You can always use I love you mom quotes to show your true love and compassion for your mom. All of us love our moms deeply but we don’t bother to express this love.
We think that to love our moms is enough. We even purchase gifts to surprise our mothers. We love to make her favorite dishes, buy clothes and shoes of her favorite color, and a lot more.
Still, we don’t get enough courage to express our love in words. We try to prove our love through actions.
If you want to show your love for your mom, then use these lovely I love you mom quotes and make your mom happy than ever before.
We bet these I love you mom messages can make your relations better with your moms. Keep on expressing your love to your mom from time to time.
Don’t forget to share these I love you mum quotes with your siblings and friends to let them make moms happy too!
Best I Love You Mom Quotes
Moms never compromise on the best things for us. So how can we ignore the best things for her? Therefore, we managed to arrange the best I love you mom quotes for our best readers to express their best feelings for their moms.
- Mom, you are the only one. Sees all, says little. Sacrifices all, complain a little. Gives all, expects little. Blessed to have a mom like you. I love you.
- I am grateful for everything. You have brought me on this earth, raised me and did everything for me. I love you mom.
- I’ll love you forever I’ll like you for always. As long as I’m living your baby, I’ll be. Love you mom.
- Mothers believe in us more than we believe in ourselves. Do more for us than they do for themselves. Worry about us more than we realize. Pray for us more than well ever know. Value us more than anything else in the world. Give us more than they can afford to love us more than anyone else can matter more than words can express.
- I love my mom because she gave me everything: she gave me love, she gave me her soul, and she gave me her time.
- Mother. You are my voice of reason. Storyteller. Advice giver. Hand holder. Partner-in-crime. Shoulder. Shopping buddy. Supporter. Broken heart healer. Teacher. Chef. Psychologist. Angel. Sunshine. Heart and soul. Problem solver. Comedian. Doctor. Peacekeeper. Cheerleader. Twin. Confident and my best friend. Love you mom.
- You have done so much for me over the years. You taught me everything about life and so much more. You are my best friend and I love you.
- Mom, I wish I could tell you how much you mean to me. But there are no words to describe, how much I admire you, how much I appreciate you, how much I thank you. For everything you’ve done. I love you.
- I always pray to god, may you live long, may you always be with me. Love you more than my life. Love you mom.
- Dear mom, I may not like you always. We may have arguments and fights sometimes. But there’s one thing that you should know I love you always and forever.
- I feel lucky as I have witnessed the most beautiful relationship in this world. A mother-daughter bonding. You are my strength, my confidant and my pride. Take my love mom.
- The more I grow, the more I realize that my mom is the best friend that I ever had loved you mom.
- My mother has the protection of angelic courage of a warrior, lesson of a teacher’s, love of god. I love you mom.
Cute I Love You Mom Quotes
Kids always look cute to their parents. Do you know when we grow up, moms also look cute to us? That’s why we gathered a huge list of cute I love you mom quotes for our cute readers to make their moms happy and smiling faces!
- You are my friend, my spirit, my influence towards success. There is no replacement for you. You are the best and will be best forever. I love you my dearest mom.
- No language can express the power, and beauty, and heroism, and majesty of a mother’s love.
- A mother’s love reaches far beyond circumstances and feelings. It sees past flaws and imperfections. And celebrates God’s gift of love, sent from heaven in the form of a child.
- A mother is one you can count on. Who loves you no matter what. Who is there for you whenever you need her and never lets you down. I love you mom.
- I love you mom. I am forever grateful for your love and guidance. Your kindness and courage. Your passion and generosity.
- A mother’s love is patient and forgiving when all others are forsaking, it never fails or falters, even though the heart is breaking. –Helen Steiner Rice
- Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible. –Marion C. Garretty
- Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. –Erich Fromm
- dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path. –Agatha Christie
- No matter how much I say I love you I always love you more than that.
- I love my mother as the trees love water and sunshine she helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights. –Terri guillemets
- Dearest mom, thank you for always pushing me to be my best. Your amazing support has always put all my worries at ease. I will always love you!
- I love you, Mom, because you always stand by me. Thanks for your love and sacrifices.
Heartfelt I Love You Mom Quotes
Our most deep heart connection is always with our mom. No one can ever replace this connection. Here is a collection of heartfelt I love you mum quotes, for your best mom. Say these quotes to your mom and melt her heart with love and warmth!
- I love you, mom. Thank you for inspiring me every day with your bravery, your strength, and your optimism. Everything I am today is because of you.
- Not only are you my mother but also my best pal and confidante. In a world without you, I would be so lost. I love you, Mother.
- You have filled my entire life with your unconditional love and sufferings. I have failed in many things, but you have always had faith in me. You are undoubtedly the most astonishing person. I love you, mom.
- I love my mother as trees love water and sunshine. She helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights.
- Mom, you are the greatest blessing from God. I am who I am today because of you. I am thankful for each and every moment with you, mom. I love you mother.
- My mother is a woman like no other. She gave me life, nurtured me, taught me, dressed me, fought for me, held me, shouted at me, kissed me, but most importantly she loved me unconditionally. There are not enough words to describe just how importantly she loved me unconditionally. There are not enough words to describe just how important my mother is to me and what a powerful influence she continues to be. Mother, I Love You.
- Mom, you are my friend, my influence and my spirit towards success. There is no replacement for you in my life. You are my one true friend, and you will forever remain my best friend. I love you, mommy dearest.
- You have been the greatest gift in my life. I love you always, mom.
- Thank you for being my heart’s first home. I love you.
- I could spend eternity with my mom and that is still not enough time to tell my mother how much I truly love her.
- A mother… sees all, says little. Sacrifices all complain little. Gives all, expects little. My dear Mom, your love makes every day of my life happy and carefree. I always love you from my heart and forever will. Thanks for everything, love you, mom.
- A mother cannot be defined by words. Also, strong women quotes aren’t enough. She sees everything, says something. Sacrifices everything, complains something. My dear Mom, the warmth of your love is just a magic. As a mother you are fantastic. I love you, mom. The things become more beautiful when you are with me. You always make my dream comes true.
Emotional I Love You Mom Quotes
Children are mostly emotional in case of their parents especially for their moms. Say these emotional I love you mother quotes to your mom and create an amazing emotional scene with your mom! Don’t forget to share these quotes with your friends to make them emotional too!
- From the moment I wake until the moment I dream is filled with my love for you, Mom.
- I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life. –Abraham Lincoln
- With you, I have fought and argued with you. But you kept a calm mood. Your heart has always had an open door for me. I love you, mom.
- My heart is full knowing you are always cheering for me, Mom. I love that you’re my biggest fan!
- If my life had to be fit in a single selfie, it would be incomplete without my mommy. I love you, mom.
- My mother she is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her. –Jodi Picoult
- I may never be able to be exactly like you, but just the thought of filling the shoes of a woman like you makes me a better person. I love you, mom.
- I cherish every moment we spend together, Mom. They are the memories I hold dear to my heart. I love you, mom.
- Even as a small child, I understood that women had secrets and that some of these were only to be told to daughters. In this way, we were bound together for eternity. –Alice Hoffman
- As mom and son, we are connected with one another and your love is the soup for my soul. I love you mother.
- A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path. –Agatha Christie
- Motherhood is the greatest thing and the hardest thing. –Ricki Lake
Short I Love You Mom Quotes
Short things keep deep meanings. They are brief in length but deep and lengthy in meanings. Here is an amazing collection of short I love you mummy quotes. Apply them on your mom and let her feel the best emotions and feelings.
- I love being my mom’s daughter.
- The loveliest masterpiece of the heart of God is the heart of a mother. –St. Therese of Lisieux
The older I grow the more I realize that my mother is the best friend that I ever had. I love you, mom.
- The love between a mother and child is infinite.
- No matter how old I get always want my mom when I don’t feel good. I love you mummy.
- My love for you, Mom, shines brighter than the sun.
- No one has loved you like your mom and no one ever will. Her love is the purest of all.
- You are the sweetest and most beautiful mother in the world. I love you, dearest mama!
- No matter how old I get, I’ll always love you, Mom.
- The best medicine in the world is a mother’s hug. I love you mum.
- I love you my beautiful mother, no matter what.
- You were my first love mom, and you mean the world to me.
- No woman will ever take the place of you, mom. I love you so much.
- The only love that I really believe in is a mother’s love for her children.
- Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face. –George Eliot
Sentimental I Love You Mom Quotes
Our mom is the first person who presents her sentiments for us from the very beginning. We should also be expressive regarding our sentiments and emotions for our moms. So try these sentimental mamas I love you quotes and express all your feelings. Say these beautiful and unique quotes to your moms and make her moments glorious, beautiful and memorable for her whole life!
- I will never be able to describe what my mom means to me. If anyone wants to know, they will have to go inside my heart to see. My mom’s love is warm, sweet, caring and cute. It is all that my heart needs to beat. I love you, mom.
- I always wondered why God was supposed to be a father,’ she whispers. ‘Fathers always want you to measure up to something. Mothers are the ones who love you unconditionally, don’t you think?’ –Jodi Picoult
- Mom, you made my life wonderful and pushed me to be successful. I don’t know what I can do for you. I love you, mom.
- For all of the times, I never said thank you because I thought you knew, I thank you now more than ever, mom. I love you, mom.
- You were with me in all the times on both my difficulty and success. You are incomparable to anyone in this world. I love you, mom.
- Mom, in my eyes, the fact that you are my mother is more precious than the purest gold on earth. I love you in a way only God can explain to you!
- I cannot comprehend the kind of love I developed for you since the day I realize you are my mother. Not even a stone can resist the hotness of the words that will explain my love for you. I love you, mom!
- You are my precious gift from God forever. I love you, mom. A very sweet good morning to you.
- I have success because you’re my Mom. I have happiness because you’re my Mom. I have love because you’re my Mom. I’m so glad I have you as my mother.
- If I could live my life once again, I would still want you to be my mother. I love you, mom.
- I love you, Mom, because you make my life joyful and blessed.
- Mom, you are the only one who stays with me forever. I thank you for everything and for things you are going to do. I love you mom so much.
- You guide me with your loving hand and gentle wisdom. You are always with me through all my troubles. Thank you for being there. I love you, mom.
- Mom, you are the only one who gives me everything without expecting anything in return. You’re such a wonderful person, and I love you from the bottom of my heart. Thank you for everything you have done for me.
- Through selfless services, you brought me up to this stage in life and I am happy with myself for the entire things you have done in my life, without you, my life is incomplete. I know I cannot pay you back because you have sacrificed everything for me. I love you, mom!
Beautiful I Love You Mom Quotes
We managed to gather a number of amazing and beautiful I love you mom messages for our beautiful readers.
- I give a tribute to a wonderful woman in this world who works very hard to raise her children and to give them a good future. She is a superwoman and yes she is my mom. I love you very much, mom. You are a great woman.
- Even if life promises nothing, as long as the only true treasure called me, mom is here I will always be satisfied to live in this world, I am happy having understood that you are here for me. Now and for the rest of my life, I will love you, Mom!
- Mom, your unadulterated love is what energizes me to reach for the heights I couldn’t have attained on my own. I love you so much, Mom.
- I cannot describe in words what you mean to me. Thanks for always being there for me.
- Mom, you were my first friend and after all this year you still have been my true loyal friend. I love you now and forever. Happy Mother’s Day.
- Growing up I should have said sorry more often, there were times I regret but I never regret having you as a Mom. Thank you Mom and sorry for the times I should have said so! You deserve so much more than I could ever give. You are an awesome Mom. Love you forever.
- You’re the sweetest mom ever. Thanks for your care and the support you do for us every day. We love you, mom.
- Sweet Mother, I owe the totality of my life to you for the countless things you have sacrificed to bring me this far in life. You are the sweetest mommy ever! My love for you goes beyond the grave!
- Never stop smiling, Mom. You look the prettiest when you smile. I love you.
- Dear Mom. You can be my friend, sister, teacher, and counselor. But none of them can be you. I love you mummy.
- For your infinite love, I am always grateful, mom.
- Mother, your smile is the only thing that brings complete happiness to my soul. I feel so blessed to have an angel like you by my side. I love you forever.
I love You Mom Quotes for Mother’s Day
Every day is like mother day for those who love and care their moms and value their presence genuinely. However, children love to make their mother day special. You can surprise your mom by using these love quotes for Mother’s Day.
- A day dedicated to all the moms in the world. Thank you for all the years you dedicated to us. We love you! Happy Mother’s Day!
- Of all the gifts that life has to offer, a loving mother is the greatest of them all. I love you, mom.
- I believe in love at first sight because I loved my mom since I opened my eyes.
- Dear Mom, Because of you, I am who I am today. I love you.
- My mom is more than a fearless woman. She’s more than a hero. She’s more than a best friend. She’s my life. I love you, my mom.
- Mom, you’re the best. If I know what love is, it’s because of you. I love you, mom.
- There are so many good things in life, but my mother is the best of them all.
- People always tell me I look just like you. I wouldn’t change that for the world. Love you mom!
- Dear mom, you are the only one that sees everything but says only a little. Sacrifice the most yet complain the least. Give your all but expect nothing in return. I am blessed to have a mom like you. I love you, mummy.
- Your compassion, patience, and continuous inspiration shaped me into what I am today. You are the kind of mother every child should have on this earth. I sincerely love you, Mommy!
- Mom, I don’t always take the time to tell you how much I am thankful for you and everything you have done. I love you.
- You are a goddess and a fantastic mother. I feel lucky to be your son. I appreciate everything about you. Thank you for everything, mom.
I Love You Mom Quotes from Daughter
Daughters are too close with their mothers. They share their sorrows and happiness with each other. If you are a daughter and in search of love quotes for your mom, then use these I love you mom messages from daughter and show your true feelings to your mom.
- Every time the world has tried to pull me down you have been there to help me stand and fight. I love you, mom. Thank you for all that you do.
- Love at first sight may be a myth, but I know I have loved you ever since I opened my eyes.
- When people appreciate my strength and tenacity, I tell them I learned from the best, and that’s you. I love you, Mom.
- Every day I realize how lucky I am to have a mother like you and every day I love you more for it.
- They say all mothers are special, but I still think you’re the best of them all. I love you, Mom. Thank you for being there.
- We have our disagreements, but I hope you always know how much I love you, Mom. I wouldn’t trade you for the world.
- I wish I could make you feel as loved as you make me feel, but I know I cannot. All I can hope for is that you know how much I cherish your presence and that you mean the world to me. I love you, Mom.
- Everything that I am, and everything I hope to be, I owe to you. Thank you for bringing me into this world and loving me for the way I am. I love you too, Mom.
- You have protected me, nurtured me, and loved me. Mom, You have been my best friend, and also the one to correct me every time I slip up. Nothing I do or say could ever tell you how thankful I am to have you in my life. I love you so much, Mom.
- From the day I came into this world, till now, you have been there through all the good and bad that has happened to me. You have cheered me on and given me the strength to keep going when I wanted to give up. For this and a million more reasons, I love you. Thank you, Mom.
- I may not say it often, but I hope you know how much I love you, Mom. I cannot believe I got so lucky to have you as my Mother.
- Seeing you cry has probably been one of my worst memories. Seeing you laugh has been my happiest. I love you, Mom. I pray that God gives you many more reasons to smile and I hope that I am one of them.
- Love, warmth, kindness, and generosity. Everything good I know about the world, I know it because of you. Love you, Mom.
- A mother will indulge your lies even when she knows the truth. Thank you for putting up with me, Mom. I love you.
- I know we drive you crazy, we never clean up, and we are always getting in trouble. But we love you, Mom. Today and every other day.
I Love You Mom Quotes from Son
Sometimes, sons are too much attached to their mothers. They feel comfortable with their mothers as compared to fathers. For sons, we made a list of I love you mom quotes from son. Apply these quotes to your moms and make her happy and healthy.
- To the woman who has worked so hard just to give the life I have now, she is my mom, and I want to let her know how much I love her.
- As mom and son, we are connected, and your love is the soup for my soul. I love you mother.
- Mom, you are more precious to me than all the treasure in the world. My love for you is above everything to the best mom in the world from son.
- I never appreciated the things you did for me all these years. But now that I am a parent, I am in awe of the sacrifices you’ve made to bring me up. Better late than never. Mom, I love you.
- I don’t have enough words to appreciate you. From who you are as a person and how you raised me to be. From day one, you have been my support system. Thank you for never giving up on me. I love you, mom.
- There has never been, nor will there ever be, anything quite so special as the love between mother and a son.
- Mom – your love is the chicken soup for my soul. I love you.
- You are the sunshine in the world that I live in mother, I love you so much.
- Of all the mothers in this world, you are still the one I love the most of all.
- I love you mom, I may not always show it to you but that is the truth, believe me.
- For always supporting me through everything that I do, I will always love you, Mama.
- Mother, I just wish you knew how much I truly adore you because I truly do, I love you.
- A mother’s love gives to a child, what schools and colleges cannot. Love you mom.
I Love You Mom Quotes for Facebook
On different social media platforms, people love to express their love for their mothers. They like to put catchy and captivating quotes. Here is a collection of I love you mom quotes for Facebook. Use them for your Facebook account and be prominent.
- Mom, if there is anything bothering you at all, just call me and I’ll be there, I love you.
- Dear mom, if I am not there with you right now, I hope you know that I really love you.
- Every road that I take somehow leads back to you, Mama that is because I love you.
- I love you, mother because you find time to be with me though you may be really busy.
- I may be but one person but I truly do adore you so, I love you, mother, I really love you.
- You are the one who lifted me up when I was so down, I love you and thank you, Mom.
- You are always going to be the first person I will come to, whenever, I love you, mother.
- MOM is just another name for the super glue that holds a family together. I love you mom.
- For showing me that there is more to life than what I can see, I love you for that, mother.
- You gave me a reason to live, Mom and that alone is enough for me to love you this much.
- You always take me in your loving arms and kiss me when I cry, thank you and I love you.
- I love you mom, for all the times we have spent together, for everything you have given me.
- Mom, we may not always meet halfway but I promise I will always try just for you, I love you.
- You are the most beautiful and most loving mom in the world. I love you very much. God bless you.
- Dear mom, you can be my friend, sister, teacher and counselor. But none of them can be you. I love you.
More I Love You Mom Quotes and Messages
You don’t need any special day or occasion to express your love for your mom. Don’t wait for opportunities rather make opportunities to show your warm emotions to your mom. Therefore, here is a huge collection of I love you mom messages for your moms. You can express your love with these messages.
- I may call you mom but my heart calls you bestie. Your love makes every day of my life happy and carefree. I love you.
- My relationship with my mother has no give and take, simply because there is nothing about our bond that is fake. I love you mom.
- Just like Comfort Food and Comfort Clothing, if there was a term called Comfort Person, in my life it would be you. Love you ma.
- I will never know what it means to live a life void of love because my mother’s has never let me feel that way. I love you mom.
- My life has been tolerable, liveable and enjoyable even after you and dad got divorced – all thanks to a heroic single mom like you. I love you.
- My view of life has always had a filter of the mellowest and the warmest hues. All because I was raised by a mother as wonderful as you. I love you.
- I know I am going to be a successful professional, beautiful woman and a wonderful mother when I grow up – because I have your genes. I love you mom.
- I am not afraid of dying because I have already been to heaven the warm place where I rest my head on my mother’s shoulder. I love you mom.
- The absence of a father figure in my life was more than made up by the presence of a larger than life mother figure. I love you mom, thanks for everything.
- Dear mom, I don’t know what I can do, to say thank you. You pushed me to be successful and made my life wonderful. Let me just start by saying, I love you.
- This is a tribute to a woman who works hard to pay the mortgage, raise her children and support her friends. She is not Super Woman; she is my mom. I love you.
- I fight with you every now and then, I keep arguing again and again. But deep down inside I hope that your heart knows, that my love for you will forever grow. I love you mom.
- When God gives the world a mother like you, it is His way of saying that the world needs lots more love, care and affection. I have been lucky to be your son. I love you mom.
- I did not understand the importance of my mom’s hand holding my finger when I was small. But now I know that she was actually guiding me in the right direction till I became tall. I love you mom.
- A mother’s love may be soft, tender and beautiful. But we all know that it needs a woman with a hard, rugged and indestructible spine to give her children everything that they deserve. I love you mom.
Final Thoughts on I Love You Mom Quotes
Let’s conclude the discussion. You have gone through our tremendous collection of I love you mom quotes. Use them and see the fruitful results!
Mom is the most precious asset in the universe. No relation in the world can compete with this relation. All other relations change with time.
Mom is such a creature who always loves you without any condition. Her love never changes with time and keeps on loving her kids till the last breath.
We hope our collection of I love you mom quotes can help you in expressing all your love, feelings, emotions, and, passions for your mother.
So now try to overcome all your shyness, hesitancy, and reluctance and show your love fully while using our I love you mama quotes.
Don’t wait for a good time to express your love for your mom. Time is too cruel. It doesn’t wait for anyone or anything.
Take advantage of the available time immediately and just utter these I love you mom sayings.
Have lovely and memorable moments with your mom!