Improvement quotes will let you know about the qualities you lack and will give you the motivation to improve yourself. No one is perfect, everyone has something that he/she can improve to excel in life.
These quotes about improvement will help you take a look at your life and observe what is stopping you or limiting you to get your goal.
One should never take near perfection it for granted that he/she cannot improve further because humans aren’t made to be perfect. There is always room for improvement.
Improving yourself should never be taken as a shame as no one is perfect and can never be.
There are a lot of quotations about improvement that can help you improve your personality and habits. However, it is very important that you strictly follow them as well!
The following improvement quotes will force you to get out of the shackles of your ego and accept humbleness and eventually improve yourself.
Best Improvement Quotes
The following best improvement quotes will make you realize that how important improvement is in one’s journey to get successful. Because without improvement one can never achieve the goals he has set.
- Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. –Roy T. Bennett
- Success each day should be judged by the seeds sown, not the harvest reaped. –John C. Maxwell
- Small daily improvements over time lead to stunning results. –Robin Sharma
- Only through suffering do you have change and self-improvement. –Naval Ravikant
- Continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection. –Mark Twain
- Employ your time in improving yourself by other men’s writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. –Socrates
- It is so easy to overestimate the importance of one defining moment and underestimating the value of making small improvements on a daily basis. –James Clear
- Habits are the compound interest of self-improvement. The same way that money multiplies through interest. –James Clear
- There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. –Ernest Hemingway
- Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. –Lao Tzu
- Everything negative –pressure, challenges –is all an opportunity for me to rise. –Kobe Bryant
- The key to happiness is really progress and growth and constantly working on yourself and developing something. –Lewis Howes
Famous Improvement Quotes
Below are our famous quotes about improvement that can help you find your hidden talent as if someone who doesn’t want to improve can never find his hidden talent as he will be happy in his comfort zone.
- Take a chance! All life is a chance. The man who goes furthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare. –Dale Carnegie
- You are essentially who you create yourself to be, and all that occurs in your life is the result of your own making. –Stephen Richards
- Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it. –Michael Jordan
- Make the most of yourself… for that is all there is of you. –Ralph Waldo Emerson
- No matter who you are, no matter what you did, no matter where you’ve come from, you can always change, become a better version of yourself. –Madonna
- Change is your friend not your foe; change is a brilliant opportunity to grow. –Simon T. Bailey
- Excellence is not a destination; it is a continuous journey that never ends. –Brian Tracy
- Success isn’t always about ‘Greatness’, it’s about consistency. Consistent, hard work gains success. Greatness will come. –Dayne Johnson
- When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too. –Paulo Coelho
- Adversity can strengthen you if you have the will to grind it out. –Ray Kroc
- If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude. –Maya Angelou
- There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that’s your own self. –Aldous Huxley
Inspirational Improvement Quotes
Our inspirational quotes about improvement will help you if you want to improve yourself. These quotes are inspiring in a sense that it can inspire you to improve and get better.
- There is no better than adversity. Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss, contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve your performance next time. –Malcolm X
- If I really want to improve my situation, I can work on the one thing over which I have control –myself. –Stephen Covey
- Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune. –Jim Rohn
- As human beings, our greatness lies not so much in being able to remake the world –that is the myth of the atomic age –as in being able to remake ourselves. –Mahatma Gandhi
- Things do not grow better; they remain as they are. It is we who grow better, by the changes we make in ourselves. –Swami Vivekananda
- Investing in yourself is the best investment you will ever make. It will not only improve your life, it will improve the lives of all those around you. –Robin Sharma
- Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning. –Benjamin Franklin
- Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them. –Albert Einstein
- You can’t improve what you don’t measure. –Cliff Lerner
- Knowing is not enough; We must apply. Willing is not enough; We must do. –Bruce Lee
- The secret to getting results that last is to never stop making improvements. –James Clear
- I know that if things were going to improve, I was the one responsible for making it happen. –James Clear
- Without variety, we get bored. And boredom is perhaps the greatest villain on the quest for self-improvement. –James Clear
- Mindlessly ‘going through the motions’ without improvement –can be its own form of suffering. –Angela Duckworth
- Become addicted to constant and never-ending self-improvement. –Anthony J. D’Angelo
Motivational Improvement Quotes
If you find it hard to improve yourself or feel helpless in front of your ego then our improvement motivational quotes can help you a lot in this regard. Because improvement will only improve you in a good sense.
- He who conquers himself is the mightiest warrior. –Confucius
- Beginning today, set an intention and a relentless focus on living your life as the greatest person you can be, in all situations. –Brendon Burchard
- Nothing to prove. Everything to improve.
- Improvement begins with I. –Arnold H. Glasow
- Everything can be improved. –Clarence W. Barron
- What gets measured gets improved. –Peter Drucker
- Even perfection has room for improvement. –Ty Warner
- Different isn’t always better, but better is always different.
- He who stops being better stops being good. –Oliver Cromwell
- Continual improvement is an unending journey. –Lloyd Dobens
- Don’t demand perfection. But insist on continuous improvement.
- To succeed in this world, you have to change all the time. –Sam Walton
- Strive for continuous improvement, instead of perfection. –Kim Collins
- To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often. –Winston Churchill
Short Improvement Quotes
Following short quotes about improvement are simply, precise and carry a very straightforward message about how can one improve himself to be a better version of himself. Improvement has no consequences.
- Do not be afraid of improving slowly. Be afraid of standing still. –Leo Babauta
- Watch the little things; a small leak will sink a great ship. –Benjamin Franklin
- Improve quality, you automatically improve productivity. –W Edwards Deming
- Nature does constant value stream mapping, it’s called evolution. –Carrie Latet
- If continuous improvement is your goal then you will be definitely successful….!
- If a company isn’t continuously improving then it is slowly dying. –Dave Waters
- We cannot become what we want to be by remaining what we are. –Max Depree
- If you don’t know where you are going, you will probably end up somewhere else.
- We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but habit. –Aristotle
- One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out. –Jeff Bezos
- I’m always trying to get better. There’s always room for improvement. –Cain Velasquez
- Excellence is not a destination, it is a continuous journey that never ends. –Brian Tracy
- When you reach the top, keep ascending, otherwise you start descending. –Lincoln Patz
- Progress cannot be generated when we are satisfied with existing situations. –Taiichi Ohno
- Improvement usually means doing something that we have never done before. –Shigeo Shingo
- If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got. –Henry Ford
- Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better. –Maya Angelou
Continuous Improvement Quotes
Anyone can have benefits by improving a few things about his/her lifestyle and personality. But to get the full benefits of improvement one needs to do continuous effort. Our continuous improvement quotes will help you in it.
- You shouldn’t do things differently just because they’re different. They need to be… better. –Elon Musk
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do. –Steve Jobs
- Practice the philosophy of continuous improvement. Get a little bit better every single day. –Brian Tracy
- Excellent firms don’t believe in excellence –only in constant improvement and constant change. –Tom Peters
- Continuous improvement is the only cultural value that could unify an organization as large and diverse as ours.
- An extraordinary life is all about daily, continuous improvements in the areas that matter most. –Robin Sharma
- Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle. –Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Continuous improvement requires systematic evaluation. Continuous improvement requires unfiltered evaluation.
- The self is not something ready-made, but something in continuous formation through choice of action. –John Dewey
- Persistence, perseverance, and continuous improvement are the ingredients for forming a successful person. –Debasish Mridha
- I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times. –Bruce Lee
- There is no exercise better for the improvement of our world than reaching down on a daily basis to lift someone up. –Melchor Lim
- If you think of standardization as the best that you know today, but which is to be improved tomorrow; you get somewhere. –Henry Ford
Constant Improvement Quotes
Improvement isn’t a one-day journey. It is a long journey that requires consistency and constant hard work. These constant improvement quotes will help you be consistent in this big task of yourself.
- It is impossible to improve any process until it is standardized. If the process is shifting from here to there, then any improvement will just be one more variation that is occasionally used and mostly ignored. One must standardize, and thus stabilize the process, before continuous improvement can be made. –Masaaki Imai
- I have a great respect for incremental improvement, and I’ve done that sort of thing in my life, but I’ve always been attracted to the more revolutionary changes. I don’t know why. Because they’re harder. They’re much more stressful emotionally. And you usually go through a period where everybody tells you that you’ve completely failed. –Steve Jobs
- There is always one more thing to learn. –Steve Jobs
- There are no regrets in life, just lessons. –Jennifer Aniston
- Change is the end result of all true learning. –Leo Buscaglia
- Curiosity is the wick in the candle of learning. –William Arthur Ward
- Learn continually –There is always one more thing to learn. –Steve Jobs
- I am learning all the time. The tombstone will be my diploma. – Eartha Kitt
- Passion for knowledge, motivation for continuous learning. –Lailah Gifty Akita
- The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you. –B.B. King
- Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death. –Albert Einstein
- Continuous learning is the minimum requirement for success in any field. –Brian Tracy
- The man who is too old to learn was probably always too old to learn. –Henry S. Haskins
- I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. –Winston Churchill
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. –Mahatma Gandhi
- Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow. –Anthony J. D’Angelo
Process Improvement Quotes
You must understand that improvement does not come suddenly; rather it is a whole process. You need to build it step by step and then you will see some improvement eventually.
Following process improvement quotes can help you in solving this issue.
- Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement and success have no meaning. –Benjamin Franklin
- It may be hard for an egg to turn into a bird: it would be a jolly sight harder for it to learn to fly while remaining an egg. –C. S. Lewis
- It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. –Charles Darwin
- An environment where people have to think brings with it wisdom, and this wisdom brings with it kaizen (continuous improvement). –Teruyuki Minoura
- Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all. –Dale Carnegie
- I think it’s very important to have a feedback loop, where you’re constantly thinking about what you’ve done and how you could be doing it better. –Elon Musk
- The improvement of understanding is for two ends: First, our own increase of knowledge; secondly, to enable us to deliver that knowledge to others. –John Locke
- The widespread availability of information is the only basis for effective day-to-day problem solving, which abets continuous improvement programs. –Tom Peters
- Human beings, if they realize the strength of their power, they can turn every curve ball of life thrown towards them into a chance of growth and improvement. –Senora Roy
- The flawed notion that progress happens in leaps and bounds is an organization curse. Real progress starts and ends with teams committed to taking one step at a time together.
- Without change there is no innovation, creativity or incentive for improvement. Those who initiate change will have a better opportunity to manage the change that is inevitable! –William Pollard
- The thing is, continuity of strategic direction and continuous improvement in how you do things are absolutely consistent with each other. In fact, they’re mutually reinforcing. –Michael Porter
- The journey is never ending. There’s always gonna be growth, improvement, adversity; you just gotta take it all in and do what’s right, continue to grow, continue to live in the moment. –Antonio Brown
- A corporation is a living organism; it has to continue to shed its skin. Methods have to change. Focus has to change. Values have to change. The sum total of those changes is transformation. –Andrew Grove
- The Hacker Way is an approach to building that involves continuous improvement and iteration. Hackers believe that something can always be better, and that nothing is ever complete. –Mark Zuckerberg
- Give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others. Live in the faith that the whole world is on your side as long as you are true to the best that is in you. –Christian D Larson
- Continuous improvement is not about the things you do well –that’s work. Continuous improvement is about removing the things that get in the way of your work. The headaches, the things that slow you down, that’s what continuous improvement is all about. –Bruce Hamilton
Skill Improvement Quotes
Your skills can take you to places. But if your skills are incompetent then it requires certain improvement to get it to the level where you can gain from it. These skill improvement quotes will help you polish your skills.
- When I say develop your skills, I don’t mean related to every business area of that industry. This is not very realistic. I mean, the field of your expertise in that industry. –Pooja Agnihotri
- Schooling doesn’t assure employment but skill does. –Amit Kalantri
- Life is like a tango; fortunate are the few who can master it. –A.J. Garces
- The best yardstick for our progress is not other people, but ourselves. Am I better than I was yesterday? This is the only question worth asking. As long as you go to bed at night a better practitioner than the one who woke up that morning, you have succeeded. Your worth should have nothing to do with how your progress stacks up relative to another. –Chris Matakas
- Never chase opportunities. Let it come to you by creating value and building rare skillsets. –Johannes Larsson
- A gap in skills and abilities reveal a golden opportunity! –Abhishek Ratna
- The ability to make wise choices is the most valuable skill a person can develop. –Abhishek Ratna
- We call you uneducated when you have 50-5000 friends on Facebook and you are still broke. –Mac Duke The Strategist
- Without sharpen your weapon; standing on the battlefield would not increase your chance of winning. –Ankit Sahay
- Skills don’t die; only people do. –Anas Hamshar
- A good entrepreneur converts his skills to cash. –Michael Bassey Johnson
- Human skill development in any nation is key for economic growth. –Lailah Gifty Akita
Improvement Quotes for Work
Work is a very wide term. It can be for student, office and industry employee. But the main point here is that it requires improvement for it to sustain and be self-sufficient. Our quotes about improvement at work will help make the workflow better and efficient.
- It is not necessary to change. Survival is not mandatory. –W. Edwards Deming
- In absence of clearly defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily acts of trivia. –Author Unknown
- Fall seven times. Stand up eight. –Old Japanese Proverb
- Progress is impossible without change; and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything. –George Bernard Shaw
- First say to yourself what you would be; and then do what you have to do. –Epictetus
- Failure is only the opportunity to begin again more intelligently. –Henry Ford
- A reputation for one thousand years may depend upon the conduct of a single moment. –Ernest Bramah
- The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice. And because we fail to notice that we fail to notice there is little we can do to change until we notice how failing to notice shapes our thoughts and deeds. –R. D. Laing
- Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is. –Vince Lombardi
- The most dangerous kind of waste is the waste we do not recognize. –Shigeo Shingo
- The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one. –Mark Twain
- Most people spend more time and energy going around problems than trying to solve them. –Henry Ford
- The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible. –Arthur C. Clarke
- If I had an hour to solve a problem, I’d spend 55 minutes thinking about the problem and 5 minutes thinking about solutions. –Albert Einstein
- Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives. –William A. Foster
- He who rejects change is the architect of decay. –Harold Wilson
- I cannot say whether things will get better if we change; what I can say is they must change if they are to get better. –Georg C. Lichtenberg
Improvement Quotes for Employees
Employees are the backbone of any institution be it educational, industrial or agricultural. If an employee is not motivated enough to improve, then it can put the whole organization at risk. But worry not our improvement quotes for employees will help them improve themselves.
- If I had nine hours to chop down a tree, I’d spend the first six sharpening my axe. –Abraham Lincoln
- Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. –Stephen Hawking
- Leaders can let you fail and yet not let you be a failure. –Stanley McChrystal
- Do or do not. There is no try. –Yoda
- If something is wrong, fix it now. But train yourself not to worry, worry fixes nothing. –Ernest Hemingway
- Innovation distinguishes from a leader and a follower. –Steve Jobs
- The best way out is always through. –Robert Frost
- Very often, a change of self is needed more than a change of scene. –A.C. Benson
- Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone else’s path unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path then by all means you should follow that. –Ellen Degeneres
- Luck is a matter of preparation meeting opportunity. –Seneca
- If we can challenge convention, we can solve any problem. –Josh Valman
Improvement Quotes for Students
Students are the future of any nation. For them to be not abled enough can be a huge blow for any nation. So, they need improvement to make themselves ready for the future challenges. Our improvement quotes for students will help them improves themselves.
- Wisdom is not a product of schooling but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it. –Albert Einstein
- To attain knowledge, add things every day. To attain wisdom, remove things every day. –Lao Tzu
- The important thing is not to stop questioning; curiosity has its own reason for existing. –Albert Einstein
- The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go. –Dr. Seuss
- Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. –Henry Ford
- The world we have created is a product of our thinking; it cannot be changed without changing our thinking. –Albert Einstein
- Learning life’s lessons is not about making your life perfect, but about seeing life as it was meant to be. –Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
- The purpose of learning is growth, and our minds, unlike our bodies, can continue growing as we continue to live. –Mortimer Adler
- Commit yourself to lifelong learning. The most valuable asset you’ll ever have is your mind and what you put into it. –Albert Einstein
- I believe the more successful an actor becomes, the more chances he should take. An actor never stops learning. –John Garfield
- No thief, however skillful, can rob one of knowledge, and that is why knowledge is the best and safest treasure to acquire. –L. Frank Baum
- One learns from books and example only that certain things can be done. Actual learning requires that you do those things. –Frank Herbert
- Learning is not compulsory; it’s voluntary. Improvement is not compulsory; it’s voluntary. But to survive, we must learn. –W. Edwards Deming
- If I had one hour to save the world, I would spend fifty-five minutes defining the problem and only five minutes finding the solution. –Albert Einstein
- We now accept the fact that learning is a lifelong process of keeping abreast of change. And the most pressing task is to teach people how to learn. –Peter Drucker
- There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning. –Jiddu Krishnamurti
Final Thoughts on Improvement Quotes
We know for a fact that our improvement quotes made you realize that you can still improve and push yourself to become even a better version of yourself and more efficient.
If you improve yourself and, in some time, come across some more improvement quotes, you will realize how far you have come. We hope our quotes bring a smile on your face and you recall some of our quotes about improvement and that how it changed your life in a better way.
The above improvement sayings make you believe that you are not insufficient or aren’t going to make it. These are there to make you understand that you can be more efficient and a better version of yourself.
Share these improvement quotes with your friends and family, so that they can look for the things that they can improve to get even more efficient and eventually more successful.
Improvement isn’t just for the employees and students, it’s for every single person in this whole world who wants to get motivated to improve their life.
We hope you had fun reading through them!