All things about mom are always heart-touching and here we collected multiple categories of heart-touching mother quotes.
We gladly introduce you to these heart-touching mother quotes to fill your mom’s heart with pleasure, happiness, and amusement.
A mother sacrifices the most for her family. She ignores her likes and dislikes and prefers the choice of all her family members.
She is the one and the only member of the house who is ignored the most. Let’s stop exploiting her. Let’s urge her to smile often by using heart-touching messages for mother.
Let’s cheer up our moms. Let’s fill our houses with the laughter and smiles of our moms. Let’s compel her to smile often again.
Follow our collection of heart-touching quotes for mom! Don’t forget to share these quotes with your friends and family members to let them spend quality time with their moms too!
Read our article thoroughly and feel the difference in your relationship with your mother! We are going to help you in showing your gratitude and love for your mother.
You May Also Be Interested In:
Best Heart Touching Mother Quotes
Our relation with mom is the most heart touching. Our each and every single word affects our mother’s heart deeply. So let’s use these best heart touching mother quotes and make our mom’s heart full of joy, satisfaction and happiness.
- A mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend.
- Mother is the heartbeat in the home; and without her, there seems to be no heartthrob. –Leroy Brownlow
- Mothers are like glue. Even when you can’t see them, they’re still holding the family together. –Susan Gale
- My Mother: She is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her. –Jodi Picoult
- Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children. –William Makepeace Thackeray
- The influence of a mother in the lives of her children is beyond calculation. –James E. Faust
- It may be possible to gild pure gold, but who can make his mother more beautiful? –Mahatma Gandhi
- There is no role in life that is more essential than that of motherhood. –Elder M. Russell Ballard
- Motherhood is the exquisite inconvenience of being another person’s everything.
- Only mothers can think of the future because they give birth to it in their children. –Maxim Grosky
- My mother was my role model before I even knew what that word was. –Lisa Leslie
- To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power. –Maya Angelou
- Motherhood is the biggest gamble in the world. It is the glorious life force. It’s huge and scary – it’s an act of infinite optimism. –Gilda Radner
Famous Heart Touching Mother Quotes
Internet is full of ideas about cheering your mom. You can find many things to cheer up your mom. However, we managed to gather unique and quality famous heart touching mother quotes to show your love and gratitude in real sense.
- All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother. –Abraham Lincoln
- I need you, I need you here, I need you now. I cannot do this alone. I need my Mommy, and dammit, I don’t care who knows it.
- A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take. –Cardinal Mermillod
- For the hand that rocks the cradle is the hand that rules the world. –W. R. Wallace
- There ought to be a hall of fame for mamas, creation’s most unique and precious pearls. –Theodore Harris
- He didn’t realize that love as powerful as your mother’s for you leaves its own mark. –J.K. Rowling
- A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them. –Victor Hugo
- A mother’s happiness is like a beacon, lighting up the future but reflected also on the past in the guise of fond memories. –Honore de Balzac
- In the mother’s eyes, her smile, her stroking touch, the child reads the message: ‘You are there!’ –Adrienne Rich
- Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever. When you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know. –Mitch Albom
- There is no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one. –Jill Churchill
- There is no velvet so soft as a mother’s lap, no rose as lovely as her smile, no path so flowery as that imprinted with her footsteps. –Archibald Thompson
- A mother’s love is everything. It is what brings a child into this world. It is what molds their entire being. When a mother sees her child in danger, she is literally capable of anything. Mothers have lifted cars off of their children and destroyed entire dynasties. A mother’s love is the strongest energy known to man. –Jamie McGuire
Meaningful Heart Touching Mother Quotes
Mothers don’t ignore our stupid and meaningless gossips. They listen each and every thing carefully. So how can she neglect our meaningful gossip? Therefore, here are some meaningful heart-touching mother quotes. Apply them to make your mothers cheerful and charming.
- The mother’s heart is the child’s school-room. –Henry Ward Beecher
- To the world, you are a mother, but to your family, you are the world.
- The loveliest masterpiece of the heart of God is the heart of a mother. –St. Therese of Lisieux
- Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible. –Marion C. Garretty
- Acceptance, tolerance, bravery, compassion. These are the things my mom taught me. –Lady Gaga
- To a child’s ear, ‘mother’ is magic in any language. –Arlene Benedict
- A mother is a mother still, the holiest thing alive. –Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- I can imagine no heroism greater than motherhood. –Lance Conrad
- Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother. –Lin Yutang
- Mothers can look through a child’s eyes and see tomorrow. –Reed Markham
- Mother that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries. –T. Dewitt Talmage
- My mother is my root, my foundation. She planted the seed that I base my life on, and that is the belief that the ability to achieve starts in your mind. –Michael Jordan
- Being a mother is learning about strengths you didn’t know you had. –Linda Wooten
- Mothers possess a power beyond that of a king on his throne. –Mabel Hale
- No language can express the power and beauty and heroism of a mother’s love. –Edwin Chapin
- Mother is a verb. It’s something you do. Not just who you are. –Dorothy Canfield Fisher
Emotional Heart-touching Mother Quotes
Women are mostly emotional. When they are moms, they become too much emotional. They are especially emotional in the matters of their kids. Here is a huge pile of heart touching emotional mother quotes to make your mom emotional and sentimental.
- Everything I’ve learned that’s worth knowing, I learned from my mother.
- Moms are the most beautiful beings in the world.
- No one has loved you like your mom and no one ever will. Her love is the purest of all.
- The highest compliment I could receive is that I’ve turned into my mother. I can only hope!
- When I became a mother, it was then I knew what was in my mom’s heart.
- Nobody loves you like your mom. She’s your best friend, your most honest critic, and your biggest fan all rolled into one.
- A mother’s love does not set with the sun. It blankets you all through the night.
- My mother taught me more through her loving patience than I ever learned in school.
- Looking into my mother’s eyes is like looking into the depths of the universe. May her strength, her love, her devotion, her fears, and her spirit be reflected in mine.
- No matter how old I get or how many children I have, I will always be my mother’s child.
- It was your mom’s turn to carry you when you were young. It’s your turn to carry her when she grows old.
- No matter where I go, my mother’s voice always brings me home.
- The road home is paved with a mother’s love. There is always a path back into her arms.
- Mother, my greatest blessing is that you are mine. It is my honor to be called your daughter/son.
- The most perfect love is that between a mother and child. It is unending.
- Flowers in the field bow their blooms with awe in the presence of a mother. She is nature’s blessing to all.
Short Heart Touching Mother Quotes
Mothers do great things for us. We can’t pay them back at any cost. Still we can try to do something for them. You can use these short heart touching quotes on mother to show your love and gratitude for your wonderful mom.
- Always my mother; forever my friend.
- Motherhood is the greatest thing and the hardest thing. –Ricki Lake
- If I know what love is, it’s because of you. –Hermann Hesse
- The natural state of motherhood is unselfishness. –Jessica Lange
- Home is where your mom is.
- Life doesn’t come with a manual it comes with a mother.
- God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers. –Rudyard Kipling
- Always my mother, forever my friend.
- Children are the anchors of a mother’s life. –Sophocles
- A mom’s hug lasts long after she lets go.
- Always love your mother because you will never get another.
- As is the mother, so is her daughter. –Ezekiel
- Mom is a blessing that no one can replace.
- Mom a title just above Queen.
- Being a mom has made me so tired. And so happy. –Tina Fey
- Being a mother is an attitude, not a biological relation. –Robert A. Heinlein
Sentimental Heart Touching Mother Quotes
As our parents try their best to fulfill all our needs and desires, in the same way, we also want to make our parents happy by doing something extraordinary. We love to surprise our mothers with different things. Try these sentimental heart touching quotes about mom and make your mom astonished and bewildered!
- Mom, you are my best friend and my mentor. I’m so proud to call you my mom!
- No one works harder than a mother. No one loves harder than a mother. No one can replace my mother!
- From the moment I was born, you showed me the way through this wonderful world. You taught me to see beauty in everything. I see the beauty in you, Mom.
- Knowing my mother walks beside me gives me the strength to weather any storm.
- My mother is as strong as an oak that will never be felled.
- My mother is my best friend and my first hero. She never fails to lift me up when I am down.
- The soft touch from my mother belies her strength. Mom is a mighty woman who stands on her own two feet.
- With my mother behind me, I can do anything. She gives me strength.
- Moms do it all. They are counselors, teachers, bakers, managers, and cheerleaders, and they do it without breaking a sweat!
- It takes a strong woman to be a mom and an even stronger one to be MY mom!
- A mother’s love is as soft as a bunny but as strong as an ox.
- It doesn’t matter how old you get. Your mother’s fierce love is always going to be there to hold you up.
- Mothers hold their children’s burdens along with their hands. They are strong enough to do both.
- A mother does not send you out into the world unprepared. She sends you out with her love, her prayers, and her strength to guide you through.
- The power of a mother’s love is greater than any force on earth.
Heart Touching Mother Quotes and Lines in English
People of all nations show their love for their moms in their native or national language. The same goes for those who speak English or can understand English. Here is an enormous collection of heart touching lines for mother in English. Try them and show your love for mom in an international language.
- Mother’s soup and cooking are always the best in the world.
- A home without a mother is wilderness and I am thankful we have you being our heartthrob.
- Being a mother is the highest paid job in the world, since the payment is in pure love! –Mildred B. Vermont
- Working mothers are guinea pigs in a scientific experiment to show that sleep in unnecessary to human life.
- A mother is clothed with strength and dignity, laughs without fear of the future. When she speaks her words are wise and she gives instructions with kindness.
- When I think of an empowering woman, no other personality comes close to mind. To me, you are my superhero mom.
- Mom is a title just above the queen. Long-live my queen.
- At the end of the day, the bond that you shared with your child only matters and your mommy knows just how to do that.
- Motherhood is a journey with zero option of giving up. Each time I see a huge and innocent grin on your face, it’s all worth it.
- I’ve seen you be a friend, a wife, and now a mother. In each role, you have been caring and compassionate, kind and patient. My wish for you is to take some quiet time, breathe in with purpose, and be proud of the gift you are to all of us. You’re irreplaceable, Happy Mother’s Day.
- Being a working mother and a working single parent instils in you a sense of determination and willpower – Felicity Jones
Heart Touching Mother Quotes and Wishes for Mother’s Day
When you are with your mom, then your every day is mother day. If you value her presence, then she can feel like it’s Mother’s Day daily. To make your mother’s day more special and unique than other days, try our heart touching Mother’s Day quotes.
- Wishing a very Happy Mother’s Day to my mom. You are the queen of my life because you are the one who has gifted me this life full of love and affection.
- If there is one person, I would want to choose to be with me forever and ever then it is my mom. With lots of love, wishing a very Happy Mother’s Day to you.
- Having a mother like you have been the best blessing ever. You make each and every day of my life a day full of hope and happiness. Warm wishes on Mother’s Day to you.
- Here is just one person in this world which inspires me, protects me, loves me and cares for me without any conditions. To that one person, I wish a very Happy Mother’s Day.
- Warm greetings on the occasion of Mother’s Day mom. You are my strength and my motivation and you are the one behind all my achievements.
- I would not have been the same person had you not been my mother. Thanks for making me a successful and responsible person. Wishing you a very Happy Mother’s Day.
- Moms are very special because they make their children feel special each and every moment. To my special mom, I wish a very Happy Mother’s Day.
- Thanks for all the sacrifices you have made for me and for all the goodness and blessings you have showered me with. Happy Mother’s Day mom.
- On the occasion of Mother’s Day, I am sending my warm wishes to my mother who has always been my biggest support system and also my inspiration.
- You have given me hope when I witnessed any failure. You have given me love and care when I felt dejected. Thank you and wish you a very Happy Mother’s Day mom.
- For all the brightness and happiness, you have brought into my life, I wish you a very Happy Mother’s Day mom. Thank you for being there for you.
- Whatever I am today, it is all your hard work and dedication that you have put into raising me. With all my heart, I wish you a very Happy Mother’s Day mom.
- If there is one person whom I can trust without giving it a single thought, then it is my mom. I am so blessed to have a mother like you. Happy Mother’s Day.
- I may not even know how much you have sacrificed for me but I know that it must been a lot. Thank you so much for everything. Love you and wish you Happy Mother’s Day.
- On the occasion of Mother’s Day, I am sending warm and heartfelt greetings to my super mom who has given me the best of everything even in the worst of the time. Happy Mother’s Day.
Heart Touching Mother Quotes from Daughter
The relationship of a mom and daughter needs no introduction. This relation is very unique and rare. If you are a daughter and want to show your passion of love and sense of gratitude towards your mother, then use these heart-touching lines for mother in English from daughter.
- Words are not enough to express the unconditional love that exists between a mother and a daughter. –Caitlin Houston
- Mother and daughter never truly part, maybe in distance but never in heart.
- A mother and a daughter always share a special bond, which is engraved on their hearts.
- In my life, you are the sun that never fades and the moon that never wanes.
- A mother is not a person to lean on but a person to make leaning unnecessary. –Dorothy C. Fisher
- The more a daughter knows the details of her mother’s life the stronger the daughter. –Anita Diamant
- We mother are learning to mark our mothering success by our daughters’ lengthening flight. –Letty Cottin Pogrebin
- A mother is the only person in the world, who can turn daughter’s worries and fears into happiness.
- A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful moments of the present, and the hope and promise of the future. –Bruce Barton
- Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent, guts. That’s what little girls are made of. –Bethany Hamilton
- If you ever feel like giving up, just remember there is a little girl watching who wants to be just like you. –Booki Nova
- A mother’s treasure is her daughter. –Catherine Pulsifer
- There is nothing as powerful as mother’s love, and nothing as healing as a child’s soul.
- Call your mother. Tell her you love her. Remember, you’re the only person who knows what her heart sounds like from the inside. –Rachel Wolchin
Heart Touching Mother Quotes from Son
Sons also love their moms a lot. They don’t love their moms less than the daughters. They may not be as expressive as daughters do. If you are a shy son of your mom, then try heart-touching messages for mother from son.
- Mother is her son’s first god; she must teach him the most important lesson of all, how to love. –T. F. Hodge
- Mothers are inscrutable beings to their sons, always. –A.E. Coppard
- A mother’s love doesn’t make her son more dependent and timid; it actually makes him stronger and more independent. –Cheri Fuller
- My mother never gave up on me. I messed up in school so much they were sending me home, but my mother sent me right back. –Denzel Washington
- A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest.
- Even more than the time when she gave birth, a mother feels her greatest joy when she hears others refer to her son as a wise learned one. –Thiruvalluvar
- To be a mother of a son is one of the most important things you can do to change the world. Raise them to respect women, raise them to stand up for others, raise them to be kind. –Shannon L. Alder
- Happy is the son whose faith in his mother remains unchallenged. –Louisa May Alcott
- And she loved a little boy very, very much even more than she loved herself. –Shel Silverstein
- Men are what their mothers made them. –Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. –Erich Fromm
- There is an enduring tenderness in the love of a mother to a son that transcends all other affections of the heart. –Washington Irving
- Sons are the anchors of a mother’s life. –Sophocles
- We are born of love; love is our mother.–Rumi
Heart Touching Mother Quotes to Celebrate Her Love
We can do different things to celebrate our love for our mom. We can take her to her favorite visiting place, buy her favorite dresses, or anything. We can eat together at her favorite restaurant etc. You can make your mom happy without spending any amount by trying heart-touching mother love quotes.
- Dear Mom, I know Thank you is such a small word for all that you have done for me. I cannot promise you all the happiness in the world, but I will try my best to keep you happy and make sure not to bring a single tear to your eyes. Love you a lot, Mom.
- I may not be able to show my feelings and love for you but I just want to say that I can’t live without you.
- I always remember that no one else will love you like I do. I love you so much, Mom.
- No matter what we go through. No matter how much we argue. In the end, you are there for me always, and I love you for that.
- Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face. –George Eliot
- When you look into your mother’s eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this earth. –Mitch Albom
- Motherhood: All love begins and ends there. –Robert Browning
- A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity. It dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path. –Agatha Christie
- When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know. –Charley Benetto
- Youth fades; love droops; the leaves of friendship fall; A mother’s secret hope outlives them all. –Oliver Wendell Holmes
- Mothers are a special gift sent from God above. They bless us with their nurturing and fill us with their love. –Faye Diane Kilday
- The angels, whispering to one another, can find, among their burning terms of love, none so devotional as that of Mother. –Edgar Allan Poe
- One is a mother in order to love without beginning or end. –Mariama Ba
- If love is as sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love. –Stevie Wonder
More Heart Touching Mother Quotes and Words
Don’t wait for special occasions and events to celebrate your love for your mom. Let your mom feel your love for her on daily basis. We struggled hard to make you successful in your effort of making your mom happy by collecting heart-touching words for mother which you can share with her.
- Of all the gifts that life has to offer, a loving mother is the greatest of them all.
- God could not be everywhere, and therefore He made mothers. –Rudyard Kipling
- The hearts of moms are capable of amazing things.
- I was always at peace because of the way my mom treated me.
- There is no love or devotion like that of a mother for her child.
- I will be your biggest fan. I will be your protector. I will always defend you. I will be your friend. I will be your confidant. I will always be proud of you. I will love you unconditionally because always and forever I will be your mother.
- In my eyes, there is no one that can equal your beauty, no word that can describe how much you mean to me. Nothing that could lessen my love for you, as you have it now and for all eternity. No matter how old you might be, you will always be my little girl to me.
- Moms have a special way of making everything better.
- Telling my children, I love them is not a habit. It is my constant reminder to them that they are the best thing that has ever happened to me.
- I adore his smile, I cherish his hugs, I admire his heart, but most of all. I love that he is my son.
- There will be so many times you feel like you’ve failed. But in the eyes, heart, and mind of your child, you are a super mom.
- A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dates all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path.
- Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs since the payment is pure love.
- want my child to say, my mom was strong and I am who I am because of her strength and dedication.
- A good mother is not defined by the process of labor or whether she is breastfed or not. A good mother is defined by the sacrifice and love she gives to her children.
- Sometimes when I need a miracle, I look into my daughter’s eyes and realize I have already created one.
Final Thoughts on Heart Touching Mother Quotes
Mom is like a diamond that is pure, transparent, valuable, precious, and unbreakable. The courage and spirit of the mom is always very high.
We hope that our great collection of heart-touching mother quotes helped you a lot in expressing your emotions, feelings, and pure passions for your mom.
Believe us these heart-touching mother quotes can prove beneficial in decreasing the generation gap and in improving your relationship with your mom.
Get rid of all your natural shyness, reluctance, and hesitancy and confidently use these heart-touching quotes for mother and fill her heart with butterflies of joy, pleasure, and happiness.
Take a few moments from your busy and boring schedule of life and spend quality time with your mom and let her feel special.
Waiting for your unique feelings regarding our heart touching lines for mom!
Don’t forget to let us know how your mom reacted as a result of these magical quotes!