While encouraging each other, we use various good luck quotes, messages, and wishes. We love to motivate our loved ones to do their jobs in the best possible way.
These good luck quotes are not used merely to fulfill the formalities rather they represent your true feelings for your near and dear ones. They express your concern for them.
These good luck wishes let others know what you think about them. How much importance do you give them? How concerned and worried you are about them and their affairs of life?
We usually use a few good luck messages on daily basis. They help in improving our relationships. They help in decreasing the gaps between us. They convey our best wishes to our precious ones in the beautiful way.
Check our various categories of good luck messages, wishes and quotes to make your connections better, lovelier, smoother and healthier! Start reading them and you can pick any according to the situation.
Funny Good Luck Quotes
With friends and family members, there is no need to be formal. Rather you behave very frankly and friendly with them. You often pass humorous and funny comments to each other. Here is a list of funny good luck quotes for your frank relations!
- Oh, but you must travel through those woods again and again said a shadow at the window and you must be lucky to avoid the wolf every time but the wolf the wolf only needs enough luck to find you once. –Emily Carroll
- Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck. –Dalai Lama
- Luck never made a man wise. –Seneca
- No matter what your laundry list of requirements in choosing a mate, there has to be an element of good luck and good fortune and good timing. –Patty Duke
- Dear World, I am leaving because I am bored. I feel I have lived long enough. I am leaving you with your worries in this sweet cesspool. Good luck. –George Sanders
- People always call it luck when you’ve acted more sensibly than they have. –Anne Tyler
- The universe works in crazy ways. Your good luck will come in waves, and so does your bad, so you have to take the good with the bad and press forward. –Nick Cummins
- I don’t like expeditions where it is a total lottery whether you live or die. You have to keep those sort of good luck cards for rare occasions. –Bear Grylls
- Luck is everything my good luck in life was to be a really frightened person. I’m fortunate to be a coward, to have a low threshold of fear, because a hero couldn’t make a good suspense film. –Alfred Hitchcock
- Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a stopped clock is correct twice a day. Think of this and lead your life. Good Luck.
- Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world. Good Luck.
- River has many turns enjoy each turn cause each turn will not return. Wish you good luck.
- There are no mistakes, No coincidences. All events are blessings given to us to learn. A journey of a thousand miles started with only one step. Good Luck.
- You may not know where life’s road will lead you. But keep moving. God is walking with you. Good Luck.
Short Good Luck Quotes
Good luck quotes are mostly brief and short. You can pass these quotes while seeing off or trying to quickly wish your dear ones. Are you running short of short good luck sayings? Then check our collection and convey your messages of best wishes to your peculiar ones!
- Diligence is the mother of good luck. –Benjamin Franklin
- Nobody gets justice. People only get good luck or bad luck. –Orson Welles
- Good luck has its storms. –George Lucas
- A great man’s greatest good luck is to die at the right time. –Eric Hoffer
- The amount of good luck coming your way depends on your willingness to act. –Barbara Sher
- Good luck is a residue of preparation. –Jack Youngblood
- Good night, and good luck. –Edward R. Murrow
- Good luck needs no explanation. –Shirley Temple
- How is it the great pieces of good luck fall to us? –William Dean Howells
- Every day a piano doesn’t fall on my head is good luck. –Meg Rosoff
- Most of us regard good luck as our right, and bad luck as a betrayal of that right. –William Feather
- I keep a lucky red rag in my pocket when I bat, which has been a good luck charm for a few years. –Steve Waugh
- Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity. –Seneca
- Luck is not chance. It’s Toil. Fortune’s expensive smile is earned. –Emily Dickinson
Good Luck Quotes for Exams
When you are preparing for your exams, that is the time when you need best wishes the most. Therefore, we collected good luck wishes for exams. Utter these wishes to your friends, relatives, and family members and win their hearts tremendously!
- All your hard work is about to pay off. Stay focused, and do your best on the test. Believe in yourself. Focus on your goals. Achieve your dreams. Good Luck in your exams.
- No need to be nervous, no need to be scared, you’re going to do well,
you are prepared. Good Luck in your exams.
- True or false: You are going to ace this test. True, of course! You’re going to be awesome! Give all your best in your exams.
- Study hard, work hard, aim high. Your dreams are worth it. Good luck.
- Don’t quit. Commit. You’ve got it. Good luck in your exams.
- A positive attitude will keep you from coming unglued. Good luck in your exams.
- Keep the faith, and remember the goal. You can achieve this. Good luck in your exams.
- Conceive success. Anticipate victory. Prepare for triumph. Good luck in your exams.
- Never forget you have a beautiful mind. Use it to your advantage. Good luck in your exams.
- If you play your cards right, you will ace this test! Good luck in your exams.
- Knowledge is power. Strengthen yourself and win. Good luck.
- This time of year is tough, but not as tough as you. Best wishes and Good luck during exam week.
Good Luck Quotes for Future
At this age, everybody is worried about his future. Especially the youth focus on building their future vigorously. Whenever you see someone worried about his future and career, say these good luck quotes for future and convey your best wishes to them!
- The first day of college is just like your first kiss. It will start before you even realize it and by the time it ends you will have no idea how it flew by so fast. Good luck, I believe in you, you’ll do great.
- Moving to a new stage of life can be a difficult, but it is also rewarding. We wish you the Good luck in all your future endeavours, you’re going to be incredible.
- Every day is a gift. May your life bring you only pleasant and good things, and may you treasure every moment of it. Good luck.
- May every day bring you a new hope, and the motivation to explore new aspects of life! Wish you all the best and good luck.
- Make a habit of saying yes in your life, and embrace every new opportunity. You are certain to receive peace, joy, and fulfilment to life. Good luck.
- We believe in you, but you have to believe in yourself. Good luck, give it your best.
- Good luck for today and good luck for tomorrow. You’ve got a bright future ahead.
- I truly hope good things happen for you, you absolutely deserve it! Good luck.
- Don’t let your mind wander into the past and the future. Conquer your present, and you will conquer your life. Good luck.
- Keep moving forward with determination, many great things are in store for you in the future. Good luck.
- Whatever you choose to do in life, luck will always be on your side. Good luck to you.
- I wish you good luck in your future endeavours, I am certain you’ll achieve everything you work towards. Best wishes and good luck.
- Your new job will be the perfect place for you to showcase your abilities and make a lasting impression. I’m truly happy for you, and am certain that you will succeed. Good luck.
- I am certain that you will overcome any challenge that comes your way with courage, determination, and strength. Good luck.
- May this new job will bring you happiness, joy, and fulfilment. I wish you all the best in this new position. Good luck.
- You’re doing an excellent job! I’m certain that your commitment and hard work will bring you to great achievements in the future. Good luck.
Good Luck Quotes for New Job
When someone gets a new job, he is too excited and enthusiastic about his new task. You feel nervous and optimistic at the same time. Use these good luck quotes for job and try to ease your worthy ones by helping them get rid of their shyness and reluctance.
- It is proved once again that you don’t always need a brain to get a job. A horse may win you a race but a donkey is more preferable for carrying your loads. Good luck.
- I’m so glad to hear that you’ve got a new job! You absolutely deserve it; I’ve never met anyone who works as hard as you do. May this job bring you happiness and joy. Good luck.
- A new job is a lot of responsibility. But don’t be afraid! You’ve got everything to cope with all of the difficulties. May this chapter of your life be filled with happiness and excitement. Good luck.
- Congratulations on your new job. Always remember to be thankful, stay humble, and be true to yourself. Good luck!
- A new job means more opportunities and more responsibilities. May you continue to be strong and successful. Congratulations and good luck.
- Nothing can stop you from doing your best, nothing can pull you down – as long as you start studying hard and stop fooling around. Good luck.
- If you think your boss is stupid, remember: you wouldn’t have a job if he were any smarter. I’m kidding!!! Wish you good luck my best friend on your new job.
- Hey dear, enjoy the life in both home and office; try to be professional at work, not at your home; else you will never be happy. This advice is free only for you. Congratulation and Good luck.
- Congrats on the new job. Good luck with waking up early in the morning and going to bed with all the tension.
- The more you earn for yourself, the more you can spend on friends like myself. Congratulations on your new job. Good luck.
- Being employed is better than being unemployed but being employed for more money is even better. Congratulations on a job that pays more and Good luck.
- You finally got what you’ve always wanted. You truly are a smart and dedicated person. Keep on pushing forward, you got this. Good luck.
Good Luck Quotes for Students
Students are always in dire need of good luck wishes as they are in competition with their fellows, friends and with their previous performance as well. Use these good luck wishes for students and convey your best wishes to your lovely students.
- All of the lessons you have learned in this student’s life would be the lessons for your lifetime. So, always be a good student in your life. Have very good luck, dear.
- Regretting in later life or studying in student life. Choose one as it is the time to decide what your future holds. I hope you are studying very well. Best of luck with your future.
- Good students always concentrate on exams but intelligent students concentrate on their life goals. This is the best time you have to make a decision about what you want to be. Good luck, dear.
- Being in student life is one of the best stages of life that never returns. So, focus on your goal and make your dreams come true. Good Luck to all the students.
- Your talent will not only help you for securing a top position in the exam but also secure a bright future for you, your country, and your family. Good Luck to you.
- No one can achieve 100% marks or decide that he will pass or fail the exam. But only your hard work will increase the chances of doing the best in the exam.
- Dear students, good luck with your exams. May You perform the best and get promoted to your next class.
- You have to be always a seeker of knowledge. This is the motive of student life. May all students have a better future. Good Luck.
- The biggest asset of a student’s life is Time. Utilize your time properly on good things. Wishing you good luck.
- If you believe in luck always let it be good luck. Always choose to be lucky, rather than luckless. Be happy, rather than hapless. –Donald L. Hicks
- It’s hard to detect good luck it looks so much like something you’ve earned. –Frank A. Clark
- I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed. –Michael Jordan
- The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire; the size of your dream; and how you handle disappointment along the way. –Robert Kiyosaki
- May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light, may good luck pursue you each day and night. –Irish Sayings
Good Luck Quotes for Work
People are too much concerned about their work. They want others to respect their profession and work. Therefore, they expect good luck wishes for work from their near and dear ones. Consult our awesome list of good luck wishes and be prominent in the sight of your close ones!
- Your success does not depend on anyone else, it is you who control your success. Be positive, try to be nice, do a hard word, use your brain, and then there is nothing that can stop you from being successful. Good luck.
- No matter what sort of dealing is it, try to be positive and give your 100% hard work, devotion and commitment to be successful. May you get success in life. Good luck.
- Have a great and joyful time in the office. Pass your time in a chill mood. Don’t worry about the tasks, don’t worry about the overtime and evenings. Worry about nothing and go on with no tensions at all. May you have a great time doing this job. Good luck.
- This job is like a blank page for you. All you have to do is fill this page with your beautiful and inspiring work of art, your skills and your hard work. I wish you the best of luck for job and for every coming test of your life.
- Good luck is when opportunity meets preparation, while bad luck is when lack of preparation meets reality. –Eliyahu Goldratt
- Inspiration is one thing and you can’t control it, but hard work is what keeps the ship moving. Good luck means, work hard. Keep up the good work. –Kevin Eubanks
- It was a beautiful custom. When a person who had a break of good luck entered a cafe and ordered a cup of coffee, he didn’t pay just for one, but for two cups, allowing someone less fortunate who entered later to have a cup of coffee for free. –Luciano De Crescenzo
- It’s hard to detect good luck it looks so much like something you’ve earned. –Frank A. Clark
- For a long time now I have tried simply to write the best I can. Sometimes I have good luck and write better than I can. –Ernest Hemingway
- I believe hard work brings us good luck and success. –John Gokongwei
- Success comes only to those who believe in themselves and are prepared to win. Good Luck.
- Good luck to you as you move onto the next stage in your life. Without a doubt, you will continue to have success in all areas.
Good Luck Quotes for Him
When he is going to start a new business, job, or anything else, he always wants very warm and hearty wishes from your side. Do you have no idea about such warm wishes and quotes? Then try our good luck quotes for him and win his heart!
- Hey, honey, may God keep you happy with his heavenly blessing each and every day! May you attain all that you desire in your life. Very good luck.
- I have high hopes for you and I have the strongest faith in you that will be successful. May God help my love forever. Good Luck.
- Good Luck, you are my hero and inspiration. I know you would never upset me. Love you.
- Hey, Dear, you have to put on a sweet smile on your beautiful face while working hard work. My best wishes to you always.
- I want you to have the best of days at work and you reach all your goals for the day. I love you with all my heart. Good Luck.
- My beautiful sweetheart deserves no less than a wonderful day. My warm wishes to you. All the best, darling.
- I am so happy to hear your wonderful news, my love! I wish you the best of luck!
- Pure heart and pure love can get you anywhere and bring you anything in life. You have a pure heart and I have always had pure love for you. Wishing you all the best.
- We face problems each and every day, but don’t worry because I know you are a very responsible and capable person, and I hope you achieve all the opportunities that are coming your way. Good Luck.
- May God give you immense happiness and success in your life. Good Luck, my love.
- Don’t be in stress, my love for you will not reduce even if you fail. But, I want you to win. Good Luck.
- Good Luck, do good in life. Our destiny wants us to get separated. Do good in life.
- Have a great day and proof everyone wrong. Good Luck and love you.
- The race is calling you, you are the one who will make your opponents’ lick dust. Good Luck.
- Good Luck you can do anything and this race is nothing for you. Win it Good Luck.
Good Luck Quotes for Her
She always wants your full care, love, attention, and encouragement for every step of her life. So don’t ignore this important thing. Whenever she is going to do something new or challenging, don’t forget to use these good luck messages for her and stay in her good books!
- Good Luck dear, impress the interviewers the way you impressed me at first sight.
- You have all the abilities don’t underestimate yourself. Do good in exams dear. Good Luck and Love you.
- Here’s to wishing you the best of luck in all life has to offer you.
- Good luck to you as you move toward the next chapter life brings your way.
- I heard about your good news and wanted to wish you good luck and best of health.
- So glad to hear about your promotion. May your life always be filled with such good luck.
- My heart is filled with joy at the sound of your good news. Best of luck to you dear friend.
- Here’s to hoping good luck continues to follow you for all the rest of your days my friend.
- Luck is not found but made by those who are determined and you are one such person.
- Sending you thoughtful wishes in all life’s endeavors. Good luck to you now and always.
- I am overjoyed to know that your life is filled with such good luck and may it always be that way.
- Life is what you make of it and I am happy to know that yours is filled with such good luck.
- May you find as much joy in your life as you have luck my sweet friend.
- So happy to hear your wonderful news. Here’s to wishing you the Good luck.
Good Luck Quotes for Friends
Friends are a very precious asset in our life. They stand with each other and face the challenges of life together. Your friends always wait for your good wishes even for daily affairs of life. Have a look at these good luck quotes for friends and use them.
- I am thrilled to know that luck has finally found you. Warmest wishes and Good Luck my friend.
- Sending you happy thoughts and lots of luck as you move forward with your life.
- The sweetest things in life are love and happiness. Wishing you good luck now that you have found that.
- My heart is flowing with joy at knowing that good luck has finally fallen upon your doorstep.
- I find my heart singing a chorus at your happy news. Good luck to you during this joyous time.
- Smile knowing that good luck has finally found you. Wishing you plenty of joy, happiness, and health.
- The good luck you have made for yourself is an inspiration to many. May it continue throughout your life.
- Good luck to you and remember to keep your head up high for all the days of your beautiful and wonderful life.
- Whatever happens, just ask yourself: who’s the man? And the answer is: you are! You can do anything you put your mind to. Good luck today. I believe in you.
- I’m not going to love you any less if today is a bust. Know that. There will always be another day or another way. But I have absolutely no doubt you’ve got this. Good luck to my extraordinary friend.
- Sending you some good luck wishes today and crossing my fingers for you. Don’t put too much pressure on yourself. You’re my handsome hero and you’re going to ace this.
- Never doubt that you can achieve your goals and always remember that I believe in you. Sending you my love and some good-luck wishes. Go score another win.
- It’s a beautiful morning, and the whole day is ahead of you. Good luck with everything you do today. I’m sure you will score big today. You rock.
Good Luck Quotes for Success
Success and failure are two sides of the same coin. You keep on facing them from time to time. However, we always want best wishes for success from our near and dear ones to achieve something great in life and to be successful. Use our collection for your special ones.
- I am so eagerly waiting to hear your stories of achieving success. Good luck with your new journey.
- Happiness are light as air. Love as deep as ocean. Friends as solid as diamonds and success as bright as gold. These are my wishes for you today and every day. Good Luck.
- A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him. Good Luck.
- Success is simply a matter of luck. Ask any failure. –Earl Wilson
- You are strong, you are well prepared and you will succeed. Don’t doubt yourself. Good luck.
- Success comes only to those who believe in themselves and are willing to let themselves succeed. Good luck.
- Until now, you have time, gossip; entertainment, but without money, but after that you have money, but you have no time to spend it, you have success, but no time to celebrate it. Welcome to the job life. Good luck.
- The only weapon from regrets and concerns is optimism. Be optimistic, resilient and cheerful, because all these positive feelings are like magnet for luck and happiness. Wish you good luck and success in everything you do.
- Congratulations! May you achieve big feast in landing on the new job and adding one more feather in your cap of success. Good luck.
- All the very best for your new adventure. Good luck to you with lots of love!
- May the grace of God be with you, protecting you always from any harm! Best wishes and good luck.
- I’m always here for you if you ever need my help. I’ll be looking forward to congratulating you in the end. Good luck.
- Crossing my fingers for you! I have nothing to say except for wishing you all the luck in the world. Go forth and conquer.
More Good Luck Quotes and Messages
Good luck quotes and messages are not restricted to only a few affairs of life. Rather we need them for all tasks. Therefore, we managed to compile many good luck messages. You can use them in front of your friends, family members, and colleagues and wish them good luck.
- There is no formula for success. All you need to do is put in your best and be blessed with some good luck as well. –Sudeep
- My success was due to good luck, hard work, and support and advice from friends and mentors. But most importantly, it depended on me to keep trying after I had failed. –Mark Warner
- Good luck happens to people who work hard for it. Sometimes people just fall into the honey pot, but I’ve consistently strived to create whatever good fortune I can get in my life – and consistently strive just as hard not to screw it up once I have it! –Patrick Duffy
- If you’re going to believe in God, if you’re going to take that leap of faith, as I do, then the God that seems the most comprehensible to me would be the God who set us spinning and said ‘Good luck.’ –Roger Rosenblatt
- As a leader, you don’t get too high on the highs or let the bumps balance down. Every leader over time has probably equal amount of good luck or bad luck or, you could argue, has good opportunities or challenges. –John T. Chambers
- Pray for intestinal fortitude, work hard, and keep the faith. Oh, and pray for good luck, you’re gonna need it. –Jerry Reed
- I’ve learnt that through life you just get on with it. You’re going to meet a lot of dishonest people along the line and you say good luck to them. I hope they live in comfort. Then I start sticking more pins in their effigies. –Roger Moore
- Good luck is the willing handmaid of an upright and energetic character, and conscientious observance of duty. –James Russell Lowell
- Good luck beats early rising. –Irish Proverb
- God must be so fed up with you for blaming him all the time, that he might just bury you with a lot of good lucks today. So, good luck.
- I hope you have a lot of good lucks today. Please don’t spend them all. Bring something for me because I badly need some good lucks too.
- Good luck and tons of best wishes. God bless you in whatever you do. This is my heartiest wish just for you.
- Here’s wishing you success in everything you do. Good luck.
- May success be with you, always. Wishing you good luck.
Final Thoughts on Good Luck Quotes
Now let’s gather all the scattered shreds of the long discussion. Good luck quotes are not mere quotes rather they show our true inner feelings and emotions for others.
Whatever we convey through our wishes, shows our concern towards our friends and family members. We can convey our hearty feelings with these good luck quotes.
Whenever we say good luck sayings to anyone, he feels happy, encouraged, motivated, and enthusiastic. He takes us as his well-wisher and benefactor.
Our few words of good luck can double the energy of others. Our words can urge others to do better, and even the best in their specific field of life.
So keep on using these best of luck quotes for your peculiar ones and keep on pushing them up to conquer the realms of their favorite lands.
Best of Luck with all your dreams, efforts, struggles, and opportunities in life!
Have a successful and bright future ahead!