Life must be purposeful and meaningful full and these purpose quotes can help you in finding the real purpose of your life.
We come into this world without our own choice. We are born and brought up by others according to their taste and choice.
Then a moment comes in life when you start spending your life on that fixed routine and rules and regulations without bringing any novelty into your life.
We are here to guide you at that most important point of your life. Don’t follow your routine blindly. Think about it deeply. Try to find your likes and dislikes.
Try to find out your shortcomings and good points. Improve your weak points. Boost up your good things.
We bet these purpose quotes can help you in diverting you from your fixed routine. It can compel you to think deeply. It can bring many good things into your life.
You can be a beneficial human being who helps others, who motivates others, tries to cover up others’ mistakes, and loves humanity.
We challenge these quotes about purpose can make your life meaningful and full of purpose not for only yourself but for others as well.
Do try to imply these purpose sayings in your life.
Best Purpose Quotes
Purposeless life is of no use. Spend your life as a passionate and courageous person. Set your goals and then try to achieve them. To motivate our cute and innocent readers, we collected best purpose quotes. Follow them out and live a life full of hope.
- When you find your WHY, you don’t hit snooze no more! You find a way to make it happen! –Eric Thomas
- We all have a purpose in life, and when you find yours you will recognize it. –Catherine Pulsifer
- Success demands singleness of purpose. –Vince Lombardi
- Anything and everything you have experienced has been purposeful; it has brought you to where you are now. –Iyanla Vanzant
- Our lives matter. No matter what people tell you otherwise. –Edric Prim
- Retirees have an abundance of free time, and in part because for many people setting aside their career represents a significant loss of purpose, one that needs to be replaced to keep us feeling engaged in life. –Patrick Foley
- Find your purpose daily and live life to the fullest and never give up. –M.D. Eger
- I believe we’re all put on this planet for a purpose, and we all have a different purpose. –Ellen DeGeneres
- Knowing your life purpose is the first step toward living a truly conscious life. A life purpose provides us with a clear goal, a set finish line that you truly want to reach. –Simon Foster
- Discovering your purpose is the most significant thing you will do in your life, and you, your loved ones, and the world will be better off because you went on this journey. –Mastin Kipp
- Live for something, have a purpose, And that purpose keep in view; –Robert Whitaker
- Nothing will divert me from my purpose. –Abraham Lincoln
- If we are to truly understand the point and purpose of our lives, we must first start to grasp the overarching storyline of the Bible. –Matt Click
Famous Purpose Quotes
If you have a purpose in life, then your life must be full of hectic stuff. Don’t run behind time wasting activities. Do fruit bearing tasks. Don’t follow all roaming famous quotes rather take guideline from our famous quotes about purpose.
- The number one purpose of a quote, at least in my opinion, is to make the reader think. When reading a quote, usually by thinking about it and letting it mull over in our minds we can come to a fuller understanding of what the person is trying to say. –Joseph Geran III
- Actions are purposeful, and are taken in pursuit of goals to achieve a defined end. –Barry Linetsky
- Your purpose must be particular to you. This is the road less traveled. Your purpose cannot be someone else’s path, not your family’s path nor your friends’ path. –Drew Scott Pearlman
- The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience. Let everything happen to you. –Rock Bankole
- We are all born with a purpose. Some have the purpose to teach, some to create beautiful work of arts, some to create products, some to invent things, some to build huge edifices. –Rafael Bettencourt
- If somebody else made me, for his own purposes, then I shall have a lot of duties which I should not have if I simply belonged to myself. –C. S. Lewis
- For starters, making a positive contribution to someone else’s life says that you are worthwhile and have a purpose in life. –Luke Gregory
- There are two great days in a person’s life – the day we are born and the day we discover why. –William Barclay
- Your calling isn’t something that somebody can tell you about. It’s what you feel. It is the thing that gives you juice. The thing that you are supposed to do. And nobody can tell you what that is. You know it inside yourself. –Oprah Winfrey
- Having a purpose to wake up to each day will challenge us and give us meaning. –Zoe McKey
- But a growing number of organizations are springing up to help people define a positive purpose for life’s second, third or fourth act. –Denise Logeland
- One thing is for sure, though, without a purpose, without a stated direction, you can wander around this world and play at life and not accomplish anything of significance and meaning. –Byron Pulsifer
- Knowing your purpose gives your life meaning, simplicity, focus and motivation. –Rick Warren
- Work is, to a real extent, what gives our lives meaning and purpose and provides us the motivation to get out of bed in the morning and helps us to put the aches and pains of aging in their proper perspective. –Wallace R.Curiel
Inspirational Purpose Quotes
Inspiration provides you base to go behind your purpose. If you are not inspired by something then you are not going to achieve anything. So take help from our inspirational quotes about purpose, get inspiration and start finding out the purpose of your life.
- It’s only when companies are clear about their purpose, have clearly communicated it, and it is understood by the team that companies can achieve both unity of effort and distributed decision making. –Marc Koehler
- Understanding purpose is one thing, but recognizing the importance of having purpose is another. Everybody has a unique purpose in their life, whether it be to help others, provide for family, or be free. –Ben Gothard
- We don’t want confidence just for the sake of it; we want it for a purpose. We want it to help us achieve our goals, follow our dreams, or perform better in some domain of life, such as sports, business, music, the arts, public speaking, parenting, or socializing. –Russ Harris
- A lot of people are always desiring desiring many things in life not knowing what it is they are actually desiring for. The absence of desire also makes life very difficult since the one living as such cannot define his purpose in life. –G. S Clason
- Each of us is born for a purpose, and we want our lives to matter. I don’t think it’s unique to only some of us; it’s a longing of every human being. –Garrett Gravesen
- Goals give you that sense of meaning and purpose, a clear sense of direction. As you move toward your goals you feel happier and stronger. You feel more energized and effective. You feel more competent and confident in yourself and your abilities. –Brian Tracy
- The purpose of life is to contribute in some way to make things better. –Robert F. Kennedy
- But sometimes a particular purpose can be squared with a particular career. It may take nothing more than reexamining your career, asking some questions, and discovering a purpose you have overlooked in the past. –Vince Lombardi Jr.
- We all want deep, purposeful and meaningful relationships. We all want love, joy, bliss and fulfillment. … The miracle is that we can all have it! All we need to do is overcome our fears and dare to seek our goals. –Jack Canfield
- There is one quality which one must possess to win, and that is definiteness of purpose, the knowledge of what one wants, and a burning desire to possess it. –Napoleon Hill
- By staying with the higher energies of optimism, forgiveness, understanding, reverence for Spirit, creativity, serenity, and bliss, your own purpose – which revolves around serving others and serving God – becomes fulfilled, and as a bonus, you create allies. –Wayne Dyer
- With strong motivation, you will feel energetic, focused, and happy. You’ll have a strong sense of direction and purpose, as well as a feeling that you’re moving towards your ideal future at a pretty good clip. When obstacles get in your way, you will cheerfully find ways to remove them or steer around them. –James Adler
- There is no hope of success for the person who does not have a central purpose, or definite goal at which to aim. –Napoleon Hill
- Dig deep enough in every heart and you’ll find it: a longing for meaning, a quest for purpose. As surely as a child breathes, he will someday wonder, What is the purpose of my life? –Max Lucado
- If you want to know what your purpose is, it is to make the most of your talents and skills for the greater good and that means starting with yourself. –Tony Clark
Motivational Purpose Quotes
Motivation is a spirit that pushes you to move forward. It gives you energy to get achievements. That’s why we collected a long list of purposeful motivational quotes to increase your morale and energy level.
- Feeling successful and living purposefully is important in any stage of life. –David C. Borchard, Ed.D., NCC
- Once you are alive to the fact that you will die, you will intently do great work with a refined sense of purpose. Nature abhors a vacuum created by people who do not do work that helps humanity. –Fanuel Oweke
- Not everybody can identify a purpose in life. But when you do, and when you pursue it, you will be living the kind of life you feel you were meant to live. And what’s more, you will be happy. –Steve Goodier
- We must have a theme, a goal, a purpose in our lives. If you don’t know where you’re aiming, you don’t have a goal. My goal is to live my life in such a way that when I die, someone can say, she cared. –Mary Kay Ash
- Inspiration in life is born when we have a purpose. –Daniel Longwe
- Excuses, whether real or contrived, are the enemy of God’s Purpose. That’s why I have a fixed motto for my life that I have passed on to my children: “Just show up! No matter what the devil does to try to stop you – show up!” –T. Adam McFaddin
- At a very early age, I developed a belief that we’re all here to contribute something unique, that deep within each of us lies a special gift. –Tony Robbins
- The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. –Pablo Picasso
- Perhaps the single most important ingredient in all of life for achieving happiness and fulfillment: Purpose. –Harvey Volson
- One needs something to believe in, something for which one can have whole-hearted enthusiasm. One needs to feel that one’s life has meaning, that one is needed in this world. –Hannah Senesh
- God has a purpose for everything, and it’s a proper and a right purpose that will end up giving us more fuller love and compassion from the heart of God. –Jimmy Davis, JOB
- No one wants to go through trials, but it’s a great comfort to know that they have a very important purpose in our lives. –K. M. Logan
- Emotions can help you achieve your goals by motivating you and connecting you to your sense of purpose. –Elles Lohuis
Short Purpose Quotes
You can find out multiple purposes in your life. However, the basic purpose is always single. All your life rotates around that. Here is a great list of short quotes on purpose to help you out in finding your basic and main purpose.
- But when you truly realize who gave you your child, why you do what you do and how you do what you do will totally change as you understand that none of this is about you and what you think and feel. It’s all about the purpose and plan of God for that child’s life. –Joseph Woodley
- Once you determine that the important results you want are an expression of your life’s purpose, you cannot help but bring drive, dedication, and determination to each day’s efforts. You will be driven to act relentlessly to meet cherished goals, all the while feeling rewarded, satisfied, and even joyful in the process. –Russell Grieger
- Our purpose is to live our lives in such a way that others see Jesus living in us and say, “Jesus is beautiful.” –Michael D. Perkins
- TRULY, “thoughts are things,” and powerful things that, when they are mixed with definiteness of purpose, persistence, and a burning desire for their translation into riches, or other material objects. –Napoleon Hill
- Experts cited the benefits of caring for your emotional needs through regular implementation of activities that inspire thoughts and feelings of joy, hope, passion, purpose, or general well being. –Lisa Broesch-Weeks
- Giving so that others may be helped is a purpose of life that we should all embrace. –Byron Pulsifer
- God grant me these: the strength to do some needed service here; the wisdom to be brave and true; the gift of vision clear, that in each task that comes to me some purpose I may plainly see. –Edgar A Guest
- The purpose of a business is to create a mutually beneficial relationship between itself and those that it serves. When it does that well, it will be around tomorrow to do it some more. –John Woods
- What a different story men would have to tell if only they would adopt a DEFINITE PURPOSE, and stand by that purpose until it had time to become an all-consuming obsession! –Napoleon Hill
- God planned for you to be here – right now – with a purpose. –Paula White
- You can have anything you want – if you want it badly enough. You can be anything you want to be, do anything you set out to accomplish if you hold to that desire with singleness of purpose. –William Adams
- Listening and speaking are skills, and like all skills, they can be improved significantly with deliberate instruction and purposeful practice. –Erik Palmer
- Nelson Mandela had the purpose of emancipating non-whites in South Africa. It was this purpose that gave his life meaning. –Paulo Braga
Deep Purpose Quotes
While pursuing many short and brief purposes gradually, a deep-rooted purpose is always behind all other purposes. Let us help you out in finding your deep purpose in life quotes to make all other purposes great.
- He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. –Nietzsche
- To begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment. –James Allen
- The person without a purpose is like a ship without a rudder. –Thomas Carlyle
- It’s not enough to have lived. We should be determined to live for something. –Winston S. Churchill
- Remember that wherever your heart is, there you will find your treasure. –Paulo Coelho
- The two most important days in life are the day you born and the day you discover the reason why. –Mark Twain
- Great minds have purposes, others have wishes. –Washington Irving
- The mystery of human existence lies not in just staying alive, but in finding something to live for. –Fyodor Dostoyevsky
- The purpose of life is a life of purpose. –Robert Byrne
- The path to our destination is not always a straight one. We go down the wrong road, we get lost, we turn back. Maybe it doesn’t matter which road we embark on. Maybe what matters is that we embark. –Barbara Hall
- When you stay on purpose and refuse to be discouraged by fear, you align with the infinite self, in which all possibilities exist. –Wayne Dyer
- When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced; live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice. –Indian Proverb
Find Your Purpose Quotes
Are you in search of finding out your purpose of life? Have tried a lot but failed in the end? Stop worrying now as you are at the perfect place to find a suitable purpose for you. Here are some great finding purpose in life quotes.
- The purpose of life is to live it. –Eleanor Roosevelt
- The secret of success is constancy to purpose. –Benjamin Disraeli
- The purpose of live is to believe, to hope and to strive. –Unknown
- Life without purpose is like a body without soul. –Tasneem Hameed
- The sole purpose of life is to gain merit for life in eternity. –Saint Augustine
- To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people just exist. –Oscar Wilde
- To give life a meaning, one must have a purpose larger than self. –Will Durant
- The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away. –Pablo Picasso
- The purpose of life is to contribute in some way to making things better. –Robert F Kennedy
- Meaningful work gives life purpose and connects you to something bigger than yourself. –Germany Kent
- Life is never made unbearable by circumstances, but only by lack of meaning and purpose. –Viktor Frankl
Life Purpose Quotes
Real human being is the one who loves to help others. He prefers collective priorities over individual priorities. Here we collected great purpose of life quotes to help you seeking out your purpose of life.
- I believe purpose is something for which one is responsible; it’s not just divinely assigned. –Michael J. Fox
- If you have a strong purpose in life, you don’t have to be pushed. Your passion will drive you there. –Roy T. Bennett
- If you can’t figure out your purpose, figure out your passion. For your passion will lead you right into your purpose. –Bishop T.D. Jakes
- Singleness of purpose is one of the chief essentials for success in life, no matter what may be one’s aim. –John D. Rockefeller
- The two most important days in life are the day you born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain
- The heart of human excellence often begins to beat when you discover a pursuit that absorbs you, frees you, challenges you, or gives you a sense of meaning, joy, or passion. –Terry Orlick
- You were put on this earth to achieve your greatest self, to live out your purpose, and to do it courageously. –Steve Maraboli
- The soul which has no fixed purpose in life is lost; to be everywhere, is to be nowhere. –Michel de Montaigne
- When you find your WHY, you don’t hit snooze no more! You find a way to make it happen! –Eric Thomas
- The best way to lengthen out our days is to walk steadily and with a purpose. –Charles Dickens
- By setting and pursuing goals, you have nothing to lose but a lot to gain. It has been scientifically proven that people who set goals are more fulfilled and positive about life. Having a purpose to wake up to each day will challenge us and give us meaning. –Zoe McKey
Live with Purpose Quotes
Meaningless things and tasks bring disasters in life. They spoil all the happiness and glory. If you want to live a life full of purpose, then consult our living a life of purpose quotes.
- If you are on social media, and you are not learning, not laughing, not being inspired or not networking, then you are using it wrong. –Germany Kent
- Any day above ground is a good day. Before you complain about anything, be thankful for your life and the things that are still going well. –Germany Kent
- To everyone battling a difficulty or under attack right now, smile, keep your head up, keep moving and stay positive, you’ll get through it. –Germany Kent
- Settling is not a destination, rather a vacation rental staring at an endless sea that dares you to cross its waves. –Shannon L. Alder
- Live vertically, not horizontally. –Shannon L. Alder
- Live in your purpose, with your passion, that is when you shine the brightest. –Ruth Soltman
- Be the author of your life story. –Frank Sonnenberg
- The world is not interested in the people who’ve done you wrong or your struggles, but rather how you have reacted and dealt with the wrongs that have been done to you. –Germany Kent
- Follow your conscience. You have to live with yourself for the rest of your life. –Frank Sonnenberg
- If you want to be successful in your career, strive to be a well-versed professional with high esthetic standards and a passion for excellence. –Germany Kent
- A life purpose is what I’m meant to do and be while I’m here on the earth. –Richard J. Leider
- You don’t have to be great to get started, but you have to get started to be great. –Les Brown
Inspiring Purpose Quotes
Inspiration gives birth to positivity in life. All aspects of life are twinkled after getting inspiration. Here is a huge variety of inspiring quotes to help you find purpose in life.
- Everyone has a purpose in life…a unique gift or special talent to give to others. And when we blend this unique talent with service to others, we experience the exctasy and exultation of our own spirit, which is the ultimate goal of goals. –Deepak Chopra
- The purpose of life is to know God. –Wayne Dyer
- The greatest thing in this world is not so much where we stand as in what direction we are moving. –Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- Pay attention to the things you are naturally drawn to. They are often connected to your path, passion, and purpose in life. Have the courage to follow them. –Ruben Chavez
- Nothing is more likely to help a person overcome or endure troubles than the consciousness of having a task in life. –Victor Frankl
- Your purpose in life is to find your purpose and give your whole heart and soul to it. –Buddha
- In the end, the money and success that truly last come not to those who focus on such things as goals, but rather to those who focus on mastery and fulfilling their Life’s Task. –Robert Greene
- As you open yourself to living at your edge, your deepest purpose will slowly begin to make itself known. –David Deida
- The secret of success is constancy of purpose! –Napoleon Hill
- Have a higher purpose than money. –Grant Cardone
- There is something that you can do better than anyone else in the whole world―and for every unique talent and unique expression of that talent, there are also unique needs. –Deepak Chopra
- Your real job in life is to figure out what it is you are called to do. –Oprah Winfrey
- The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well. –Ralph Waldo Emerson
More Purpose Quotes and sayings
When you have a purpose in life, you never have enough time to waste it. You value your each and every second. Here are a few more purpose sayings to enhance your novel bank a bit more.
- Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone
- You can have anything you want if you want it badly enough. You can be anything you want to be, do anything you set out to accomplish if you hold to that desire with singleness of purpose. –Abraham Lincoln
- We are products of our past, but we don’t have to be prisoners of it. –Rick Warren
- You must first be who you really are, then do what you need to do, in order to have what you want. –Margaret Young
- True happiness… is not attained through self-gratification, but through fidelity to a worthy purpose. –Helen Keller
- There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you. –Maya Angelou
- Having a purpose is the difference between making a living and making a life. –Tom Thiss
- I am here for a purpose and that purpose is to grow into a mountain, not to shrink to a grain of sand. Henceforth will I apply ALL my efforts to become the highest mountain of all and I will strain my potential until it cries for mercy. –Og Mandino
- Above all be of single aim; have a legitimate and useful purpose, and devote yourself unreservedly to it. –James Allen
- People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they’re not on your road doesn’t mean they’ve gotten lost. –Dalai Lama
- You’ve got to have a purpose no matter what you do in life. –Arnold Schwarzenegger
- The great thing in this world is not so much where we are, but in what direction we are going. –Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr.
- Life is a promise; fulfill it. –Mother Teresa
- Never work just for money or for power. They won’t save your soul or help you sleep at night. – Marian Wright Edelman
Final Thoughts on Purpose Quotes
Let’s collect all the scattered threads of the discussion to give a purposeful conclusion to the whole discussion.
Life is another name of purpose for those who believe in achieving something great. Common people don’t give any importance to purpose. They keep on following their normal routine. They don’t like a novelty.
We hope these purpose quotes can help you in sorting out the purpose of your life. Different people carry different purposes in life. There is no condition of having the same ideas.
We are all human beings who are born with individual differences. These differences highlight us among others. The same goes for our purposes in life.
Don’t forget to inform us about your precious opinion regarding our great efforts in the collection of purpose quotes.
These quotes about purpose are full of ideas for different purposes.
May these purpose sayings benefit you! We hope you had a great time reading them!