If you know someone who does not drink tea, ask them to read a few tea quotes to learn more about the varied beverage. It is never a cup of tea; it is an emotion for people.
People prefer tea when they are happy, sad, frustrated, or any other emotion. Many words have been spoken about tea; let us turn them into tea sayings.
Imagine reading quotes about tea while drinking tea. It may sound absurd, but you can give it a shot.
For a decade, this beverage has remained popular, and people have discovered many other flavors of tea that can be enjoyed on a rainy day on your balcony.
We compiled a list of interesting tea quotes for you to read and learn further about your favorite beverage. After all, isn’t it unfair to encounter something daily about which we know nothing? It is more of being ungrateful for the tea.
You May Also Be Interested In:
Best Tea Quotes of All Time
The best tea quotes of all time center on the idea that tea is always present in most people’s journeys to make them feel at home. When someone offers us tea, we all crack a smile.
- You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me. –C.S. Lewis
- Some people will tell you there is a great deal of poetry and fine sentiment in a chest of tea. –Ralph Waldo Emerson
- We are like Tea, we don’t know our own Strength until we are in Hot Water. –Sister Busche
- Tea, though ridiculed by those who are naturally coarse in their nervous sensibilities will always be the favorite beverage of the intellectual. –Thomas de Quincey
- Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book. –Bill Watterson
- Great love affairs start with champagne and end with tea. –Honore de Balzac
- Where there’s tea, there is Hope. –Wing Pinero
- Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea. –Henry Fielding
- A simple cup of tea is far from a simple matter. –Mary Lou Heiss
- Each cup of tea represents an imaginary voyage. –Catherine Douzel
- Teatime is a chance to slow down, pull back, and appreciate our surroundings. –Letitia Baldridge
- When I drink tea I am conscious of peace. The cool breath of heaven rises in my sleeves, and blows my cares away. –Lo Tung
- When she is unable to avoid the matter further, she makes a pot of tea. –Erin Morgenstern
Famous Tea Quotes
Famous tea quotes should be as popular as the tea itself. Every home has that one person who can’t go a day without at least three cups of tea. These people can make tea in a variety of ways.
- I say let the world go to hell, but I should always have my tea. –Fyodor Dostoevsky
- There is something in the nature of tea that leads us into a world of quiet contemplation of life. –Lin Yutang
- Tea is a religion of the art of life. –Kakuzo Okakura
- I am in no way interested in immortality, but only in the taste of tea. –Lu Tung
- Wouldn’t it be dreadful to live in a country where they didn’t have tea? –Noel Coward
- Tea is the elixir of life. –Eisai
- Tea is one of the main stays of civilization in this country. –George Orwell
- The effect of tea is cooling and as a beverage it is most suitable. It is especially fitting for persons of self-restraint and inner worth. –Lu Yu
- Tea tempers the spirit, harmonizes the mind, dispels lassitude and relieves fatigue, awakens the thought and prevents drowsiness. –Lu Yu
- The path to Heaven passes through a teapot.
- Life is like a cup of tea. It’s all in how you make it.
- A cup of tea is an excuse to share great thoughts with great minds. –Cristina Re
Inspirational Tea Quotes
We all need a cup of tea in the morning so that we can work efficiently throughout the day. Here are some tea inspirational quotes to read with your morning tea.
- Tea is a part of daily life. It is as simple as eating when hungry and drinking when thirsty. –Yamamoto Soshun
- No matter where you are in the world, you are at home when tea is served. –Earlene Grey
- The tea session is modeled after the silence of retreat a time to enjoy life far removed from daily existence. –Sen Joo
- Tea is quiet and our thirst for tea is never far from our craving for beauty. –James Norwood Pratt
- There is no problem on earth that can’t be ameliorated by a hot bath and a cup of tea. –Jasper Forde
- There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be diminished by a nice cup of tea. –Bernard-Paul Heroux
- The spirit of the tea beverage is one of peace, comfort and refinement. –Arthur Gray
- No matter what is happening in your life, you always offer tea. –Clemantine Wamariya
- Tea is best when enjoyed in pleasant surroundings, whether indoors or out, where the atmosphere is tranquil, the setting harmonious. –John Blofeld
- Tea tempers the spirit and harmonizes the mind; dispels lassitude and relieves fatigue, awakens thought and prevents drowsiness. –Lu Yu
- Water is the mother of tea, a teapot its father, and fire the teacher.
- Tea is the magic key to the vault where my brain is kept. –Frances Hardinge
Drinking Tea Quotes
Tea drinkers can enjoy this refreshment at any time of year. It works great in general, even during the hotter months. You can learn more about it by reading drinking tea quotes.
- When you are drinking tea, it is basically a private conversation between the tea and your individual soul. –Lu Ann Pannunzio
- Drink your tea slowly and reverently, as if it is the axis on which the world earth revolves – slowly, evenly, without rushing toward the future. Live the actual moment only this moment is life. –Thich Nhat Hanh
- Rejoice in everything, even in small things if you start rejoicing, even a cup of tea starts having a sacred significance. –Osho
- The spirit of the tea beverage is one of peace, comfort, and refinement. –Arthur Gray
- But when we consider how small after all the cup of human enjoyment is, how soon overflowed with tears, how easily drained to the dregs in our quenchless thirst for infinity, we shall not blame ourselves for making so much of the tea-cup. –Kakuzo Okakura
- In Chinese, we say tea washes the spirit. It’s not something that just enters your stomach, it also enters your mind. –Patrick Cui
- There is no problem on earth that can’t be ameliorated by a hot bath and a cup of tea. –Jasper Fforde
- While there is tea, there is hope. –Arthur Wing Pinero
- The Chinese say it’s better to be deprived of food for three days than tea for one. –Khaled Hosseini
- Making tea is a ritual that stops the world from falling in on you. –Jonathan Stroud
- Strange how a teapot can represent at the same time the comforts of solitude and the pleasures of company.
- There is a great deal of poetry and fine sentiment in a chest of tea. –Ralph Waldo Emerson
Funny Tea Quotes
We found a few funny tea quotes, some of which aimed at people who do not drink tea. What was your reaction when you found out someone didn’t drink tea? Isn’t it a serious act?
- Happiness is a cup of tea and a newspaper to start a day.
- A cup of hot tea is a complete stress buster.
- One can forget the sorrow of Mondays with a refreshing cup of tea.
- Nothing can be the substitute of a cup of hot tea on a cold day.
- A cup of tea and life is similar. Both the cups should be filled to the brim and drink it’s full with good companions.
- A cup of tea inspires to carry on hopes.
- A cup of tea after a hectic day is like drop of rain in thirsty summer.
- Drinking a cup of tea is the way to think better and live better.
- Any great thing is possible while enjoying a cup of tea.
- Tea is capable to lead us to a contemplated life.
- A cup of tea brings peace.
- Tea means hope.
- Nothing is good have a tea.
- Tea heals every wound.
- It’s never an odd time to have a cup of tea.
Short Tea Quotes
A little cup of tea is rarely enough. In any case, could some short tea quotes? We can make it work. Tea is consistently a decent choice. This is just something that can never turn out badly.
- Where there’s tea there’s hope. –Arthur Wing Pinero
- Tea will take you there. –Ags Sachs
- Tea to the English is really a picnic indoors. –Alice Walker
- Sometimes all you need is a good cup of Tea.
- There’s something hypnotic about the word tea. –Dorothy L
- Doing nothing is respectable at tea. –Sasaki Sanmi
- I would rather have a cup of tea than s#x. –George
- Boy Come, let us have some tea and continue to talk about happy things. –Chaim Potok
- Nothing chills out the soul like the comfort of tea and a potato. –Aisling Bea
- Home is where the tea is. –Js Devivre
- Tea is always a good idea.
- There’s always time for tea. –Seanan McGuire
- I got nasty habits I take tea at three. –Mick Jagger
- The Adventure begins with Tea.
- A cup of Tea makes everything better.
Friends and Tea Quotes
You’ve most likely had tea with each of your companions at a coffee shop or someone’s home. This is where you can link your involvement in one of our tea and friends quotes.
- If I and my friends are feeling decadent, we go for afternoon tea. –Sophie McShera
- Oh, my friends, be warned by me, that breakfast, dinner, lunch and tea, are all human frame requires. –Hilaire Belloc
- I’m a conservative Republican, and I’m not a member of the Tea Party Caucus, but I have very good friends that are. –Austin Scott
- My mother gave teas the way other mothers breathed. Her own mother gave teas. All of their friends gave teas, each involving butter cookies extruded from a metal press and pastel bonbons ordered from See’s. –Joan Didion
- Cricket makes no sense to me. I find it beautiful to watch and I like that they break for tea. That is very cool, but I don’t understand. My friends from The Clash tried to explain it years and years ago, but I didn’t understand what they were talking about. –Jim Jarmusch
- We used to do sock puppet shows for my auntie back in the day. Me and my friends would do accents of Englishmen, and we would sip tea and act like we were rich in front of the family, and they thought it was just hilarious, the level of perception that we had about things that we’d never experienced. –Keith Stanfield
- Tea beckons us to enjoy quality time with friends and loved ones, and especially to rediscover the art of relaxed conversation. –Dorothea Johnson
- What better way to suggest friendliness and to create it than with a cup of tea? –J. Grayson Luttrell
- A cup of tea shared with a friend is happiness tasted and time well spent.
- Fruits each in its season, are the cheapest, most elegant and wholesome dessert you can offer your family or friends, at luncheon or tea. Pastry and plum-pudding should be prohibited by law, from the beginning of June until the end of September. –Mary Virginia Terhune
Tea Quotes about Friendship
There are many tea quotes about friendship because tea has brought many friends back together. It happens when you and a friend have an argument and you buy a cup of tea to make it up.
- A cup of tea warms the soul like a best friend.
- Friends are my cup of tea.
- Our friendship is like a cup of tea. A special blend of you and me.
- Tea breaks with friends at work are usually the highlight of my day.
- Life is like a tea cup to be filled to the brim and enjoyed with friends.
- Good friends always know when you need a cup of tea.
- Friend, come and share a pot of tea. My heart is warm and my friendship is free.
- What better way to spend your afternoon than with friends, chocolate, and tea?
- Come and share a pot of tea, my home is warm and my friendship’s free. –Emilie Barnes
- Interestingly, the actress who, in her own persona, may be gentle, shy, and socially awkward, someone whose hand trembles when pouring a cup of tea for a visiting friend, can convincingly portray an elegant, cruel aristocrat tossing off malicious epigrams in an eighteenth-century chocolate house. –Wallace Shawn
- You can’t buy happiness but you can buy tea, and that’s kind of the same thing.
- To be honest with you, the best tea tastes delicious, whether it comes in a porcelain pot or tin cup.
- I know you’re not supposed to cry over spilled tea, but it’s just so sad.
Afternoon Tea Quotes
As we return from work exhausted, that mid-afternoon cup of tea hits us differently. On yet another level, we feel better. This is where afternoon tea quotes can come in handy.
- Under certain circumstances there are few hours in life more agreeable than the hour dedicated to the ceremony known as afternoon tea. –Henry James
- Life is too short not to enjoy afternoon tea.
- It’s time for afternoon tea! Sip on something calming and soothing to take your mind off of work.
- Afternoon tea with my lovely lady. It never disappoints no matter the season.
- Celebrate the season with afternoon tea.
- I officially nominate this autumn afternoon tea recipe as the new hipster pastime
- Afternoon tea should be provided, fresh supplies, with thin bread-and-butter, fancy pastries, cakes, etc., being brought in as other guests arrive. –Isabella Beeton
- Tea! Bless ordinary everyday afternoon tea. –Agatha Christie
- My dear if you could give me a cup of tea to clear my muddle of a head I should better understand your affairs. –Charles Dickens
- In nothing more is the English genius for domesticity more notably declared than in the institution of this festival-almost one may call it-of afternoon tea the mere chink of cups and saucers tunes the mind to happy repose. –George Gissing
- Everyone’s saved, we’re in the grave. See you there for afternoon tea. –Jethro Tull
- The morning cup of coffee has an exhilaration about it which the cheering influence of the afternoon or evening cup of tea cannot be expected to reproduce. –Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr.
- Very few restaurants do five services a day breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, cocktail, theatre and dinner and because of that we can offer something for everyone. –Gordon Ramsay
- If you’re not having afternoon tea, then you’re not doing life right.
Tea Quotes for Tea Party
Tea party quotes are ideal for serving tea to guests who visited you at your place. You can think about making your own. Let’s see who comes out on top.
- I had a little tea party this afternoon at three it was very small three guest in all Just I, myself and me. I myself ate all the sandwiches, while I drank up the tea it was also I who ate the pie and passed the cake to me. –Jessica Nelson
- Another novelty is the tea-party, an extraordinary meal in that, being offered to persons that have already dined well, it supposes neither appetite nor thirst, and has no object but distraction, no basis but delicate enjoyment. –Jean-Anthelme Brillat-Savarin
- Tea is a work of art and needs a master hand to bring out its noblest qualities we have good and bad teas, as we have good and bad paintings generally the latter. –Kakuzo
- The most trying hours in life are between four o’clock and the evening meal. A cup of tea at this time adds a lot of comfort and happiness. –Royal S. Copeland
- Perhaps it is while drinking tea that I most of all enjoy the sense of leisure. –George
- Tea with us became more than an idealization of the form of drinking; it is a religion of the art of life. –Okakura
- Time for you and time for me, and time yet for a hundred indecisions, and for a hundred visions and revisions, before the taking of toast and tea. –T.S. Eliot
- Find yourself a cup; the teapot is behind you. Now tell me hundreds of things.
- But indeed, I would rather have nothing but tea.
- Wherever you are drinking your tea, whether at work, in a cafe or at home, it is wonderful to allow enough time to appreciate it. –Thich Nhat Hannh
Tea Quotes about Tea Time
Were you aware that Russians do not put sugar in their tea? Instead, they place it between their teeth as they sip their tea. This prompted us to create some intriguing tea time quotes.
- Yes, that’s it! Said the Hatter with a sigh, it’s always tea time. –Lewis Carroll
- Any time is tea time.
- Tea time is a chance to slow down, pull back and appreciate our surroundings. –Letitia Baldrige
- Time for Tolerance, Equality, and Acceptance, It’s always TEA time with my Friends. –Gregory Douglass
- I take tea time very seriously.
- Morning days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book. –Bill Watterson
- Breakfast without tea is always incomplete.
- I must drink lots of tea or I cannot work. Tea unleashes the potential which slumbers in the depth of my soul. –Leo Tolstoy
- Morning tea tempers the spirit, harmonizes the mind, dispels lassitude and relieves fatigue, awakens the thought and prevents drowsiness. –Lu Yu
- There’s something hypnotic about every morning tea. –Dorothy
- A day without a tea is like a day without breath.
Tea Quotes for Instagram
You had a fantastic cup of tea today. You considered taking a photo and posting it to your Instagram story. You can use one of our tea quotes for Instagram here.
- A cup of tea is a solution for everything.
- All I need is on massive cup of tea.
- Blood type: Tea positive.
- Cherishing the little pause that tea allows.
- Come, let’s drink tea and talk about juicy stuff.
- Fancy a cup of tea?
- First, let’s have some tea. Then, let’s do some brilliant things.
- Hello there, hot tea.
- I drink tea for your own safety.
- It’s not just a drink; it’s a feeling.
- Keeping the troubles away with a relaxing cup of tea.
- Leave me alone! I’m drinking my tea.
- Make some tea and own the day.
- Make tea, not war.
- Netflix and tea?
- No tea, no talkey.
- Note to self: tea helps.
- So, what’s the tea?
Final Thoughts on Tea Quotes
Individuals who enjoy drinking tea and wax artistic about their favorite cup have existed for as long as there have been tea. We hope you enjoyed reading tea quotes for a pick-me-up or printing them out to decorate your tea cabinet.
Many tea journeys have always included inspirational quotes about tea. They have assisted us in learning more about tea, viewing it in a new light, connecting with other tea drinkers, and, most importantly, celebrating the leaf.
Tea-aspiration is another name for these words. These tea quotes are full of motivational words for tea lovers. If you don’t drink tea during the middle of the year, you’re not a true tea drinker.
Your love for tea should be so strong that you don’t need to tell anyone. They could figure it out on their own. Share our tea sayings with your loved ones and see what they think. We hope you enjoyed reading through all our tea quotes!