Moms are already strong enough to protect their kids however these strong mom quotes can help you in further boosting your strength.
When a woman becomes a mom, she automatically becomes brave enough to act like a shield for her children. She can guard her children well.
If you are going to be a mom for the first time in life then you must be a bit anxious. You may be afraid of facing challenges of being a mom.
Your condition is quite genuine. All the women pass through the same condition, when they become mom for the first time. So don’t worry. You are at the perfect place.
In this piece of writing, we are going to introduce you with thought-provoking packages of strong mom quotes to keep up your morale.
Believe us, these strong mother quotes can increase your energy level. They can make you strong and better than ever before.
You can perform your duties of a mother with more zeal and zest and enthusiasm. This excitement can lead you towards being the best mom.
Your kids can feel a huge difference in your personality if you follow our collection of quotes for strong mom.
Best Strong Mom Quotes
Moms are always the best undoubtedly. However, if they are strong as well, they can give birth to a strong and mature nation. Do you want to prove yourself as a strong and the best mom? Then take guideline from our bundles of best strong mom quotes.
- To be a mother you must be strong even if you don’t feel it, you have to pretend. –Sade Adu
- Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws. –Barbara Kingsolver
- Here’s to strong women may we know them may we be them may we raise them.
- Being a mother is learning about strengths you didn’t know you had, and dealing with fears you didn’t know existed. –Linda Wooten
- The fastest way to break the cycle of perfectionism and become a fearless mother is to give up the idea of doing it perfectly indeed to embrace uncertainty and imperfection. –Arianna Huffington
- It is not until you become a mother that your judgment slowly turns to compassion and understanding. –Erma Bombeck
- There is no way to be the perfect mother but a million ways to be a good one. –Jill Churchill
- A mom is the glue that holds everything together, even when she feels she may fall apart.
- The strength of a mother is second to none even when she is in times of stress, when she is fighting her own demons, when she is beyond exhausted both mentally and physically nothing will stop her from finding the strength, she needs to do for her children what she needs to get done.
- Don’t pity me because I am a single mom. Respect me for having the courage to do it alone, the strength to never give up, and the love to put my child’s needs before my own.
- Being a single mother is twice the work, twice the stress, and twice the tears, but also twice the hugs, twice the love, and twice the pride.
- To all mothers in every circumstance, including those who struggle, I say, be peaceful. Believe in God and yourself. You are doing better than you think you are. –Jeffrey R. Holland
- When you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know. –Mitch Albom
- A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s. –Princess Diana
Famous Strong Mom Quotes
There are many famous quotes about mothers on the internet. You can find them easily. However, we managed to get a unique and amazing collection of famous strong mom quotes for our great readers to help them in strengthening and motivating themselves.
- To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power or the climbing, falling colors of a rainbow. –Maya Angelou
- A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us when adversity takes the place of prosperity when friends desert us when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts. –Washington Irving
- Strong mothers raise strong daughters. –Jessica A. Lane
- Life doesn’t come with a manual, it comes with a mother. –Salma Bucker
- Love as powerful as your mother’s leaves its own mark to have been loved so deeply will give us some protection forever. –J.K. Rowling
- Motherhood is the biggest gamble in the world. It is the glorious life force. It’s huge and scary it’s an act of infinite optimism. –Gilda Radner
- Most people’s mothers are the most influential person in their life but my mother survived the camps, and she was very strong. She made me strong, but she wanted me to be strong. That’s more important. –Diane von Furstenberg
- We have a secret in our culture, and it’s not that birth is painful it’s that women are strong. –Laura Stavoe Harm
- You do the best you can, even when you think you can’t and that dear mama is not failing. You are amazing.
- A mother continues to labour long after the baby is born. –Lisa Jo Baker
- Finding balance as a mother means accepting your imperfections. –Mary Organizes
- The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will find forgiveness. –Honore de Balzac
- No influence is as powerful as that of the mother. –Sarah Josepha Hale
Inspirational Strong Mom Quotes
Mothers are always first-hand sources of inspiration and enthusiasm for their children. From where mothers can get inspiration? As for moms, we labored hard to get inspirational strong mom quotes. Follow them and be full of inspiration for your children.
- A mother’s joy begins when new life is stirring inside when a tiny heartbeat is heard for the first time, and a playful kick reminds her that she is never alone.
- The mother’s heart is the child’s school-room. –Henry Ward Beecher
- When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know. –Charley Benetto
- Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible. –Marion C. Garretty
- Sleep is like the unicorn it is rumored to exist, but I doubt I will see any.
- For a mother is the only person on earth who can divide her love among ten children and each child still have all her love?
- I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me they have clung to me all my life. –Abraham Lincoln
- A mother continues to labor long after the baby is born. –Lisa Jo Baker
- Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. –Erich Fromm
- It’s not what you do for your children but what you have taught them to do for themselves that will make them successful human beings. –Ann Landers
- Mothers hold their children’s hands for a while, but their hearts forever.
- All mothers are working mothers.
Motivational Strong Mom Quotes
Mothers are a full package of motivation and energy for their children. They never let their youngsters lose energy. If moms are feeling their energy and motivation levels low, then consult our motivational strong mom quotes to regain their potential and stamina of facing the challenges.
- A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take. –Cardinal Mermillod
- A mother’s happiness is like a beacon, lighting up the future but reflected also on the past in the guise of fond memories. –Honore de Balzac
- The most powerful thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.
- Youth fades love droops the leaves of friendship fall a mother’s secret hope outlives them all. –Oliver Wendell Holmes
- Acceptance, tolerance, bravery, compassion. These are the things my mom taught me. –Lady Gaga
- A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts. –Washington Irving
- A mother is a person who, seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. –Tenneva Jordan
- Having children just puts the whole world into perspective. Everything else just disappears. –Kate Winslet
- Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children. –William Makepeace Thackeray
- If evolution really works, how come mothers have only two hands? –Milton Berle
- There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it. –Chinese Proverb
- And remember that behind every successful woman is a basket of dirty laundry.
- Children are the anchors that hold a mother to life. –Sophocles
- Everyone loves their mom; everyone’s got an important mom, but for me, she’s really the guiding force. –Taylor Swift
- As mothers and daughters, we are connected with one another. My mother is the bones of my spine, keeping me straight and true. She is my blood, making sure it runs rich and strong. –Kristin Hannah
- Mother – that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries. –T. DeWitt Talmage
Short Strong Mom Quotes
Mother is such an amazing creature who can conquer any land for her children. She never loses hope. For mothers, here is a great collection of short strong mother quotes to build up their morale and capacity to deal with the harsh realities of society.
- Birth is the epicenter of women’s power. –Ani Di Franco
- Motherhood: All love begins and ends there. –Robert Browning
- Being a mom has made me so tired. And so happy. –Tina Fey
- Birthing is the most profound initiation to spirituality a woman can have. –Robin Lim
- All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother. –Abraham Lincoln
- The best place to cry is on a mother’s arms. –Jodi Picoult
- Never undermine yourself because you are just’ a house mom. –Tracey Taylor
- Being a mother has been the most challenging and the most rewarding position I will ever hold. –Cathy Shaffer
- Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face. –George Eliot
- A mother’s love endures through all. –Washington Irving
- If love is as sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love. –Stevie Wonder
- He didn’t realize that love as powerful as your mother’s for you leaves its own mark. –J.K. Rowling
- A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them. –Victor Hugo
Uplifting Strong Mom Quotes
The courage and spirit of mothers is always high and at peak. They keep on pushing and motivating their children to achieve something great in life. Here are uplifting strong mama quotes to enhance their spirit, morale and energy level.
- Even if the whole world was throwing rocks at you, if you had your mother at your back, you’d be okay. –Jojo Moyes
- A mother who radiates self-love and self-acceptance actually vaccinates her daughter against low self-esteem. –Naomi Wolf
- Mother is a verb. It’s something you do. Not just who you are.
- My mother told me two things constantly one was to be a lady, and the other was to be independent. –Ruth Bader
- On the darkest days, when I feel inadequate, unloved and unworthy, I remember whose daughter I am and I straighten my crown.
- A daughter is a mother’s gender partner, her closest ally in the family confederacy, an extension of herself and mothers are their daughters’ role model, their biological and emotional road map, the arbiter of all their relationships. –Victoria Sicunda
- A daughter is just a little girl who grows up to be your best friend.
- To my daughter. Never forget that I love you. Life is filled with hard times and good times. Learn from everything you can. Be the woman I know you can be. Mom
- A mother’s and daughters love is never separated. –Viola Shipman
- Show me the strongest person in the world and I’ll show you my mother no one can compete.
- Women have always been the strong ones of the world.
- Becoming a mother has helped make me a tougher, stronger writer. –Jessica Hagedorn
- Motherhood is an act of infinite optimism. –Gilda Rander
Stay Strong Mom Quotes
If mothers want to see their offspring strong and healthy physically and mentally, they need to prove themselves strong in front of their kids. For this purpose, we gathered emotional stay strong mom quotes to make mothers strong emotionally, mentally and spiritually.
- A strong woman isn’t the one who never fails, but the one who gets up after falling down.
- I’m proud of you for not giving up when things got tough. That’s what makes a strong mom.
- The strongest mother is the one who knows that her strength comes from loving unconditionally.
- It takes strength to wake up every day and take care of yourself so you can be the best mom for your kids.
- A strong woman sees every struggle as an opportunity to become stronger. She knows she is capable of anything life throws at her.
- She has to have four arms, four legs, four eyes, two hearts, and double the love. There is nothing single about a single mom. –Mandy Hale
- I know how to do anything, I’m a mom. –Roseanne Barr
- It’s like my kids don’t even care that I stayed up all night overthinking for them.
- It’s not easy being a mom. If it were easy, fathers would do it. –Betty White
- The strongest mothers the women who never back down from a challenge, no matter how hard it may seem.
- I’m not superwoman I can’t do everything but with the grace of God and my support system, I’ll get it all done.
- Strong moms don’t play by all the rules, they break them down so their children can follow their own paths in life.
- A strong mom doesn’t just cope with life, she thrives and always manages to find something good in every situation.
- A strong mom knows what is best for her children even if they don’t understand right now. She will always make decisions with their future in mind.
Strong Mom Quotes from Daughter
Mothers and daughters are too close with one another from the very beginning. They are like best friends for each other. Mothers want to see their daughters strong and vice verse. If you are a daughter and want to make your mom stronger then try our strong mom quotes from daughter.
- Mother and daughter never truly part, maybe in distance but never in heart.
- A mother and a daughter always share a special bond, which is engraved on their hearts.
- Words are not enough to express the unconditional love that exists between a mother and a daughter. –Caitlin Houston
- My daughter makes me laugh with her incredibly humorous take on the world. Everything makes her laugh, and I aspire to take in the world the same shoes she does.
- A mother is not a person to lean on but a person to make leaning unnecessary. –Dorothy C. Fisher
- The more a daughter knows the details of her mother’s life the stronger the daughter. –Anita Diamant
- My mom taught me a woman’s mind should be the most beautiful part of her. –Sonya Teclai
- The older I get, the more I see the power of that young woman, my mother. –Sharon Olds
- My mother wanted me to be her wings, to fly as she never quite had the courage to do. I love her for that. I love the fact that she wanted to give birth to her own wings. –Erica Jong
- We mothers are learning to mark our mothering success by our daughters’ lengthening flight. –Letty Cottin Pogrebin
- You are my angel, you remind me of the goodness in this world and inspire me to be the greatest version of myself. –Steve Maraboli
- A mother is the only person in the world, who can turn daughter’s worries and fears into happiness.
- My highest hope for her is just that she has the fearlessness to always be her authentic self, no matter what she thinks men want her to be. –Channing Tatum
- I’ve never had a moment’s doubt. I love you I believe in you completely you are my dearest one. My reason for life. –Ian McEwan
- A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful moments of the present, and the hope and promise of the future.
Strong Mom Quotes from Son
As compared to fathers, sons are likely more attached to their mothers. If mothers are strong, they feel good and energetic. Sons always want to make their mothers strong, brave and full of potential. Follow these strong mom quotes from your son to see your mom according to your expectations.
- Sons are the anchors of a mother’s life. –Sophocles
- Mother is her son’s first god; she must teach him the most important lesson of all how to love. –T.F. Hodge
- A boy’s best friend is his mother. –Joseph Stefano
- No man succeeds without a good woman behind him. Wife or mother, if it is both, he is twice blessed indeed. –Godfrey Winn
- When you teach your son, you teach your son’s son. –The Talmud
- That strong mother doesn’t tell her cub, Son, stay weak so the wolves can get you. She says, Toughen up, this is reality we are living in. –Lauryn Hill
- No matter your age, you always need your mom.
- I do what I want, when I want, where I want if my mom says it’s ok.
- I believe in love at first sight because I loved my mom since I opened my eyes.
- The worst sight in the world is seeing your mom cry.
- Happiness is seeing your mother smile.
- I love my mom because she gave me everything: she gave me love, she gave me her soul, and she gave me her time.
- There will be so many times you feel like you’ve failed. But in the eyes, heart, and mind of your child, you are super mom.
- My mother is my best critic, and yet my strongest supporter.
- If I didn’t have you as a mom, I’d choose you as a friend.
Strong Single Mom Quotes
Single mothers have to perform double duty simultaneously. They have to act like father and mother at the same time. If you are a single mother and facing difficulties in bringing up your children alone, then follow our strong single mother quotes and be full of energy again.
- I didn’t plan on being a single mom, but you have to deal the card you are delt the best way you can. –Tichina Arnold
- I know it’s hard being a single mom but I’d rather do it by myself than with someone who doesn’t want to.
- Being a single mom is tough, but in the eyes of your child, no one does it better than you.
- Being a single mother while trying to repair yourself mentally and emotionally is one of the hardest thing you’ll ever do.
- Being a single mom lets you discover inner strengths and capabilities you never knew you had.
- There is nobody stronger than a single mom.
- The strength of a single mother knows no limits. Even when she is beyond exhausted both mentally and physically nothing will stop her from finding the strength she needs.
- It takes someone really brave to be a single mom and raise a child on her own.
- You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.
- Giving up is not an option for a single mom.
- A single mother has a backbone of steel and a heart made of gold.
- I want to show the example that you can be a single mother and work and handle a lot of other things at the same time. –Christina Milian
- I’m stronger because I had to be, smarter because of my mistakes, happier because of the sadness I’ve known, and now wiser because I’ve learned.
- It doesn’t matter how tired I get, I will always find strength for my children.
- Just because I am a single mother doesn’t mean I cannot be a success. –Yvonne Kaloki
Strong Mom Quotes for Encouragement
Hectic routine and tiring affairs of the house and professional life can make mothers dull, dry, and dim. Passing through the same situation? Then please try our quotes about strong mom and be happy, healthy, and strong moms to make your children a great asset to society.
- Being a mother is learning about strengths you didn’t know you had and dealing with fears you didn’t know existed.
- Being a strong mother is not about how you treat your kids when they’re behaving the best, but rather how you cheer them up and help them in their darkest times.
- It takes courage to be gentle and kind when everyone expects boldness and anger. –Maya Angelou
- A strong woman looks a challenge in the face and sees opportunity.
- A strong mother is someone who sees all that’s possible in a world of impossible things, while still believing she can make it better for everyone including herself.
- I never knew how strong I was until I became a mother.
- The best thing a mom can do is show her children how strong she is on the inside, so they have no doubt that being strong is just part of who they are.
- Being strong doesn’t mean that you don’t have bad days, it just means you have what it takes to make it through to the good days.
- Motherhood makes you stronger than anything else could.
- To be a good mother always takes the will of steel and heart of gold you cannot pretend or wish yourself into being one any more than you can persuade yourself out of being human. –Mary Jane Ward
- Birth takes a woman’s deepest fears and shows her that she is stronger than them.
- A strong mom is not necessarily the one who does everything right but rather has the courage to do what’s necessary.
- I am a strong woman because I was raised by a strong woman.
- My mom is a strong-willed lady. She taught me to believe in myself, no matter what anybody else said. –Tracy Edmonds
- A mother’s love is stronger than anything else in the world.
- Having a strong mom is like having a best friend that can carry you when your legs are too tired to walk.
More Strong Mom Quotes and Sayings
Being a mother is a full-time duty. It moves around the clock. You can never skip it. Therefore you need to be strong all the time. Even if you are not feeling young, you have to act in front of your children. So they don’t feel weak. Try these quotes about being a strong mother and feel a tremendous change in yourself.
- Strong moms are women who never give up and always try again.
- Every day we wake up breathing, we have a chance to start over. That’s something worth being thankful for.
- Mama, a strong woman looks a challenge in the face and sees opportunity.
- No challenge is too great for a strong mom because she will always find the strength to persevere.
- We either make ourselves miserable or make ourselves strong. Either way, the amount of work is the same. –Carlos Castenada
- She quietly stepped out of the race she never wanted to be in, finding her own lane and proceeded to win.
- Mama, you need to remember that no challenge can stop you. You are the strongest person I know and nothing can bring you down.
- A strong mom stays positive even when things go wrong. She knows it’s part of life and that she is strong enough to get through it.
- There is no way to be the perfect mother, but a million ways to be a good one. –Jill Churchill
- Never underestimate the power of women with strength and determination because they are unstoppable.
- I was raised by a strong mom and it shows.
- As a mama you may see me struggle, but you will never see me quit.
- Stay strong mama. Don’t let the world make you bitter. You are beautiful.
- Show your children you are a fearless mother by loving yourself first, staying strong and doing what is best for you.
- To be a mother, you must be strong. Even if you don’t feel it, you must pretend. –Sade Adu
Now let’s gather all the dispersed threads of the huge discussion. You have passed through various categories of strong mom quotes.
In case you are facing different challenges of being a mother, our variety of lists of strong mom quotes can help you in presenting solutions to your problems.
We hope our enormous collection of strong mum quotes can help you in boosting up your energy level, morale, spirit, and passion.
To make your kids strong and efficient, you need to be brave first. Only then you can give birth to a brave and proud nation.
If you are a mom, you are going to face new challenges on daily basis. You can’t resolve all the issues with the same technique. Adopt different strategies for different issues.
Don’t forget to share changes in your personality after following our great collection of quotes for strong mom.
Waiting for your precious reviews regarding our efforts!
Be the brave and best mom ever!