink the whole bottle. –Paulo Coelho
- Give me books, French wine, fruit, fine weather and a little music played out of doors by somebody I do not know. –John Keats
- There are days when solitude is a heady wine that intoxicates you with freedom, others when it is a bitter tonic, and still others when it is a poison that makes you beat your head against the wall. –Sidonie Gabrielle Colette
- I pray you do not fall in love with me for I am falser than vows made in wine. –William Shakespeare
- Wine is one of the most civilized thing in the world and one of the most natural things of the world that has been brought to the greatest perfection, and it offers a greater range for enjoyment and appreciation than, possibly, any other purely sensory thing. –Ernest Hemingway
- Age appears best in four things old wood to burn old wine to drink old friends to trust and old authors to read. –Francis Bacon
- Wine is the most healthful and most hygienic of beverages. –Louis Pasteur
- We all need something to help us unwind at the end of the day. You might have a glass of wine, or a joint, or a big delicious blob of heroin to silence your silly brainbox of its witterings but there has to be some form of punctuation, or life just seems utterly relentless. –Russell Brand
- Wine enters through the mouth, Love, the eyes. I raise the glass to my mouth, I look at you, I sigh. –William Butler Yeats
- High and fine literature is wine and mine is only water but everybody likes water. –Mark Twain
- Let us have wine and women mirth and laughter sermons and soda water the day after. –Lord Byron
- One drop of wine is enough to redden a whole glass of water. –Victor Hugo
- Wine can be a better teacher than ink and banter is often better than books. –Stephen Fry
Witty Wine Quotes
You can get the most out of wine drinking if you pair it with a little laughter. For this purpose, we bring you the most humorous. And witty wine quotes that will have you cracking up for sure. So, let’s get down to it.
- Wine flies when you are having fun.
- Home is where the wine is.
- Love the wine you are with.
- A meal without wine is called breakfast.
- You look like I need wine.
- I only drink wine on days that end with a y.
- What do friends and wine have in common? The older the better.
- My only regret in life is that I did not drink more wine. –Ernest Hemingway
- Wine is the answer but I cannot remember the question.
- In dog wine I have only had two glasses.
- Today’s forecast sunny with a chance of wine.
- As long as we have wine family holidays will be fine.
- Age and glasses of wine should never be counted.
- What wine goes with Captain Crunch? –George Carlin
- Wine a little and you will feel better.
- Happiness is a well-stocked wine cabinet and a closet full of shoes.
Funny Wine Quotes
Have your friends, family and colleagues reeling up with uncontrollable laughter with the help of our funny wine sayings from our treasure below and enjoy the best experience of companionship with each other. Grab a pen and paper and start jotting them down quickly.
- Beer is made by men wine by God. –Martin Luther
- I cook with wine sometimes I even add it to the food. –W.C. Fields
- Wine improves with age the older I get the better I like it.
- The discovery of a wine is of greater moment than the discovery of a constellation the universe is too full of stars. –Benjamin Franklin
- Life is too short to drink bad wine. –George Carlin
- Give me wine to wash me clean of the weather-stains of cares. –Ralph Waldo Emerson
- I can certainly see that you know your wine most of the guests who stay here would not know the difference between Bordeaux and Claret. –Basil Fawlty
- Age is just a number it is totally irrelevant unless of course you happen to be a bottle of wine. –Joan Collins
- Men are like wine some turn to vinegar but the best improve with age. –Pope John XXIII
- Penicillin cures but wine makes people happy. –Alexander Fleming
- A gourmet meal without a glass of wine just seems tragic to me somehow. –Kathy Mattea
- One should always be drunk that is all that matters but with what? With wine with poetry or with virtue as you chose but get drunk. –Charles Baudelaire
- Anyone who tries to make you believe that he knows all about wines is obviously a fake. –Leon Adams
Classy Wine Quotes
If you feel like that your meeting is hitting the nerves of your employees then have a break of a couple of minutes and hit them with these classy wine quotes that will instantly serve as a barnstormer and thus make them more efficient afterwards.
- Love like wine gets better with time.
- Wine and friends are a great blend. –Ernest Hemingway
- I love everything that is old; old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wines. –Oliver Goldsmith
- Wine brings to light the hidden secrets of the soul. –Horace
- Wine is not just an object of pleasure but an object of knowledge and the pleasure depends on the knowledge. –Roger Scruton
- The connoisseur does not drink wine but tastes of its secrets. –Salvador Dali
- Wine is perhaps the closest thing the planet has to an elixir of life. –Thom Elkjer
- Wine is sunlight held together by water. –Galileo
- Friends and wine the older the better.
- Wine is a passport to the world. –Thom Elkjer
- Wine is the most civilized thing in the world. –Ernest Hemingway
- All wines should be tasted some should only be sipped but with others drink the whole bottle. –Paulo Coelho
- This home runs on love laughter and really good wine.
- The best wines are the ones we drink together.
- According to chemistry wine is a solution.
Cute Wine Quotes
Ever though you would find something cute about wine? If not, well then we have some cute wine sayings just for you! Check them out right away. Here are some sayings which will immediately grab the attention of anyone who reads them!
- Ask not what wine has done for you but rather what you are willing to do for some wine.
- Too much of anything is bad but too much Champagne is just right. –Mark Twain
- He who loves not wine women and song remains a fool his whole life long. –Martin Luther
- If a life of wine women and song becomes too much give up the singing.
- Whether wine is a nourishment medicine or poison is a matter of dosage. –Paracelsus
- When men drink then they are rich and successful and win lawsuits and are happy and help their friends quickly bring me a beaker of wine so that I may wet my mind and say something clever. –Aristophanes
- Wine is the answer I just do not remember the question.
- Drink wine and you will sleep well. Sleep, and you will not sin. Avoid sin and you will be saved. Ergo, drink wine and be saved.
- Wine brightens the life and thinking of anyone. –Thomas Jefferson
- With wine and hope anything is possible.
- Wine rejoices the heart of man and joy is the mother of all virtues. –Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- Wine the intellectual part of the meal. –Alexandre Dumas
Short Wine Quotes
Relaxing after a tiring day at office is mandatory. Nothing can be a better source than a glass of wine and something enjoyable to read. Let us serve you with the most awesome collection of short wine quotes that making your drinking experience more pleasurable and relaxing.
- The best way to learn about wine is in the drinking. –Alexis Lichine
- There are many wines that taste great but do not drink well. –Michael Broadbent
- Music is the wine that fills the cup of silence. –Robert Fripp
- Wine is the thinking person’s health drink. –Dr Phillip Norrie
- Wine is life.
- Good wine should start and end with a smile. –William Sokolin
- Champagne is the wine of civilisation the oil of government. –Winston Churchil
- Wine is sunlight, held together by water. –Galileo Galilei
- A bottle of wine contains more philosophy than all the books in the world. –Louis Pasteur
- Where there is no wine there is no love. –Euripides
- Wine is bottled poetry. –Robert Louis Stevenson
- Either give me more wine or leave me alone. –Rumi
- You only live once so drink great wine.
Rosé Wine Quotes
If you appreciate a little sweetness and fruitiness in your wine then definitely you are a rosé wine lover.
To compliment your drink of choice we have bundled up some of the worlds cutest rosé quotes that will make you fall in love with your favorite wine all over again.
- Where there is a will there is a rose.
- Wine that is pink in colour makes me happy.
- Wine pairs nicely with good friends.
- Drink wine this is life eternal this is all that youth will give you it is the season for wine roses and drunken friends be happy for this moment this moment is your life. –Omar Khayyam
- And her sweet red lips on these lips of mine Burned like the ruby fire set In the swinging lamp of a crimson shrine Or the bleeding wounds of the pomegranate Or the heart of the lotus drenched and wet With the spilt-out blood of the rose-red wine. –Oscar Wilde
- The music, and the banquet, and the wine – The garlands, the rose odors, and the flowers, The sparkling eyes, and flashing ornaments – The white arms and the raven hair – the braids, And bracelets; swan-like bosoms, and the necklace, An India in itself, yet dazzling not. –Lord Byron
- If global warming meant temperatures rose by one or two degrees France would become a desert which would be no bad thing the Scots would grow wine and make buffalo mozzarella. –Michael O’Leary
- And mid-May’s eldest child the coming musk-rose full of dewy wine the murmurous haunt of flies on summer eves. –John Keats
- Give a man a bottle of wine he drinks for a day teach a man to make wine he will always have lots of friends.
- When wine drinkers tell me they taste notes of cherries tobacco and rose petals usually all I can detect is a whole lot of jackass. –Joel Stein
- Let first the onion flourish there Rose among roots the maiden-fair, wine-scented and poetic soul of the capacious salad bowl. –Robert Louis Stevenson
- They are not long, the weeping and the laughter. Love and desire and hate: I think they have no portion in us after we pass the gate. They are not long, the days of wine and roses: out of a misty dream, our path emerges for a while, then closes within a dream. –Ernest Dowson
Champagne Wine Quotes
Wine has also been a source of motivation for many thinkers, authors as well as philosophers over the past. Hence, if you need some motivation in your life then read the champagne quotes below to get the spark of inspiration that you lack.
- Wine gives one ideas whereas champagne gives one strategies. –Roman Payne
- Champagne is the wine of civilization and the oil of government. –Winston Churchill
- Champagne is the only wine that leaves a woman beautiful after drinking it. –Madame De Pompadour
- There comes a time in every woman’s life when the only thing that helps is a glass of champagne. –Bette Davis
- Champagne is the one thing that gives me zest when I am tired. –Brigitte Bardot
- I only drink champagne on two occasions when I am in love and when I am not.
- Champagne makes you feel like its Sunday and there are better days around the corner. –Marlene Dietrich
- Why do I drink champagne for breakfast? Doesn’t everyone? –Noel Coward
- Champagne has the taste of an apple peeled with a steel knife. –Aldous Huxley
- Three be the things I shall never attain envy content and sufficient champagne. –Dorothy Parker
- The feeling of friendship is like that of being comfortably filled with roast beef love is like being enlivened with champagne. –Samuel Johnson
- Champagne is one of the elegant extras in life. –Charles Dickens
- Pleasure without champagne is purely artificial. –Oscar Wilde
- Only the unimaginative can fail to find a reason for drinking champagne. –Oscar Wilde
- My only regret in life that I didn’t drink enough champagne. –John Maynard Keynes
Friends and Wine Quotes
If you are planning on hitting the bar this weekend with your friends then it is better to prepare yourself with some good stuff. Below is the collection of quotes about wine and friendsthat will compliment you and your friends’ glasses of cocktail.
- What though youth gave love and rose’s age still leaves us friends and wine. –Thomas More
- Wine to me is passion its family and friends It is warmth of heart and generosity of spirit. –Robert Mondavi
- I find friendship to be like wine raw when new ripened with age the true old man’s milk and restorative cordial. –Thomas Jefferson
- What is better than to sit at the end of the day and drink wine with friends or substitutes for friends? –James Joyce
- Age appears to be best in four things old wood best to burn old wine to drink old friends to trust and old authors to read. –Francis Bacon
- Fan the sinking flame of hilarity with the wing of friendship and pass the rosy wine. –Charles Dickens
- I have lived temperately I double the doctor’s recommendation of a glass and a half wine each day and even treble it with a friend. –Thomas Jefferson
- It is well to remember that there are five reasons for drinking: the arrival of a friend one’s present or future thirst the excellence of the cognac or any other reason. –W. C. Fields
- A man cannot make him laugh but that is no marvel he drinks no wine. –William Shakespeare
- If all be true that I do think There are five reasons we should drink good wine a friend or being dry or lest we should be by and by or any other reason why. –Henry Aldrich
- As in the case of wines that improve with age the oldest friendships ought to be the most delightful. –Cicero
- A real friend reaches for your hand and puts a wine glass in it.
- I love everything that is old, old friend’s old times old manners old books old wines. –Oliver Goldsmith
Life and Wine Quotes
Many of us heard this that life is not a bed of roses. And we have seen it for ourselves.
But with these super thrilling quotes about life and wine below you will get the courage to face the problems and challenges of life head on and with unwavering courage and determination.
- Life is like a bottle of wine you should savor it to the last drop.
- Nothing more excellent or valuable than wine was every granted by the gods to man. –Plato
- God made only water but man made wine. –Victor Hugo
- Wine it should be enjoyed for the benefits of the soul and nothing more. –Peter Fiduccia
- Wine can be considered with good reason as the most healthful and hygienic of all beverages. –Louis Pasteur
- The wine in the bottle does not quench thirst. –George Herbert
- A person with increasing knowledge and sensory education may derive infinite enjoyment from wine. –Ernest Hemingway
- There must be always wine and fellowship or we are truly lost. –Ann Fairbairn
- Wine it is in my veins and I cannot get it out. –Burgess Meredith
- To take wine into our mouths is to savor a droplet of the river of human history.
- Wine has been a part of civilized life for some seven thousand years. It is the only beverage that feeds the body, soul and spirit of man and at the same time stimulates the mind. –Robert Mondavi
- Wine speaks to all the senses: the eyes behold the color, tone, and shade; the nose, the bouquet, the fingers and lips caress the cool crystal; the ears delight in the subtle swishing of the liquid; the tongue rejoices in the reward of a rich harvest. –Mary Lou Posch
- Wine is the sort of alcoholic beverage that does not destroy but enriches life; does not distort but clarifies perspective; does not seduce except in a way worth humanly being seduced. –Bill St. John
- A bottle of wine begs to be shared I have never met a miserly wine lover. –Clifton Fadiman
Wine Quotes from Famous Drinkers
You might enjoy going through some literary stuff while lazily spending your weekend at your couch with a glass of wine.
There is nothing more appropriate that going through some of the famous drinkers around the world and their famous wine quotes.
- Wine is a living liquid containing no preservatives. Its life cycle comprises youth, maturity, old age, and death. When not treated with reasonable respect it will sicken and die. –Julia Child
- Wine can of their wits the wise beguile make the sage frolic and the serious smile. –Homer
- Wine makes all things possible. –George R. R. Martin
- I shall drink no wine before it is time OK it’s time. –Groucho Marx
- I never taste the wine first in restaurants I just ask the waiter to pour. –Nigella Lawson
- Here’s the problem, when you’re stargazing on a mountain top you are partially oxygen-deprived and you’re in command of million dollars worth of hardware. So as much as I would like to sip wine under the stars, it’s contraindicated in the instructions on operating telescopes. –Neil DeGrasse Tyson
- Wine makes daily living easier less hurried with fewer tensions and more tolerance. –Benjamin Franklin
- I drink sherry and wine by myself because I like it and I get the sensuous feeling of indulgence luxury bliss erotic-tinged. –Sylvia Plath
- It is the wine that leads me on, the wild wine that sets the wisest man to sing at the top of his lungs, laugh like a fool, it drives the man to dancing, it even tempts him to blurt out stories better never told. –Homer
- He looked as if he had been beaten to death with a wine bottle but by doing it with the contents of the bottle. –Richard Brautigan
- I am sure wine snobs look at me and think how dare you. –Drew Barrymore
- Wine gave a sort of gallantry to their own failure. –F. Scott Fitzgerald
- I would like a wine. The purpose of the wine is to get me drunk. A bad wine will get me as drunk as a good wine. I would like the good wine. And since the result is the same no matter which wine I drink, I’d like to pay the bad wine price. –Steve Martin
Wine Quotes for Instagram
If you are on a holiday and you want to share it with your friends. But you lack the captions or words for the insta stories then let us inform you that you are at the right place.
Grab yourself some interesting wine quotes for Instagram and hit them to your captions.
- Wine is my love language.
- It’s Wine o’clock!
- We are all mortal until the first kiss and the second glass of wine.
- Let’s go wine tasting on the couch.
- Do I want a glass of wine? You bet Shiraz I do.
- Every time I open a bottle of wine, it is an amazing trip somewhere.
- Where there’s a wine, there’s a way.
- Time to wine down.
- Aged like a fine wine.
- Either give me more wine, or leave me alone.
- Partners in wine.
- I drink wine to sanitize my insides.
- Working nine to wine.
- I don’t complain I just wine.
- Wine improves with age I improve with wine.
- But first wine.